Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hyperion %15 Discount on Bitcoin Payments  (Read 84 times)
Florindvt (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

Hi,

Hyperion (an RC seller) is applying %15 for bitcoin payments. I dont know why anybody would do this maybe some PR to attract the rich kids of btc.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

Hi,

Hyperion (an RC seller) is applying %15 for bitcoin payments. I dont know why anybody would do this maybe some PR to attract the rich kids of btc.

Interesting, but what is Hyperion? An RC seller...
Interesting, but what is an RC seller? All I can think of is the symbol for RushCoin (HashRush Token), my favorite investment choice, but I doubt they're selling that.

Anyhow, maybe they understand that Cryptocurrencies are the future... Though, if they really understood that, they would accept other cryptos, besides just Bitcoin...
I've seen this happen more around the web.

Florindvt (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

Hi,

Interesting, but what is Hyperion? An RC seller...
Interesting, but what is an RC seller? All I can think of is the symbol for RushCoin (HashRush Token), my favorite investment choice, but I doubt they're selling that.

Anyhow, maybe they understand that Cryptocurrencies are the future... Though, if they really understood that, they would accept other cryptos, besides just Bitcoin...
I've seen this happen more around the web.

Thank you for responding this is an interesting topic for me. The discount is useless anyways because the buyer pays %15 transaction fee anyways as most items are priced around $100
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: