Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 200 mBTC Private Bitcoin Freeroll at 9PM Eastern | See Instructions  (Read 589 times)
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:27:53 PM

No Limit Holdem Freeroll @ 9pm Eastern.  Prize pool:  200mBTC (0.2BTC)

Q. Why would I want to play in this?
A. You can win BTCitcoin, absolutely free.

Q. Do I need to be a pro to play?
A. No, it's just for fun.  But if you place towards the top, you will receive a portion of a real prize pool.

How to participate:
1. If you do not have a Seals account, get one first by Clicking Here
2. I will auto-register you in the tournament, either after you register for an account and/or simply post your username in this thread before 9pm Eastern 08/16/2013.

At any time, stop by http://www.boozehoundpoker.com/ to earn coupon codes, bitcoins, and seals chips.

Enjoy  Cool

Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:31:23 PM

Your place still 08/16/2013 ?

So anybody can join it now if they post their username ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:31:55 PM

Exactly.   Grin
fildza

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:35:30 PM

Then i can save the code get for tomorrow ?

username Fildza_Helmi  Cheesy

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:36:14 PM

Ok sure, I will PM it to you.  Feel free to use it any night you'd like  Grin
fildza

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:40:03 PM

Thanks. Already get the code and redeem . You are awesome  Cheesy

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:47:11 PM

No problem, win some BTC tonight!  Cheesy

Who else would like to play?
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:30:30 AM

30 minutes until game time.

Open to anyone, and everyone.
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:59:51 AM

It's game time  Cheesy

GL to all who have registered.  Win some BTC tonight!

-BHP
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:04:59 PM

It's game time  Cheesy

GL to all who have registered.  Win some BTC tonight!

-BHP

trying to register with the code u sent and code isn't accepted am I to late for the game ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: