Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm officially sick of the bitcoin price right now...  (Read 3157 times)
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:50:06 AM

I don't care and you should do the same. When I see some red I look at the price and tell myself that I've been in a much worse position. Even this year when we were at 4k and I didn't sell so why should I panic when we are at 8k.

The market has never gone as per prediction because most people that are predicting are not doing it the right way by just predicting based on what they believe and base on cycle or what happened before, while the real people are the ones that predicts with strong and accurate analysis which we only have few people that are doing that and majority of other that are even analyzing are all relying on technical analysis alone for a market that is fully unpredictable and a market that is based on speculation and the most analysis that I feel is very important is that of the fundamentals, like the time that china president announce support of cryptocurrency, we would be able to know immediately that the market will react positively to it.

The reason it happens is that every single trader wants to outsmart the herd and think's he'll follow the TA, but with a little twist. When the majority is panicking at 6k and think we will revisit 6k that "smart trader" will say "they are all waiting for 6, I'll set up my traes at 6,5 and to be sure I'll start buying earlier from 7k in case they bounce up earlier". In the end most people do it and the price stabilizes at 7,5k to never go lower.
I think in the exact same way, if I did not panic and I did not sold my coins when bitcoin reached its lowest point this year and I was sustaining losses why should I panic now when the price of bitcoin is higher than at that time, it is better to not think too much about the market otherwise we will always be in a state of frustration, as those that want the price to go up that are mad because the price is not doing what they want while those that want the price to go down are mad as well by the same reason.
I am always greedy when prices rise, I want prices to continue to increase and ultimately I do not sell at the highest price. but when prices fall I always panic and want to sell it right away.
when it's already selling, then the price increases again, but when I buy why the price always goes down, like a few days ago when I bought at $9500 I thought it would go above $10k, but now it almost even touches $8k and I'm really frustrated with the price at this time.
no one can predict the peak for sell . and you most hold for long term without selling for buying again . remmember past bull run of the past when prices rose without stop . this is the risk when you try buying and selling . the cause of current drop is that some or little traders want buying under 10000 usd per btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:40:22 AM

I don't care and you should do the same. When I see some red I look at the price and tell myself that I've been in a much worse position. Even this year when we were at 4k and I didn't sell so why should I panic when we are at 8k.

The market has never gone as per prediction because most people that are predicting are not doing it the right way by just predicting based on what they believe and base on cycle or what happened before, while the real people are the ones that predicts with strong and accurate analysis which we only have few people that are doing that and majority of other that are even analyzing are all relying on technical analysis alone for a market that is fully unpredictable and a market that is based on speculation and the most analysis that I feel is very important is that of the fundamentals, like the time that china president announce support of cryptocurrency, we would be able to know immediately that the market will react positively to it.

The reason it happens is that every single trader wants to outsmart the herd and think's he'll follow the TA, but with a little twist. When the majority is panicking at 6k and think we will revisit 6k that "smart trader" will say "they are all waiting for 6, I'll set up my traes at 6,5 and to be sure I'll start buying earlier from 7k in case they bounce up earlier". In the end most people do it and the price stabilizes at 7,5k to never go lower.
I think in the exact same way, if I did not panic and I did not sold my coins when bitcoin reached its lowest point this year and I was sustaining losses why should I panic now when the price of bitcoin is higher than at that time, it is better to not think too much about the market otherwise we will always be in a state of frustration, as those that want the price to go up that are mad because the price is not doing what they want while those that want the price to go down are mad as well by the same reason.
I am always greedy when prices rise, I want prices to continue to increase and ultimately I do not sell at the highest price. but when prices fall I always panic and want to sell it right away.
when it's already selling, then the price increases again, but when I buy why the price always goes down, like a few days ago when I bought at $9500 I thought it would go above $10k, but now it almost even touches $8k and I'm really frustrated with the price at this time.
no one can predict the peak for sell . and you most hold for long term without selling for buying again . remmember past bull run of the past when prices rose without stop . this is the risk when you try buying and selling . the cause of current drop is that some or little traders want buying under 10000 usd per btc
and right now the price of bitcoin is touching below 8000 usd, I am a little panic if it will go down further. ya, maybe it's not a good idea to sell now and try to buy again below, because I have limited funds. no choice may have to be patient until next year. just hoping the end of the year can back to 9000 or 10000 usd.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:56:26 PM

and right now the price of bitcoin is touching below 8000 usd, I am a little panic if it will go down further. ya, maybe it's not a good idea to sell now and try to buy again below, because I have limited funds. no choice may have to be patient until next year. just hoping the end of the year can back to 9000 or 10000 usd.
If you are constantly taking bad decisions when it comes to investing then you need to rethink what you are doing in the markets, there were many investors that were very happy with the huge pump in the price that we saw weeks ago, but to me that was an obvious bull trap, instead of seeing a small and steady growth in the price of bitcoin the price went up very rapidly, that told me that was a fake movement and since then the price has been going down and it is returning to its true level.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:05:22 PM

If you are constantly taking bad decisions when it comes to investing then you need to rethink what you are doing in the markets, there were many investors that were very happy with the huge pump in the price that we saw weeks ago, but to me that was an obvious bull trap, instead of seeing a small and steady growth in the price of bitcoin the price went up very rapidly, that told me that was a fake movement and since then the price has been going down and it is returning to its true level.
Differentiating a bull trap and the real one is really hard. Are you sure that you dont have those thoughts that it might be already the start of the bull phase?
Basing on TA's on identifying bull trap can be spot out but we know that anytime it can be breakout without our awareness or notice thats why people do
keep on committing mistakes when we do trade.Some are just lucky to follow up their guts and intuition when it comes to decisions on getting out while they are still on greens.

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:29:23 AM

This is what happens when Wallstreet gets there hands on BTC and future trading.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:28:08 PM

I think the reason why people who got easily sick with the market invested in bitcoin thinking that it provides easy money in a short period of time without really understanding the bitcoin market fully.

I don't really understand how you can fail to digest its history by this point. You get a boom. Then you get a bust. You'd better acknowledge that it's going to happen.

You can make easy money provided you arrive at the right time and, rather more importantly, leave at the right time. Very few have the judgement and balls to time it.

My preference would definitely be to put that cycle to bed and settle into something much steadier but it seems we're still a long, long way from it.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:10:26 PM

Differentiating a bull trap and the real one is really hard. Are you sure that you dont have those thoughts that it might be already the start of the bull phase?
Basing on TA's on identifying bull trap can be spot out but we know that anytime it can be breakout without our awareness or notice thats why people do
keep on committing mistakes when we do trade.Some are just lucky to follow up their guts and intuition when it comes to decisions on getting out while they are still on greens.
Well no one ever said that trading was going to be an easy activity, in fact I have made my own share of mistakes that have cost me money during my time as a trader, but at the end it doesn't matter because I learned from those mistakes and now I am a better trader because of it and despite all of this I still got profits and I'm happy with my performance and I know that as time passes that performance is going to be even better since I have tested my strategy throughly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: