Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY I BELIEVE BITCOIN WILL REACH A NEW ALL TIME HIGH VERY SOON!!  (Read 570 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

I expect for this year, Rootstock (rsk), lightning, Schnorrr, Mast, Atomic swaps.

Schnorr is a softwork not a sidechain, and most important Rootstock is almost out and is in beta right now which is the last testing phase.
Rootstock has been in development for a very long time, and will bring Ethereum to the bitcoin. Which means Ethereum prices will drop
drastically.

More projects will come for 2018-2019+

You need Bitcoin for the use of blockchain, Bitcoin is the payment app. You can make alot of apps for the blockchain, you can also call these
apps sidechains, or 2th/third layer and drivechains. Bitcoin can only go mainstream with these sidechains forget blockchains.

Bitcoins potential is very huge and for sure can replace the monetery financial system. I don't know how much % but 1% penetration will make
btc 100k+ for a coin.

https://media.rsk.co/rsk-brings-the-new-evolution-of-bitcoin-reliable-smart-contracts/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

whether there is a benefit in the presence of something like this, or aklan increase the number of bitcoin users, certainly there will be a lot of emerging applications that use bitcoin and blockchain as its base
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

Well I do think that segWit addresses will prove to be really something that helps generate more crowd since, they are faster more efficient with less fee and the people who were complaining about the same would have to really sit back and think about it , since the issue is solved now bitcoins will have a better reputation and I do think that it is the reason that they will fluorish very well. Besides offcourse everything else that you mentioned.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:45:12 AM

I expect for this year, Rootstock (rsk), lightning, Schnorrr, Mast, Atomic swaps.

Schnorr is a softwork not a sidechain, and most important Rootstock is almost out and is in beta right now which is the last testing phase.
Rootstock has been in development for a very long time, and will bring Ethereum to the bitcoin. Which means Ethereum prices will drop
drastically.

You need Bitcoin for the use of blockchain, Bitcoin is the payment app. You can make alot of apps for the blockchain, you can also call these
apps sidechains, or 2th/third layer and drivechains. Bitcoin can only go mainstream with these sidechains forget blockchains.

Bitcoins potential is very huge and for sure can replace the monetery financial system. I don't know how much % but 1% penetration will make
btc 100k+ for a coin.

https://media.rsk.co/rsk-brings-the-new-evolution-of-bitcoin-reliable-smart-contracts/
Eversince, I've believed that there are more years for bitcoin's success specially that there are many countries as of now are engaging with bitcoin. A lot of future projects will be made and bitcoin will be used in different things. The era of cryptocurrency is just started, we will see the bright future of it more years from now.
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

Well I do think that segWit addresses will prove to be really something that helps generate more crowd since, they are faster more efficient with less fee and the people who were complaining about the same would have to really sit back and think about it , since the issue is solved now bitcoins will have a better reputation and I do think that it is the reason that they will fluorish very well. Besides offcourse everything else that you mentioned.

There is a reason why many have said that 2018 will be one of the biggest years for btc. As you can see above there are many projects coming out this years that are so important and will basically solve the most important and last problems of btc.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

There is a reason why many have said that 2018 will be one of the biggest years for btc. As you can see above there are many projects coming out this years that are so important and will basically solve the most important and last problems of btc.

Yes indeed.  This year is BTC year.  It won't be too long that the price of BTC would increase more than 20k$ mark. The dump that occured last week was a strategy to revitalize the captivity of BTC in the market. Project that helps BTC holder for the easy and safe transaction would give more trust to BTC community. 

zhea

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

I believe that bitcoin will reach high very soon because there are lot of people are now engage with bitcoin from different countries in the world. Its getting popular and of course its price will also soar high. As we can see there are lot of opportunities that bitcoin offers to its users, all we have to do is to work hard to get what we dream in life and hopeful that bitcoin will last forever and always the value is on top.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Yes indeed.  This year is BTC year.  It won't be too long that the price of BTC would increase more than 20k$ mark. The dump that occured last week was a strategy to revitalize the captivity of BTC in the market. Project that helps BTC holder for the easy and safe transaction would give more trust to BTC community.  
unfortunately the price of bitcoin will not soar on this month , as i see the price dropped again to 10k on this moment. perhaps it will decrease gradually until the value fall dip. Maybe this year is for altcoin.  Cause the price of bitcoin always fluctuate and i think it will never exceed.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Every time that bitcoin fall more than 20 percent it takes a short time to rebound and make another history.
in few weeks or a month bitcoin will rise again and will make new milestones.
why is bitcoin falling? this is the time that most whales are packing more bitcoins that's why they are on the move of making bitcoin price fall and re-buy at the dip.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:35:17 AM

I do believe that bitcoin will soon rise again despite of the slight down trend marks in the previous weeks  as long as the people will continue to support bitcoin, there is a great chance of that possibility to become a reality soon. Let's hope for the best for bitcoin to continue to soar and maintain its reputation as the king of all crypto currencies.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

whether there is a benefit in the presence of something like this, or aklan increase the number of bitcoin users, certainly there will be a lot of emerging applications that use bitcoin and blockchain as its base

certainly like that, because bitcoin and blockchain it can be applied in all fields so that many application developers who will adopt the system from blockchain this will make bitcoin so more familiar with the public
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

So your belief is what the title says? Why there's a change of your stance about bitcoin? Aren't you the one that posted this thread last day?
I a software engineer/programmer and i have found alot of proof that
tether is being sold to exchanges and that it keeps being printed.

I've found out that it basically is being printed for the sole purpose of purchasing btc with this
newly printed "money" thus popping up the price of not only btc but all cryptos.

I'm working on a documentary on the whole tether scam that will have the biggest
impact on cryptocurrency and the news will be all over it. It will trigger
a bitcoin sell-off like we've never seen before when people realize that 90%
of the marketcap of bitcoin is fake printed tether money.

Tether is a big reason btc got to 20.000, if you look at the chart you can see when tether started getting pumped btc and all altcoins rose with it.

Their offline wallet and richlist can still be seen, and you can clearly see how it is being printed.

Marketcap:

Jan 1 2016- Jan 1 2017  From 7 billion to 18 billion with real money, an increase of approx: 255%

Jan 1 2017- June 1 2017 New tether coin became available:  from 18 billion - 87 billion an increase of approx: 385%
 June 1 2017 - Jan 7 2018 Tether started being printed in massive amounts - from 87 billion to 830 billion an increase of approx: 860%

And you changed the title from "[BREAKING NEWS] BTC WILL COLLAPSE!!!"  to "delete thread".
And yesterday you posted this
I can't understand your behavior and stand about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

I would definitely agree that bitcoin will gain back its reputation this year and will probably reach the desired
all time high level with respect to market price value. Many people would now be willing to invest more on bitcoin as this is the best price for now they can get and must hold it for sometime until the price increases back.
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

Now with Segwit being used for transactions, the longer issue of high fee for transaction would get solved and bitcoin may once again enter the mainstream of payment. But still, it would not be enough to reach ATH price.It may help bitcoin price to increase to some extent.

izzabel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

drastically.

btc 100k+ for a coin.

Yes I do really believe that bitcoin soon hit and reach its highest price soon.. I think a year's from now bitcoin value will  be a million price
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

This is the type of positive thread I like and not those one that predict doom for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I think bitcoin has a lot of potential and can not be killed by most articles, comments, tweet and post of it enemy or those that think bitcoin is a treat to them. If all this applications listed by op is been lunch we would see many positive price movement.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

Bitcoin pump and dumps work in a very simple yet straightforward manner. Pump and Dump schemes comprise of two groups of people. The first group is players who play by artificially increasing the price of the Bitcoin by endorsing or promoting it. This category of individuals spends their time finding cheap coins to purchase then wait for when they are ready for dumping and build a buzz about the coins. The process of finding and buying cheap coins can take as quick as minutes or as long as hours or even days.
Feduk

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

Definitely soon bitcoin and  other crypto will be higher.
Good news for bitcoin today: South Korea accepted rules for control cryptocurrencies, so it relieved tensions on the market.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

The major issue of bitcoin was is transaction fee but for now that problem is under control and the transaction get confirmed in an hours even with low fees.So now people may move to the bitcoin from other coins.So the chance of price bump may happen soon.
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

drastically.

btc 100k+ for a coin.

I really believe that bitcoin  will reach a very high value soon  a month or a year from now bitcoin double it's value or triple
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: