Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPayments.net - Unbiased Unified Money Solution - Multi Payment Procesing  (Read 48548 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

CoinPayments + Wyre Partnership https://blog.coinpayments.net/announcements/coinpayments-wyre-partnership

CoinPayments is excited to announce a new partnership with Wyre – a fiat settlement service we have integrated into our platform, allowing our merchants to convert their crypto to USD, CNY, BRL and MXN and automatically wire it to their bank accounts.

The Wyre platform leverages blockchain technology to build the fastest and most cost-effective way to transfer money internationally, with no strings attached! Instead of struggling with expensive fees and questionable security, Wyre allows you to send money 8 times cheaper than with the banks. Plus, every payment has a unique tracking link that you and your beneficiary can follow from start to finish.

You can settle or send money through the Wyre dashboard directly or use the CoinPayments integration with their money transfer API for an automated approach. Either way, you’re getting the fastest and fairest currency exchange rates in the world!
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

CoinPayments + Wyre Partnership https://blog.coinpayments.net/announcements/coinpayments-wyre-partnership

CoinPayments is excited to announce a new partnership with Wyre – a fiat settlement service we have integrated into our platform, allowing our merchants to convert their crypto to USD, CNY, BRL and MXN and automatically wire it to their bank accounts.

The Wyre platform leverages blockchain technology to build the fastest and most cost-effective way to transfer money internationally, with no strings attached! Instead of struggling with expensive fees and questionable security, Wyre allows you to send money 8 times cheaper than with the banks. Plus, every payment has a unique tracking link that you and your beneficiary can follow from start to finish.

You can settle or send money through the Wyre dashboard directly or use the CoinPayments integration with their money transfer API for an automated approach. Either way, you’re getting the fastest and fairest currency exchange rates in the world!

It's expensive to use coinpayments as in getting listed.Also if your coin doesn't meet minimum volume requirements don't you get delisted and have to pay the same fee for a relisting?
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:04:01 AM

airdrop for cps coin on syscoin soon. Make sure you get your syscoin alias ready for the airdrop by midnight pst tonight
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

What is the use of CPS and what is the value? After all, he is not listed on any stock exchange or exchange system.
amit@awapal.com

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

#Coinpayment Team
Client Send Me The 0.25 BTC But I Received 0.027 BTC Please See The Link Of Coin Payment Status
Tranasction Id:CPCL530ZFYHERLFQIGUW0TLFRW
Check Address On Block Chain
My Address:3MuRnbfMbY7edAJapBfySD6ojM9VfbAwQD
#69092 Received Less Amount
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:03:57 AM

What does your site do to prevent it from being abused by scammers?

You have a user (GeniMining - I will not link it so that people do not use it by mistake) that is using your service to scam people of BTC for fictitious purchases of ASIC miners which are not in stock anywhere else but they surprisingly have all in stock, any make, very hard to believe due to very low prices.

Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159286.0, people have paid into him and your service facilitates the abuse of BTC.

To return to my question:  What does your site do to prevent it from being abused by scammers?
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 05:05:54 PM

HI

Whats going on with the Crown wallet  its been offline for a few weeks now
whenis it comming back up

thanks
Paul
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 10:39:31 AM

HI

thanks
Paul

Yup be awesome to bring CRW wallet back online guys

MrData

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 09:39:41 PM

Remember that all support is via the Support Ticket system at https://www.coinpayments.net/help-support

It doesn't look like Crown is offline.

HI

thanks
Paul

CoinPayments - The original multi-cryptocurrency payment processor.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 11:53:31 AM

Hi guys

why are you delinting MUE  ?

I have a few customers that pay in MUE every month 

thanks 
Paul

GanTech

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 12:55:29 AM

I had been cooperating with CoinPayments for 5 years. The service was okay, but it was expensive when it came to transfer fees. However, everything was okay UNTIL now!

When I started cooperating with CoinPayments, there was no KYC. After some time, they started doing KYC, so I completed it by sending them my documents. I passed the KYC and cooperated with them for a few years without any issues. However, 5 weeks ago, a problem occurred.

Seven weeks ago, I got COVID-19, and it was a terrible experience for me. After recovering from COVID-19, I got every possible illness that I could get one after another, as if I had no immunity( till now i am still sick). During that time, my ID expired, and due to the law in my country, I couldn't issue for new one before 30 days expiry date. So, I was in a situation where I couldn't get a new document because of my illness, and even if I could, I would have to wait for 30 days, and they require docs that are 90 days before expiration date. So if you got 1 ID and if you can't issue for new ID before 30days of expiration date you will get similar problems.

On the same day that my document expired, CoinPayments locked my account entirely. I couldn't withdraw my money, which was not a big deal, but my customers couldn't make payments, which was a huge problem for my business. Banks, payment apps, and other payment providers just asked me to send them the new document when I get it, and they gave me 3-6 months, depending on the company. Because i passed KYC in the past and now it's just an update of ID. Not big deal for all but not for coinpayments.

CoinPayments completely blocked my account, so I wrote to them to solve the situation. They asked me to send them my company registration documents, which I did, but then I received no response from CoinPayments. They just kept saying that they would get back to me soon and that they were looking into my case. For freaking 23 days, they did nothing, and during that time, my customers couldn't pay for my services, and I lost a lot of money. I would understand the situation if I were a new customer or i didn't pass KYC in the past, but not after 5 years of being a customer and passing KYC, and just because my document expired, and I am waiting for a new one.

There is a total lack of willingness to help or solve the situation, especially when other companies didn't have any problems. So, what now? I am waiting for my new documents, my customers can't pay for my services, and after I solve this situation, I will say goodbye to CoinPayments, share my story with the whole internet, and not recommend this company to anyone because of how they treated a long-term customer in such a terrible situation.

If you search coopration with coinpayments i DON'T RECOMMEND IT AT ALL!!!
RosieB

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 05:28:33 PM

We apologize for your experience with our service. While we strive to provide our customers with a seamless experience, in this particular instance, there were a number of factors specific to your case which led to the unsatisfactory outcome you experienced.

We understand that you are now in direct contact with our team and steps are being taken to resolve the matter. Please be assured that we are doing our utmost to ensure your experience with CoinPayments concludes on a positive note.

Best regards,
The CoinPayments Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: