Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:27:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate the xrp bankers coin but i want to get some  (Read 72 times)
Walrus1 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

Hey dudes, I'm into crypto cause I love the peer to peer no federal reserve aspect. All of my crypto holding are based on that logic. Having said that I do see some utility with xrp if it truly is adopted as a main way of moving money internationally. I will not buy it with btc eth or ltc but do want to get at least a couple hundred shares to see what happenes. I am looking for an exchange I can buy it using credit cards, I don't care if it's a small max they put on credit card purchases as I don't want much. Xrp is like the anti Bitcoin in my eyes but I'm doing it anyway. U guys know an exchange I can get it via credit card
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

I think the real blockchain should be that there is no organization or individual to control, so I don't like XRP either.

Walrus1 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

I feel similar but I'm looking for s exchange where I can but xrp with a credit card anyone know
germansupremacy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

you can get ETH using your card via coinbase or similar then trade it for XRP using an exchange such as binance
Walrus1 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

you can get ETH using your card via coinbase or similar then trade it for XRP using an exchange such as binance
thanks but I don't want to exchange my coin for it I'm looking for an exchange where I can buy xrp on credit card
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:40:52 AM

I don't think you can.

You need to purchase bitcoin / ETH or some other crypto and then trade it for Ripple. I understand your logic of not wanting to use your current Bitcoin - ETH ect but  you lose me when you say you don't want to use New funds to purchase Eth to trade for Ripple.

$400 fiat to ripple is no different then $400 - Eth - Ripple ... if the $400 was intended to purchase Ripple to begin with. I see no "moral" difference because the money is ended up where it was intended to... On ripple.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: