Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Card payments with Crypto  (Read 121 times)
IcemanVan (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:14:57 PM

As a newbie, I was excited to start using Tenx and get a card for transactions but it turns out they have recently suspended the card facility.

What apps/ projects are there that allow one to get hold of a card for payments using BTC, ETH or other alt coins?

Thanks!
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

if you're in america you can still use the coinbase and bitpay card.

outside america i'm gonna wait until the big players like xapo come up with something else. i looked at a lot of different card providers who claimed to still be running but i'd never heard of any of them and i'm not parking any bitcoins with someone i've never heard of.

if you dug tenx then see what they come up with in future. if one company can do it the rest will follow too.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:31:50 AM

Is virtual debit card also fine for your holdings? Then get a virtual bitcoin debit card from coins.ph.
This is phillippine website that allows outsiders also to register and have an instant card to hold and carry bitcoins in you pocket.
Their card works smoorh everywhere where debit cards are accepted, may be this card helps you, read more on Coins.ph
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

Same with Wirex. Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2759150.msg28207297#msg28207297

It looks as if centra card is the one that weathered the storm to be able to offer their clients in US a cryptocard solution for spending a lot of alt coins on their product.

They shipped out a ton of cards (50,000 of them Huh) in the last few weeks according to their twitter.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

What apps/ projects are there that allow one to get hold of a card for payments using BTC, ETH or other alt coins?
Here's an overview of providers for such cards (make sure to read users feedback, especially last few pages): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1242788.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████