Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever lost money in the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 120 times)
jasonmattson (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

How did you lose your money?
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

Well you know I accidentally deleted the account information in which I had at least 0.5 bitcoins and it was way back in 2012 that this happened or even before that and at that time the value of bitcoins we're not very much and I was like oh... It's not a big deal... Only this much I have lost and when I think about it now .. I have completely forgotten everything .. back then I could have done something... God forbid if something like this ever happens again.
I was just stupid though, I have just evolved not my fault 😂.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
mr.bean865

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

Well you know I accidentally deleted the account information in which I had at least 0.5 bitcoins and it was way back in 2012 that this happened or even before that and at that time the value of bitcoins we're not very much and I was like oh... It's not a big deal... Only this much I have lost and when I think about it now .. I have completely forgotten everything .. back then I could have done something... God forbid if something like this ever happens again.
Yeah I lost almost 500$ in bitcoins due to high fees those days and then moving from one valet to another I was constantly losing money which sums up to almost 500$ but that is okay because I have earned much more then what I have lost in bitcoins.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

This kind of accidents are happening all the time and to all of us. Actually the worse is losing your money while you are trading it. It happened to me many time and I'm sure that it is happening all the time. you buy a coin that you think it has the future and right away it crashes down.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:15:46 AM

Ya, I don't move crypto around much as I haven't done it before and it makes me nervous, I leave too much on the exchange, I gotta get over this fear, it's stupid. Besides that I have litecoin as I've always liked it's utility but when it had that big pump a while ago I bought more during the ath. Lesson learned
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

Ya, I don't move crypto around much as I haven't done it before and it makes me nervous, I leave too much on the exchange, I gotta get over this fear, it's stupid. Besides that I have litecoin as I've always liked it's utility but when it had that big pump a while ago I bought more during the ath. Lesson learned

Have not lost any amount yet..and I have not  invested any amount of actual money yet...just still joining every campaign available ( ofcourse when the first campaign I joined in is already finished)   and trying to earn coins from here so I can have earn  some to invest it here have not try to trade or any transaction  have not even receive my firsr payment to my very first campaign I had joined and been finished last year december 7, 2017 .... and I am hopin that I not gonna experience loosing any although as I have research it is normal to loose some money here because the security in bitcoin and wallet of bitcoin is not that strong and I hopefully they will fix it soon..so every bitcoiner will feel safe..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: