Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE list of alts to invest (personal recommendation)  (Read 487 times)
sic57005 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

BTC. You may wonder why, cause this is not altcoin and any promises about its 10x growth looks ridiculous now. But the answer is strategic all the way: it BTC falls down against fiat, then almost everything falls down too. That is because most of social media are related to BTC price. On any huge BTC drop these news will be negative and lots of people will panicky sell their coins. So, buy BTC. Or at least recommend to others.

ETH. Because it is greatest alt by now: strong team, working platform, actual roadmap and tons of projects based on it. It definitely will rise and rise much more after some network congestion problems will be solved. Currently they are solved in testnet and waiting to be deployed to main net (it takes time to double-check everything). So it's still good time.

There are lots of technical projects based on (and related to) ETH network, and my personal choice is RDN. It can solve most performance issues while transferring money and data over ETH network. That means instant payments, superlow contract transactions latency and real checkmate to all "ETH killer" clones. The progress is overall good and I expect it will be fully integrated this year. Price is still good.

ADA. Way risky, since there is still only prototype, but I really impressed by their white papers and codebase. I know, everybody says the same about every project and there's no trust to me, but this time you better check everything yourself if your skill is well enough. I'm afraid that ADA can be real ETH "killer" and that's the main reason for me to invest in ADA too.

LTC. It is still performing good. Actually I don't like any BTC-clone altcoins. There are tons of it. They are absolutely similar to BTC in technological plane (and that means they are outdated). So why to invest? Because LTC team looks strong and there is no scam complaints over all five years. It can be real replacement of BTC in case for some reason BTC fails. And now price is low.

DASH. Despite criticism of their "glamour" anonymity and MLM-like masternode scheme it is well-known, stable and very popular. Can you remember some real blame of someone traced by DASH payments? Can you remember last time DASH network was hacked? Their marketing is also real good, not so aggressive as others, but very successful, that's why the price growth lasts more than a year without significant corrections/drops. And this is my personal choice for real market buys: it is accepted widely, performs fast and transactions fees are low. You may say that every alt can be like that. But DASH already is. And now price is great to buy (after correction will end).

LISK. Not something extraordinary but I really like their platform as a former developer. Clearly it has future at least in sidechain development. Not sure it's price low now, but they scheduled some social events that may affect price positively. Anyway it is good for long-term.

STRAT. The native C# blockchain tools is a great idea. C# is most popular (at least one of) programming languages for Desktop/Backend development and the integration with blockchain gives ability to easy creation of Desktop decentralized applications. They don't have to be fully depend on Internet and especially Web. Just imagine some medical lab without connection to the Internet: they still have to store client's data safe and immutable way. And this is the are where STRAT can help. I can't say something definitely on its price, but as long-term it is good investment.

BTS. It is the fastest blockchain now. It can be compared to IOTA by performance, but actually IOTA is centralized whereas BTS not. And its implementation is also one of powerful decentralized exchanges. Tired of centralized exchanges scam? Then go BTS. Actually there should be more time to pass to establish its usage since all centralized exchanges are against this trend. Let's invest some and wait. It looks like definitely more clever idea than investment in some Binance, KuCoin and other exchange-specific tokens.

ARK. There are TONS of blockchains already. We used to bind some blockchain to "its" cryptocurrency like "thats Bitcon, thats Bitcoins blockchain". Coin itself hold idea, some features, monetary part, and the blockchain - data. But what if we can mix blockchains to each other? That doesn't look clearly good idea at first sight, but in case we have one smart blockchain ecosystem (let's say Ethereum), and we incorporate "dumber" blockchain (let's say Bitcoins) we can benefit from other sides: simplest example is BTC escrow based on ETH smart contract. That is possible if we share blockchains data and that's ARK project is about. And it can be one of key technologies of 2018. Mark my words.

You probably tired of some technical stuff and waiting for promises of good profit. Don't forget that all crypto is technical stuff. It wasn't designed for traders, it wasn't designed to make people rich (otherwise it is just SCAM), and everybody do not care when you can't understand something.

But I'm human too, and I need good fast money too (like everybody). So there are some speculation recommendation too:
Kurrent
VISIO
TX (Transfer Coin)
BELA
Bitmark
Zoin
Lux
Hush
Dynamic
Kore
RADS
EXP
BMC
TaaS
Indorse

They all are selected by really simple logic: overall capitalization is small (less than $30M), their websites aren't full of bullshit, there were no scam complaints, and development still continues. I don't care on their ideas but hope that some of them can gain up to 100x profit. Yes, that's at least not impossible for these one. And just remember: when you call some coin "cheap" you should first check its amount. XRP looks like cheap, but its overall cap is $63B. It has no freaking chances to even make 10x. These ones easily can.

And without significant reasons I like:
ZCASH  (one of first real anonymous coins)
ZenCash (ZCASH + masternodes)
XSPEC (one of really promising TOR coins, because it supports OBFS4)
COSS (still greatly undervalued)
BAT (one of real good blockchain applications)
STORJ (that technology can be real necessary in future especially after ARK/RDN will be incorporated)

You may question, and why not altcoin xxx/yyy too? Why not. I just can't care about everything, if something is out of the list that does not mean that I dislike it and do not recommend.

What I really dislike:
IOTA (50/50 for its centralization)
XRP (50/50 for its centralization and 60% of tokens in devs hands)
BCASH (just scam and Bitcoin clone by Roger Ver; nobody but him actually needs that dumb attempt to take away a good Bitcoin name)
BitcoinGold (by the same reason; and that's actually ZCASH clone)
Bitcoin... (all except original one)
TRON (even if it is not scam, $5B for just plain (partly copy-pasted) whitepaper and nothing more - that's ridiculous, fellows)
NEO ($11B for Ethereum-like clone without any real usage does not look okay, and right now it is heavily pumped)
EOS (again, $8B for promises to be better than Eth without any real proof? Well ok)
Dogecoin (as a Bitcoin-clone joke turns more than $1B, WTF)

Hope at least IOTA, XRP and EOS will recover reputation (in technical sense).

Have a good luck and use your own mind anyway.
VelVenueva

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

What is the point in holding 50 coins? I don't get it. I like a lot of coins too, but it doesn't mean you should buy all of them. If you believe some project will outperform the market, go all in on them. But to bet that the market will outperform the market is kinda weird.
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

Too many coins to hold will give you problems. You have to invest in the coins that you understand and have good fundamental. I suggest you to study the coins John McAfee recommended. you can google
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

Decent list
iscryptoreal

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

Not sure I would spread risk rather than going with the ones that make the most sense and have the most credible people working for the company and on the board.
The problem is that some of these Altcoins are not accessible.  And, the ones that are really promising and where we can get in cheap are not accessible. 
For example, I have read about the board, the inner workings, and what a company like Reddcoin has ready to go in motion now and what it is working on and I am ready to buy but I can't.
Bittrex is the only exchange that you can purchase it on and they are no longer taking new users.
This sucks because it is was the same for Ripple when it was $0.02, I couldn't get in.
I got in a $0.20 and did very very well, but not as well if I would have got in at $0.02.
Any thoughts on how we can get some of these exchanges to put companies like Reddcoin on so we can take advantage?
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

You should research and talk about Gulden (NLG). Really, it's the most beautiful and amazing coin out there as of now, specially when the Pow2 update is very near.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

Did you forget about waves ?
I think Waves with decentralized exchange and others features inside the platform will be a good investments opportunity in crypto

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Too many coins to hold will give you problems. You have to invest in the coins that you understand and have good fundamental. I suggest you to study the coins John McAfee recommended. you can google

worst advice.. McAfee it is just a mercenary.. he will recommend everything for a few BTC's as payment

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
rnayback

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

worst advice.. McAfee it is just a mercenary.. he will recommend everything for a few BTC's as payment

I think it’s bad advice to base decisions off what McAfee does as well and I don’t entirely trust him. However, I think studying the coins McAfee mentions for the sake of knowing is important. I imagine he’s smarter than to recommend a completely trash coin and trash his reputation, and since we’ve seen what his words can do to the market I think it’s worth it if you can stay ahead of the next pump whether it’s false hype or not.
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Horribly uninformed about Bitcoin Cash, no OMG, no focus on anonymity, all coins have already mooned, 1/10

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

UNINFORMED ABOUT BITCOIN CASH? That coin is the real crap of all the crypto market right now.
Horribly uninformed about Bitcoin Cash, no OMG, no focus on anonymity, all coins have already mooned, 1/10

Do not invest in bcash, this coin is the worst one and the most manipulated one.

You clearly forgot to say that we must invest in Elixir, one of the most suggested coins for this year, i am holding a lot of them right now and i am buying a bunch of them at this cheap price.

Just buy as much as you can afford to lose.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

I think Waves with decentralized exchange and others features inside the platform will be a good investments opportunity in crypto

I was exactly gonna write this. His suggestions are good ones, and I also agree with the disliked ones of him, starting with bcash.

I can also add CDT and CAT tokens into this investment list. They worth taking a look at them actually.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

UNINFORMED ABOUT BITCOIN CASH? That coin is the real crap of all the crypto market right now.

Do not invest in bcash, this coin is the worst one and the most manipulated one.

You clearly forgot to say that we must invest in Elixir, one of the most suggested coins for this year, i am holding a lot of them right now and i am buying a bunch of them at this cheap price.

Just buy as much as you can afford to lose.

why elixir ?
this is only an ethereum token, so what is the reasonable reason to buy elixir ?
thanks

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DioBrando

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

Really like the underdog and few mentioned VISIO. Platform already looks nice and working. Artists incoming and it's barely a Beta.
Cheap price, definitely worth a chip.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

The best coin to in invest now is ethereum, litecoin,  ripple and ofcoarse waves coin because this coins have big future and they have potential to increase the price in the next few months or few years.  I hope you will add wave because for sure most of us loves waves because this is look like ethereum and if you have that they have possibility that you earn a lot of profit once you have that.  They have a lot of good coin that good to invest that makes you happy.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

you need to Add Waves and DGB along with IOTA that will be the best for future investment to hold

Happy Trading
Thanks
Best Regards
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

Waves is shit. Do you know how many project failed (become unpopular) after used waves as their platform? Say Primalbase, and shadowtoken (there are still lot of other project)

Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

John mcafee?? How expert is john mcafee? I dont like to follow anyone sine i am more confodent to myself to do own research.
Please believe yourself to do own research than you follow somebody. Loss or profit are at the same baskets.
mrdub

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:11:16 AM

waves seems really steady, am expecting this to rise significantly in 2018
aaroc90

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. BCASH in most peoples opinion is not bitcoin. Deal with it

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: