Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uquid card will be deactivated again on 26/01/2018  (Read 171 times)
servsec (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

will be deactivated again
I received today this email. lol

Dear Cardholder,

You receive this email in connection to your prepaid card, issued by Paynetics.

We would like to inform you that all cards issued on the basis of our agreement with Cocsi Ltd trading as Uquid are scheduled for deactivation on 26 January 2018, 0:00 CET time, in exercising our right to terminate the agreement with Cocsi Ltd. due to risk and compliance reasons.

You have 10 days to utilize the balance remaining on your card/cards issued by Paynetics under the agreement with Cocsi Ltd /Uquid/.

As for the outstanding balance, if any, after this date we will contact you additionally to provide us with your details, where to return your remaining card funds.

If you have any questions regarding the deactivation process please do not hesitate to contact us via this e-mail.

cards@paynetics.digital
76A James Bourchier blvd.
1407 Sofia, Bulgaria
Paynetics Ltd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

You have 10 days to utilize the balance remaining on your card/cards issued by Paynetics under the agreement with Cocsi Ltd /Uquid/.

No offense, but are there still people using Uquid? It has already been proved tons of times that this card provider was a shit.

They were not acredditing the pending balances, they were just taking you money with invisible fees, they are a dissater, and i heard about people who never received their card.

It is just healthy for the entire crypto sister, just knowing that another shitty company will disappear makes me feel confortable.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

No offense, but are there still people using Uquid? It has already been proved tons of times that this card provider was a shit.

They were not acredditing the pending balances, they were just taking you money with invisible fees, they are a dissater, and i heard about people who never received their card.

It is just healthy for the entire crypto sister, just knowing that another shitty company will disappear makes me feel confortable.

I once tried to register on uquid, the website went offline the moment I pressed sign up Tongue
Good thing I didn't continue my registration, those first impression were awful

On another topic, it's getting harder to get my hands on bitcoin debit card, many exchanges decided to close their card service.
I hope they find a new card provider who could provide bitcoin based card, a bonus point if they can delivery it outside EU Tongue
servsec (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:54:31 AM

I contacted uquid and they told that will provide a new card within 3 weeks. Lets see.
As I know Japan supports bitcoin. Will look for card supplier in Japan! Hope they deliver worldwide.
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

I contacted uquid and they told that will provide a new card within 3 weeks. Lets see.
As I know Japan supports bitcoin. Will look for card supplier in Japan! Hope they deliver worldwide.

Any status update on this? Did you find a Japanese card that works and ships worldwide/ to Europe?

Thanks
cryptomoney

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

their update:

https://medium.com/@uquidcoin/update-on-the-plan-for-the-uquid-card-5ceb9f55c582

they want to force to buy their UQC if you want the new card. But, I already requested months ago the replacement for FREE.

I think they are in big confusion, because they say that card will be given only if you buy almost 250 UQC, but before was the option to ask the free replacement.

Anyway we need to wait almost 2-3 months again....

I don't like to be forced to buy UQC. If you see this critpo is exchanged only by unknowed (for me) exchangers.... At the beginning they had all the chances to be one of the best.... now they have all the chances to be one of the beggar....

The situation about cripto debit cards is not good. I don't trust Wagecan, Advcash, Anx, Spectrocoin and Criptopay.Bitwala is incredible expensive and their external exchangers take a lot of %, Mona.co had problem this their app, contacted one week ago, they told that they will inform about my prob the technical support.... until now nobody sent me any answer!.... = zero support! Not right to have only a mobile app.
Maybe Wirex is the only one? (I want €uro card)..... But they have a mobile app only....  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: