Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January)  (Read 3331 times)
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:15 AM

the total supply is huge........... and only a little bit circulating  , be careful.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

Well i bought some INT, see how we go.

Oh and I used OKex, had no issues for whoever was asking which to use, OKex or Coinegg..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
pure_happiness_inside

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

those are fake partnerships all new chinese icos do. They register in a free site of IBM, SAP, etc. and claim to have "partnership"- wich is a lie.
I looked at iNT chain very carefully and i can say that due the regulations coming, this is a very bad investment atm. Just stay away from chinese icos genereally.

Staying away from Chinese ICOs would have been one of the most unprofitable things you could have done in 2017?

Cheesy
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

so what, that the project from China. Is there any border for the blockade? The government will tighten the regulatory measures? So you can go somewhere else. The miners are transferring their power ...Another thing is that there is little information about the project. Perhaps this is done intentionally, as long as there is no product

Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

I have  choosen IOTchain   (ITC)

Traded only in Huobi.com, coin  total supply 100 million backed  by  large capital funds  and  Wahles.

In Etherscan I saw  a guy  who bought and  transferred 10'000'000  ITC  during  the  Bitcoin  market fall, lol

turbulence (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Traded only in Huobi.com, coin  total supply 100 million backed  by  large capital funds  and  Wahles.

In Etherscan I saw  a guy  who bought and  transferred 10'000'000  ITC  during  the  Bitcoin  market fall, lol

why do you make this post that has nothing to do with INT here, instead of the thread you made specifically for ITC lol

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Ryancope123

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

why do you make this post that has nothing to do with INT here, instead of the thread you made specifically for ITC lol

because he is trolling...

I just invested a LOT in INT, looks great

tomsoft

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

The "IBM partnership" is nothing: they just seems to use hyperledger, the IBM blockchain infrastructure  and they probably have a prefered price and the right to said that they "work with IBM"... Until I'll see a joint PR with one of these name I won't belive in....

And as another poster said, the question is what is the exact purpose of the coin? It's not even detailled, and what are the technical differenciator if any...

Having all the right buzzwords (IOT, Blockchain, China) is not enough to be a succesful project
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

I still don't know if the hype this project is generating really worth it,other thing I want to ask is if the partnership with the likes of IBM has been confirmed because most of these ICOs will use all these partnership to pump the price of their tokens later to find out that there is no real substances behind the news
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:13:24 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 03:26:01 PM by Lucacrebbe

I still don't know if the hype this project is generating really worth it,other thing I want to ask is if the partnership with the likes of IBM has been confirmed because most of these ICOs will use all these partnership to pump the price of their tokens later to find out that there is no real substances behind the news

Their  website  does not  convince  me.  
To  the   man who said  I am  ''trolling'', oh yes  I am  trolling...   a  product  backed  by the  largest  firmas in China  and  by the biggest investitors in the East  market , with  100  millions  coins,  totally under the radar,  experienced  team  and   I am trolling?

I am  talking about the  gem ITC (IOT  CHAIN) . There would be  need  to shil,  because it will explode  alone,   but I' ll do it anyway :  this is  the first gem of  2018.

Of course  not  everyone  can recognize good  deals:  they buy IOTA  when it's   3$..  

Regarding this  coin INT  I don't   even  know  which is  its purpose...

Lucacrebbe

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

D.Y.O.R.

Do your  own  researchs

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@whd/iot-chain-what-makes-it-superior-to-iota

turbulence (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

lucacrebbe ffs you're not even early on ITC, we've already been knowing about it before you made threads and spammed this topic with it

so please keep it to your own thread, which is about ITC. this one is not

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
VuValley

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

ITC, INT and IOTA should just team up and dominate.

Maybe XRB too if everyone can behave themselves.
animamea

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

Has someone confirmed the partnerships?

Thanks.
cherrymonsoon

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

Thanks for the Info.

I purchased these tokens from OKEx exchange, now I would like to store these tokens out of the exchange.

Can I store it in MyEtherWallet?

If so, what is the custom token details in order for me to be able to view these tokens in MyEtherWallet?

vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

On there website they say they have partnerships with big companies, but they dont. they just try to get those partnerships.
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

On there website they say they have partnerships with big companies, but they dont. they just try to get those partnerships.
How have you confirmed that?
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

Still only listed on OkEX and Coinegg, and despite that... price is moving steadily upward!  Jump on this fast.  Mcap is just over 100 million.  IOTA is at 8 billy!  If they experience even a slight fraction of IOTA success, this has a lot of potential.  Mainnet coming in a week!  Marketing efforts begin centered around its launch.

If you are in the US, you can use Coinegg. I got verified last night using a picture of my drivers license.  Bought some INT, and successfully transferred it off the exchange into MEW.
fabu5

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 06:23:11 PM by fabu5

Maybe INT gets only a boost from the Youtube stars (Suppoman) - @ vudeptraihpv: please confirm with links or other facts, that they fake partnerships.
Whats really weird: the website is that slow, you cant even load it in englisch. If you want to have business, you need a available website.

EDIT: confirmed partners are only RUFF & Zheizang. The other shown partners are only "maybe" partners in the near future.
Source: INT Telegram Users
fabu5

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

Just send the tokens (ERC20) to myEtherwallet. Then add a custom token: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a

Internet Node Token
Contact Adress: 0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a
Token Decimals: 6
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: