Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE list of alts to invest (personal recommendation)  (Read 488 times)
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:31:55 AM

Nice list. Best of luck to you.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

Did you forget about waves ?
I think Waves with decentralized exchange and others features inside the platform will be a good investments opportunity in crypto

waves seems really steady, am expecting this to rise significantly in 2018
Well above list are good invesment, but my top coins waves and ethereum. Yes price is stable so I hope this is the year also of waves. Because ethereum has already proves its value and it keep increasing.
sic57005 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

you need to Add Waves and DGB along with IOTA that will be the best for future investment to hold
I already have DGB, Waves and IOTA, I just don't think I really want to recommend it.
All of them were overhyped at some moment, just see how many advices here about including Waves and wonder why. Waves is surely not a shitcoin, not a just pump'n'dump coin and not a scam, but, technically I see nothing superior... currently it's like "poor man's Ethereum" and like "slow and laggy BTS". Probably in some long long term they will be great. I am not sure. Still have time to decide to buy more or sell.

Too many coins to hold will give you problems. You have to invest in the coins that you understand and have good fundamental. I suggest you to study the coins John McAfee recommended. you can google
What are these problems? The whole idea to hold so many coins is just avoid daytrayding. I can revise the list every month or two and almost surely won't miss something valuable.

Also I don't trust McAfee and I don't need his pump'n'dump coins. Most of them are pure shit and if you miss pump you will just lose your money.

Horribly uninformed about Bitcoin Cash, no OMG, no focus on anonymity, all coins have already mooned, 1/10
I don't need any of coins that already mooned, isn't it reasonable?

Moreover, I do not understand your hype about anonymity coins, there are already TONS of them and NONE actually used (except XMR somewhere, but I don't trust XMR greatly mined by virus software and can be dumped in great amount). I mentioned XSPEC, TX, ZCASH and that's well enough. What are reasons to mass moving to transport-layer-anonymity? In case government forbid cryptos they anyway will cost zero. In case government adopt cryptos you will just have extra problems with your anonymity coins.

OMG is just 50/50, I have it but not sure I like it. Too much hype, too small effort.

I perfectly informed on BCash and it's still shit. Most of people actually just waiting for next big pump to finally sell it and go away. And all BCash's team plans are just fake to spam mass media. Sorry.

You should research and talk about Gulden (NLG). Really, it's the most beautiful and amazing coin out there as of now, specially when the Pow2 update is very near.
Thank you, that one actually looks decent.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

What is the point in holding 50 coins? I don't get it. I like a lot of coins too, but it doesn't mean you should buy all of them. If you believe some project will outperform the market, go all in on them. But to bet that the market will outperform the market is kinda weird.

I think he's just recommending the alts that are worth investing. He didn't tell you to invest in all coins that are on the list. You'll just choose in what he recommended.

Ckjnow

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

you need to Add Waves and DGB along with IOTA that will be the best for future investment to hold
I already have DGB, Waves and IOTA, I just don't think I really want to recommend it.
All of them were overhyped at some moment, just see how many advices here about including Waves and wonder why. Waves is surely not a shitcoin, not a just pump'n'dump coin and not a scam, but, technically I see nothing superior... currently it's like "poor man's Ethereum" and like "slow and laggy BTS". Probably in some long long term they will be great. I am not sure. Still have time to decide to buy more or sell.

First of all, you posted a well thought-out list sic57005.

IMO Waves will do great in the next few years, like you already said. Waves is beeing developed for the mainstream and when crypto is more socially acceptable it will rise. Furthermore decentralized exchanges will play a major role in crypto. In less than 2 years they have done a great job, with having a "real" product, not only a great whitepaper.
ledachutkova

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

Fine recommendations, especially the last in the post. Smiley
Thanks for brief overview and wish you good luck!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: