Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is china one reason why bitcoin dumping now?  (Read 452 times)
sheenshane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

🔰Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies🔰

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

I have a link here that maybe China is one of probably cause by dumping of bitcoin by their miners.
https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/china-is-reportedly-moving-to-clampdown-on-bitcoin-miners/
Share your thought about this guys and help to enlighten my mind.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

I have a link here that maybe China is one of probably cause by dumping of bitcoin by their miners.
https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/china-is-reportedly-moving-to-clampdown-on-bitcoin-miners/

I definitely think this is an impactful source, but I wouldn't call the drops a dump. Bitcoin hasn't really dropped under 13000 as far as I've seen, and until I see it drop much more, I would never consider Bitcoin to be dumped. It's not like there's a few people just pumping/dumping as there are with many altcoins.

However, I do think China's extreme intervention is definitely pulling the price down. They've had a significant impact on the BTC price in history, so this crack down on miners affects bitcoin's confirmation times and whatnot. I've heard that China is rumored to be making their own centralized crypto currency itself, which may explain why they're making such strong moves against BTC.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

I read an article that I find out that the major reason why bitcoin is making a corrections at the moment is the mining fees but I also disagree with this view as many issues are out there affecting cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is facing many issues of regulations with many countries all over the world and untill those issues are settle down the price will not get serious strength.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

China being a powerful country both technologically and otherwise and can be a powerful pivotal hurdle in bitcoins development. Though this should not be attributed to bitcoin bein dumped because that's not very likely.

In the past, bitcoin of seen similar dropdowns if not more severe and have managed to regain its position soon enough and get back in the game.

As far as bitcoin being dumped is concerned, miner lags and glitches, be it delay in transaction confirmations due to heavy congestion and other problems cannot be detrimental to bitcoins being completely dumped or ended.

These are short-term shortcomings that will soon be reverted.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:04:37 AM

Bitcoin hasnt really dropped it would never considered dumped .China  is rumored to   be making their own centralized cryptocurrency itself.Bitcoin had faced issues of regulations all  over the globe and still an issue to settle down

Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:12 AM

Based on my research not the China why Bitcoin is dumping now. The reason is related to another cryptocurrency called tether and allegations that the people behind it are using tether to prop up the bitcoin market.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

yes because china is one of the largest bitcoin holders worldwide since banning bitcoin in china is that we really have the impact of smashing the price of btc so I believe that one is china why the value of bitcoin is rising.

carlbreezy

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Yes because china has a biggest number of population and this is also a country with a largest number if bitcoiners and miners. It really affect the dumping of value bitcoin because there are a lot of bitcoin demand from this country and we know that bitcoin price is depends on the demand and supply in the market.

Main reason. Due to Asia's (not only China) large population, demands from these regions can really sway the market.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

China is the largest industrial country according to this web,
http://worldknowing.com/top-10-most-industrialized-countries-in-the-world/

If we think, this country has the potential to use crypto currency in the future as a means of payment them. Well this is when bitcoin will reach the top of the price. Of course if the policy about bitcoin is very influential nowadays.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

Not entirely then but the impact and the majority of users there are affecting this little by little and this influenced some users,investors and trader to panic selling remember if one country has issues or some major incident it can affect the community right away spreading like wildfire if it comes to crypto's.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

I don't believe that China is again connected with this recent "dump" as I think that the market has already factored in developments in China months ago. What I read is that this recent down is partly due to the news that Mt.Gox people will be releasing the Bitcoin they have to the market. Though of course, there can be other minor reasons. We just have to be brave in front of this development. Eventually Bitcoin will be back maybe around May or June.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

there is a possibility that china is one of the reason why bitcoin is now in the state of down and ups but more likely to dumped price. the price of the bitcoin today is like 8000$+ well for sure in the near future the bitcoin price will be increased.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

Based on my research not the China why Bitcoin is dumping now. The reason is related to another cryptocurrency called tether and allegations that the people behind it are using tether to prop up the bitcoin market.
But i think that it can only be the waste of our time and nothing else, because i do not think that any other altcoin can overcome bitcoin, bitcoin will remain number one for a long lon time, because still most of the people are interested in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

if china banned ICO and Mining the btc another coutries will be start some thing : like that tweet : Russia’s determination to become a dominant player in cryptocurrency is strong. Last year, Putin’s internet ombudsman said, “Russia has the potential to reach up to 30 percent share in global cryptocurrency mining in the future.”
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

About the latest dump I have seen it was theoretically because rumors about a big exchange (Binance) was hacked and because more regulations were coming from the USA side. And now this theory about the guy selling hundreds of thousands of BTCs in a short time period. If that is the case, better... But I think at this point there should be enough demand to counter this big supply dropped on the market...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Pretty sure this won't be reason at all. Though this news is old but I would like to add my point of view on it. I really think that miners keep selling their bitcoin's as soon as they get mined because they have to cover up their expenses of electricity and maintaining cost so they need lots of money for that purpose. I'm sure they can't keep waiting all the time for bitcoin price to spike and hence they keep selling it once they get it confirmed. Or they could be selling at least 50% of the bitcoin and thus it decereses the count of coins with them. This may not dump it that badly as gox situation did. :-D
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

China has long been trying to regulate the crypto-currency market. It negatively affects the market of crypto currency. The point is their desire to control all spheres of politics, economics and social life. Bitcoin does not belong to the sphere of their influence. Therefore, it has become a problem that must be solved in any way. Based on the measures taken by the Chinese government, Bitcoin falls in price.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

yes because china is one of the largest bitcoin holders worldwide since banning bitcoin in china is that we really have the impact of smashing the price of btc so I believe that one is china why the value of bitcoin is rising.
Previously, China has influence in bitcoin and a larger part of bitcoin holders, investors and traders are from China but now, I don't think its the same. Since the banning of ICOs and the closing of exchanges in China I believe a lot of Chinese stopped bitcoin activities and since then we have been seeing pumps in bitcoin price. Any other thing could have caused the dips but definitely not China.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:19:30 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 06:14:23 AM by ajochems

It may be the one of the reason for dump of bitcoin price. But now,the price is start to raise back to old value.It's not necessarily depend on china.
Previously lot of bitcoin traders and investors .After the ban news ,traders  in China also had start to reduce their investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

There are lots of factors causing the price fall like binance hacks and exchange regulations and this also maybe a reason.But what we need to understand is that this is a whale strategy to dump the coins so we also have to make ise of this by buy coins at low price.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: