Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Daneel ICO  (Read 178 times)
poorunsdownhill (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Daneel? After reading through it’s whitepaper and browsing the project sounds promising and I believe it will benefit all investors new and old. Rather lowish coin supply (100m) with a starting price of .30usd. Partnership with IBM too which is probably their most favourable point. Could easily see this going 10x leaving it with a 300m market cap which is rather small. Anyone else feel positive about this one?

https://daneel.io

Link for anyone interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

Yes, it is very interesting, i am going to invest a lot of money as soon as the ICO starts, any one knows how much money have they raised on the pre-ico? I heard that it was more than five million dollars if i am not wrong.

They are going to be a succesfull project, i am going to invest a good part of my remaining budget in there,
since it seems that it will go up as soon as it hits exchanges..

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Daneel? After reading through it’s whitepaper and browsing the project sounds promising and I believe it will benefit all investors new and old. Rather lowish coin supply (100m)

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Kopi11

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

I’m saving for and watching this ICO. Looks very promising.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Daneel? After reading through it’s whitepaper and browsing the project sounds promising and I believe it will benefit all investors new and old. Rather lowish coin supply (100m) with a starting price of .30usd. Partnership with IBM too which is probably their most favourable point. Could easily see this going 10x leaving it with a 300m market cap which is rather small. Anyone else feel positive about this one?

Here is a link to the ANN, as it isn't on the site. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203.0

Daneel is definitely a good project to invest in. AI technologies will rocks in next 2-3 years. Token prices of AI project also.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

I also have very good picture about this project.Because this project solve future problems in crypto assert management. The most interesting thing is technology of Deneel AI.Which is Based on IBM Waston AI plaform.
Solid IBM partnership make this project more profitable and secure

negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:24:28 AM

I am going to invest in there, it seems to be a very well handled ico and i am on their telegram group, it has a lot of people in there, and their dev's are usually active in there replying to a lot of questions. For me, this is a  very good ico, i will invest in there.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

yes im also believe in it.the team of daneel is looking very talented and well managing community
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

I like this project daneel Ico, partnership with IBM got caught my attention. I think this project will have a potential and be success after the Ico. Im also watching this project and watchout also the updates in their social media page.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

Yes, it is very interesting, i am going to invest a lot of money as soon as the ICO starts, any one knows how much money have they raised on the pre-ico? I heard that it was more than five million dollars if i am not wrong.

They are going to be a succesfull project, i am going to invest a good part of my remaining budget in there,
since it seems that it will go up as soon as it hits exchanges..

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Daneel? After reading through it’s whitepaper and browsing the project sounds promising and I believe it will benefit all investors new and old. Rather lowish coin supply (100m)

I think daneel will be a creative ico project which has good developer team.
I also think that i will invest in ico. Daneel is the first project with that idea. I think daneel will be a big project later

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
sup95

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

As a project-wise I think it's a really good and useful project because it's making the next big thing in crypto currency world-an AI.so I also would like to invest in this as soon as the ico ends,looks very promising.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence will take the lead in almost all technological innovations in the coming years. In that sense Daneel has huge potential to thrive and expand. Furthermore, it tries to fill a huge void in cryptocurrency trading, namely the need of a smart, accurate, artificial intelligence. Daneel fills in this void by providing timely information as well as other matrices that will help novice as well as experienced traders in cryptocurrency to make profits and organize their portfolio, etc.
With more and more people getting into cryptocurrency and the launching of numerous trading platforms the need for Daneel will increase many folds in the years to come.  Thus my belief is that Daneel is one of the best projects to invest in the first quarter of 2018.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

As a project-wise I think it's a really good and useful project because it's making the next big thing in crypto currency world-an AI.so I also would like to invest in this as soon as the ico ends,looks very promising.

The project Daneel is significant for the whole world. This project is expected to receive a lot of support from investors. A strong team prepared well for ICO. I think when the project goes to the stock exchanges, the cost will rise to at least x4. If the market starts to grow then higher.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

I've heard so many nice things for this coin I need to follow the good coinler I'll have to get better maybe I'll make it for ico I'm ready to see if all the icos are doing good hard cap this token sale maybe immediately

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

I've heard so many nice things for this coin I need to follow the good coinler I'll have to get better maybe I'll make it for ico I'm ready to see if all the icos are doing good hard cap this token sale maybe immediately

I think it's a token, not a coin. But you are right, the project looks like one of the promising AI projects around.
If people manage to do a real profit from AI advises, token price will go to the moon.
poorunsdownhill (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

What’s everyone’s opinion on how the ico is tracking? I don’t mind that a whole heap of tokens will be burned. Lower market cap
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

Good concept/vision, good team and With partnership with IBM, I think Daneel will get succeeded when it's get listed on the exchanges. To me their road map also looks interesting.
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Here is a link to the ANN, as it isn't on the site. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203.0

Daneel is definitely a good project to invest in. AI technologies will rocks in next 2-3 years. Token prices of AI project also.

Daneel is the first project in their category which can make it become more popular and take people interest.
I could not say whether the price canhit 10x or not but i could say this is promissing coin so dont miss it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: