Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:53:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hype Down in BTC?  (Read 109 times)
icochick (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

So about a month ago ALL i heard about and ALL i saw on the news and ALL feeds was BTC this and BTC that -- is it accurate to say that maybe the BTC craze has slowed down a bit - and it wont be as crazy until maybe next quarter?

What are your thoughts? - I feel like something needs to shake the market up a bit so that we can get more adopters into the crypto community and not be exclusive ...

let me know what you think i'm interested in discussion. Smiley
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:04:15 AM

firstly you seem to only want to shake the market to get a price rise..

secondly a price rise will cause MORE exclusivity because UTILITY will decrease even more. leaving only large investors who dont care about $2-$20 tx fee's

what would be great is if GREED died down. and people realised if they actually started caring about utility, this alone would make bitcoin more popular, and it would as a side effect still give people a positive investment value increase.

but just screaming 'get more adopters' is a bernie madoff script, which inevitably bursts

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
John_Slater

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

I believe we need some stable market growth for a month or two cuz this "everything to the moon" thing just makes people more greedy. It's not about adopting technology
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:14:18 AM

NO MORE HYPE! NO MORE BUBBLES! Time to get back to business moving forward.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

it is true bitcoin at the beginning of this month is very slow as different as in 2017 but this is not too bad with a stable price for now, and I am sure in 2018 this bitcoin prices will also soar to the moon.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

What are your thoughts? - I feel like something needs to shake the market up a bit so that we can get more adopters into the crypto community and not be exclusive ...

A lot of "hamsters" have bought Bitcoins when its price was $17-19K. They are holding BTC yet. But if their patience bursts, then we will see the shaking on the exchange markets. I think that many people want to buy BTC for $9-10K.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:59:16 AM

The rapid increased in the price of bitcoins at the middle of last year december attracted newbies and news outlet to throw more light on bitcoins. That was the hyped. After the holiday, the price has reduced drastically and everyone that interested is drawing backwards, that resulted in the hype down.
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

I think future for the more fertile systems, which can offer something more than just a money-function, i.t. smart-contracts if you know what I mean.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:01:42 AM

yes, right, after the end of 2017, and now the month of January 2018, the bitcoin movement is still slow, so it is still difficult to predict. but I'm still optimistic bitcoin with a slow run and reach a value of $ 40000.
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:04:03 AM

Hype's a bad thing for markets in general, so good riddance. Now we need to flush out the losers that bought in without the mere basic understanding of what they were doing, then we'll bear for a while, and after that we'll see. Not really a massive problem. Growth is not the standard, it's the exception.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

So about a month ago ALL i heard about and ALL i saw on the news and ALL feeds was BTC this and BTC that -- is it accurate to say that maybe the BTC craze has slowed down a bit - and it wont be as crazy until maybe next quarter?

I can not make sure when bitcoin will move crazy, next quarter or next month.
I only believe in long term, bitcoin will goes higher but not sure when. Just watch and dont miss the train anymore.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: