Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RBI WILL ACCEPT BITCOIN?  (Read 157 times)
micky mou (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

Will RBI Approve BTC?
icytalk

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

In Future RBI nd Govt both will approve it ....
for sure
chang mang

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:13:17 AM

no it totally impossible in india actually coz people only wants easy life which will be get from paper cash
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

Answering a query from the audience, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) reiterated its stand on cryptocurencies saying the bitcoins will not be used for making payments and settlements for now.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Will RBI Approve BTC?

Well, i think it will really take a lot more time for the reserve bank of India to really approve or to legalize bitcoins and other crypto currencies as payments. Specially now that bitcoins are showing too much volatility. Plus the major problems like transaction fees and time frames of every confirmation. But i think in the future this can be possible and i mean the far future.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

Will RBI Approve BTC?
Cannot predict the future but I guess, it will take few decades to reach the condition that RBI is going to accept the bitcoin because in recent days RBI issued a notice that he is not responsible for any loses regarding bitcoin. I guess, the people are still not aware of the potential of the bitcoin and they still ignoring because it is not yet centralized. Awareness need to be created among people so that they know about bitcoin and could see the advantages of BTC. It will take time, but I am sure for one thing that one time in the future, RRI will surely accept bitcoins.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:05:36 PM

Answering a query from the audience, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) reiterated its stand on cryptocurencies saying the bitcoins will not be used for making payments and settlements for now.

It's understandable, banks are seeing bitcoin as a thread to their existance, and they are right to do so! Soon enough we will get rid of banks
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

indian government is planning for regulation of crypto currencies we can see very soon
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

It will be very hard for most of the Governments to accept Bitcoin because they see  Blockchain and cryptocurrencies as great threat as it will end their monopoly.
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

In Future RBI nd Govt both will approve it ....
for sure

The reason why bitcoin has got you started to pay attention to the Chinese central bank is not the case because of the financial system risks caused by bitcoin or the increase in bitcoin-related unlawful activities. Nor is bitcoin replacing the yuan. One possibility is that the central bank can not stand the bitcoin market to devalue the central bank's monetary policy for the development and promotion of logic.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

RBI or any Government controlled finance monopoly bodies never accepts bitcoin as bitcoin is a thread for them which impacts the entire government revenue as the investors in banks decreases because of the crypto currency bitcoin even there are banks who terminate the customers bank accounts as they are dealing with the cypto currency transactions.
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Will RBI Approve BTC?
As I understand it, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued a public notice warning users away from digital currencies that it made it clear that the lack of regulatory approval in the Bitcoin exchange in India left the local exchange shortly after operation but that was not over. Within 48 hours of the RBI's notification, Indian Law Enforcement (ED) raided at least two Bitcoin exchanges, buysellbitco.in and rbi.rbit.co.in,investigators whether any transaction carried out in violation of the Foreign Exchange Management Act and anti-money laundering law in determining the owner of two websites.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

Will RBI Approve BTC?
Reserve Bank Of India will hardly accept bitcoin as government wants control on currency,  but RBI is going to accept its technology to make its own cryptocurrency.  But in my opinion there should be one currency in worldwide so that there will be no issue of currency exchange,  so for foreigners and NRI bitcoin should be accepted by RBI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: