Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Alt coins to hold on for good profit?  (Read 120 times)
tonmoycrypto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

What are everyone's thoughts please tell me .
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

It depends on how much you are willing to invest. Do you want to invest for a longer or shorter period? Investment in a shorter period implies a higher risk. If you invest for a longer period then invest in a few coins that are under $1. Also, 'do not keep all the eggs in the same basket'. It would be good to invest part into well-known currency. Remember that it is worth investing just as much as you are willing to lose.
NewEraNew

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

Straks is good now. It will be listed on Hitbtc next month.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

I would suggest you invest in some coins of the top 10 - 15 coins based on the market cap.
Before taking any decision read this forum. It has much information about the coins and which of them are scam coins or not.
None can tell you what to invest in. It is your decision and your money. Don't invest more than that you can afford to lose. 
The crypto market is too volatile. Good luck.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

Firstly, you have to think of how long will you plan to hold that particular coin.
Second, how much money you will going to invest on that coin.
Third, do some research about the coin that you're going to invest your money on it.
Golden rule on investing 'Invest what you can afford to loose' and 'Don't put all your egg in one basket' 

Hope it helps you mate! These question like you is already asks here again and again.
Do Your Own Research (DYOR) would be the best thoughts I can give to you sir !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: