Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January)  (Read 3329 times)
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

those are fake partnerships all new chinese icos do. They register in a free site of IBM, SAP, etc. and claim to have "partnership"- wich is a lie.
I looked at iNT chain very carefully and i can say that due the regulations coming, this is a very bad investment atm. Just stay away from chinese icos genereally.

Staying away from Chinese ICOs would have been one of the most unprofitable things you could have done in 2017?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

Trying to do more research on this project. It looks very appealing on the surface especially with those partnerships.
However, I could not find any shred of evidence linking them to those huge partners like IBM, etc.
Their website is trash. The english tab doesnt work for me. Many links are screwed up. For a project of this magnitude and those partnerships you would expect them to be a little more polished.

spankx

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

Well currently their team consist only of developer with great knowledge and experience. they barely do marketing, just want to finish the product and sure the hp is a downer. But they visited the finwise and even were co-sponsor (costs 4BTC). https://ibb.co/dCjhj6/https://i.redditmedia.com/TIvdLRCnEpLvj5Cza8ORyJ_WbHg_TLNPFaZaeR-m9Rc.jpg?w=432&s=2d30dde38bb813b77fe6d2852bcf2dcd
im pretty certain you dont want to miss this opportunity. [/shill]
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

I compared INT and ITC, read the white papers etc. Although I find the website of INT way more appealing I put more money in ITC. The white paper of INT did not give much away of how they want to address those IoT issues. ITC on the other hand is using DAG which I find way more suited for IoT. Also there is not much information out about INT, the partnerships are not confirmed. This looks like pure gamble.
As for ITC with the (fast) test net coming etc. it just looks better in my investor's/speculator's view.
Marine2k

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

This is project is giving me a hard time deciding what to think about it. But I think I take the gamble and invest, iot and china is just really promising.
It reminds me a little bit of WTC in the early days, shitty website and not sure if it is a scam LOL, but it gave me my best returns so far, so I will give this one also a chance.

Which exchange would you guys recommend, Okex or Coinegg?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

those are fake partnerships all new chinese icos do. They register in a free site of IBM, SAP, etc. and claim to have "partnership"- wich is a lie.
I looked at iNT chain very carefully and i can say that due the regulations coming, this is a very bad investment atm. Just stay away from chinese icos genereally.

Staying away from Chinese ICOs would have been one of the most unprofitable things you could have done in 2017?

I heard about this project today, was told it is going to be the Chinese IOTA but still undecided because the ways things are in China is still important on how the project will perform but the market cap is still okay to enter the project

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
claudieux

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:36 AM

Thanks for the heads up!
KryptoK

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

Is the Englisch Webpage working for anybody ?  I just see the chinese version.

Does anybody now if there is a wallet available or can i store it in MEW ?
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 01:20:17 PM by Ratio2112

Edit: wrong thread, I'm sorry...
turbulence (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

have to use google translate. it's an erc-20 for now so should be able to store it in MEW

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
langdong

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Not really. Yesterday it worked once.
Yes, you can store it in MEW.
Keihell

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

In the right bottom corner you can see a Chinese flag... click and change it to US.
Worked for me yesterday as I bought some!
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

IOT  chain is  the IOTA  of china, backed  by  Chines  investment  capital funds

What  is  this  INT  token?  

Nothing compared  to IOT chain

Kusora

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

At the end of this month there will be the mainnet out they confirmed this, they confirmed on telegram the partnership with IBM too, they say it will be official after the mainnet is out. So at the end of the month they will have more than ITC who got no real product before 2019, but ITC is a good project too, to be true I support both.
It's true that their whitepaper is a little messy right now but they are gonna make an update in february.
There is a lot to come for this crypto, and it's just the beginning, so if all this is done and done correctly we can hope for INT to reach the top 100.
High rish High reward and for now the risk pay Smiley
langdong

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

At the end of this month there will be the mainnet out they confirmed this, they confirmed on telegram the partnership with IBM too, they say it will be official after the mainnet is out. So at the end of the month they will have more than ITC who got no real product before 2019, but ITC is a good project too, to be true I support both.
It's true that their whitepaper is a little messy right now but they are gonna make an update in february.
There is a lot to come for this crypto, and it's just the beginning, so if all this is done and done correctly we can hope for INT to reach the top 100.

Nah, ITC testnet also going live end of this Jan. Mainnet also sometime this year. They are way ahead of the schedule. Still a little bit suspicious about INT but I also got some.
I still wonder what kind of mainnet the one of INT is supposed to be and when they created it but yeah, let's see. Also, where is the testnet?
dipsy1848

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

To store in MEW

Contract address
0x0b76544F6C413a555F309Bf76260d1E02377c02A

Symbol
 INT

Decimals
Kusora

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

Nah, ITC testnet also going live end of this Jan. Mainnet also sometime this year. They are way ahead of the schedule. Still a little bit suspicious about INT but I also got some.
I still wonder what kind of mainnet the one of INT is supposed to be and when they created it but yeah, let's see. Also, where is the testnet?

http://www.coincalendar.info/events/internet-node-token-int-mainnet-launch/

They said they did internal test on alpha and planned the mainet at the end of january.
langdong

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

http://www.coincalendar.info/events/internet-node-token-int-mainnet-launch/

They said they did internal test on alpha and planned the mainet at the end of january.

Yeah, I know. I just wonder when they did it (this usually takes some time) and what's it built on etc. Also the white paper did not give away much about technology etc.
Pepsai

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

For some reason the whitepaper loads really slowly for me and my friends, so i decided to reupload it here if someone is having the same issue.:
https://www.docdroid.net/30z8FGn/int-whitepaper-release-en.pdf
gunsandbitcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

guys

i bought some INT for a gamble but look at max supply

not saying it won't do well but its an obvious scam like ripple et al

same with high performance blockchain HPB...look at max supply...i do own a bit of this though

put your money in EOS and stop chasing lambos...settle for half a lambo with EOS
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: