Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPayments.net - Unbiased Unified Money Solution - Multi Payment Procesing  (Read 48518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
cycloid

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:40:55 AM

We are pleased to announce the transfer and sale of CoinPayments has now been
completed smoothly, without issues or any service interruptions to our
users. As a first in a series of our service improvements, we are
dramatically reducing the required amount of confirmations for all coins
currently accepted by us. For more details, please see link below.

https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins

Alexander Alexandrovich Alexandrov
CEO, CoinPayments Inc.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thundertoe
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:05:44 PM

please take another look at adding TEKcoin much development and very stable fast problem free coin minting since Sept this is a long term success.  Mintage is increasing as is acceptance, trading volume,  and marketcap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320404.0
MrData

Activity: 290

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:14:12 PM

It was in the last public vote but I don't think it got any votes.

CoinPayments - The original multi-cryptocurrency payment processor.
BruteFruit

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:52:01 PM

CarpeDiemCoin would be delighted to be a coin on CoinPayments! I sent an email out a few days ago with a request. PM me if you need to discuss anything further or join on us Freenode #diemcoin

Rent out your hash-rates for faster ROI on your rigs!
Miningrigrentals.com (http://www.miningrigrentals.com?ref=4089)
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:07:59 PM

so is coinpayments alive... i hope so i just bought something on there... can somebody please tell me... why would it generate a payment address if it wasnt up and running,,, why would it have merchants taking payments if it wasnt working.. can some body get back to please
MrData

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 10:12:08 PM

so is coinpayments alive... i hope so i just bought something on there... can somebody please tell me... why would it generate a payment address if it wasnt up and running,,, why would it have merchants taking payments if it wasnt working.. can some body get back to please

Yes, CoinPayments is still up and running; it was just sold to new owners.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:13:26 PM

so are you saying i have not been ripped off... because i just used them today and i have not heard back

pr0d1gy (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:43:58 PM

so are you saying i have not been ripped off... because i just used them today and i have not heard back

Well, CoinPayments, is just a payment gateway. It does not sell anything directly... You would have to contact the merchant that you purchased your item(s) from.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:49:03 PM

well do you know if the merchant that is using coinpayments that has the website noblemovement.com is legitimate...they have very recent posotive feedback on your website... is the feedback legit... if i report to you that i dont get my product will they be removed??
pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:47:06 AM

well do you know if the merchant that is using coinpayments that has the website noblemovement.com is legitimate...they have very recent posotive feedback on your website... is the feedback legit... if i report to you that i dont get my product will they be removed??

Well if they have a low score, and a lot of complaints, they would surely loose the ability to use CoinPayments on their website. Not all scam can be prevented, but most of the active merchants tent to be genuine and honest from what I see. Contact the merchant, and give them a few days. Might not be open on weekends or some strange hours. Before you go giving anyone bad feedback, make sure you speak to the merchant. Its like eBay, bad record will follow you, and people will avoid purchasing from that seller. Till otherwise... Its all legit.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:08:34 AM

Well if they have a low score, and a lot of complaints, they would surely loose the ability to use CoinPayments on their website. Not all scam can be prevented, but most of the active merchants tent to be genuine and honest from what I see. Contact the merchant, and give them a few days. Might not be open on weekends or some strange hours. Before you go giving anyone bad feedback, make sure you speak to the merchant. Its like eBay, bad record will follow you, and people will avoid purchasing from that seller. Till otherwise... Its all legit.

hey just to report back - really cool guy - i did get my product - guys name is rofo i think and he seems like he is tryingl to use coin to save the world - seems like his thread is fun yet dedicated to some humanity issues--- so i heard coinpayments can be used to load a pre paid debit card is that true??
pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:22:57 AM

hey just to report back - really cool guy - i did get my product - guys name is rofo i think and he seems like he is tryingl to use coin to save the world - seems like his thread is fun yet dedicated to some humanity issues--- so i heard coinpayments can be used to load a pre paid debit card is that true??

Maybe, if a merchant offers it, why not. CoinPayments is just a gateway. All depends on merchant. There are prepaid debit cards available in some stores, along with other gift cards.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:39:32 PM

hey i just tried to read feedback on one of your merchants before i use that merchant and i dont see how to navigate to merchant feedback- you can only see feedback you have left and feedback left about you but not feedback that others have left in order to make sure you want to use that merchant----THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL - i hope i am wrong about that-you think it would be under feedback dropdown box- but it isnt? why ??
MrData

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

There are at least 3 ways to get to your seller's feedback:
1. When you check out you can click the seller's feedback % at the top of the page to view the feedback people have left about them.
2. If you were logged in when you sent the payment you can view the payment in your account and there will be a link to the seller's feedback.
3. If you go the payment status URL you got in the 1st payment confirmation email there is a link on that page too.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:47:48 PM

1. When you check out you can click the seller's feedback % at the top of the page to view the feedback people have left about them.
2. If you were logged in when you sent the payment you can view the payment in your account and there will be a link to the seller's feedback.
3. If you go the payment status URL you got in the 1st payment confirmation email there is a link on that page too.

my point exactly... feedback is for a buyer to read before they make a purchase... if u send the payment and then see that the feedback is terrible what good does it do then...so how can i see feed back to base a decision on it.... what is feedback for if after you get ripped off you leave negative feedback so somebody else can read it after they get ripped off, so they can leave negative feedback so somebody else can read it after they get ripped off, so they can leave negative feedback so somebody else can read it after they get ripped off, so they can ..............

u see my point ,this is crazy

what do i do to see merchant feedback??
MrData

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:00:27 PM

my point exactly... feedback is for a buyer to read before they make a purchase... if u send the payment and then see that the feedback is terrible what good does it do then...so how can i see feed back to base a decision on it.... what is feedback for if after you get ripped off you leave negative feedback so somebody else can read it after they get ripped off, so they can leave negative feedback so somebody else can read it after they get ripped off, so they can leave negative feedback so somebody else can read it after they get ripped off, so they can ..............

u see my point ,this is crazy

what do i do to see merchant feedback??

The 1st item in the list is before you've made the payment, not after... the 3rd one can be too if visit the page before sending any funds.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:04:17 PM

so is http://www.scryptstore.com/ legit... do u do transx's for them? any problems?
MrData

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:26:33 PM

If you start a checkout you can view their feedback on the checkout page, or you might be able to post a support ticket and ask at CoinPayments.net (remember me and pr0d1gy no longer own CoinPayments, so we don't have access to that information any longer.)

pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:51:33 AM

If you start a checkout you can view their feedback on the checkout page, or you might be able to post a support ticket and ask at CoinPayments.net (remember me and pr0d1gy no longer own CoinPayments, so we don't have access to that information any longer.)

Yea, we can still help with some general questions, but going into specifics and accounts that require access, we can't do.
Remember to open a ticket if you have problems, or concerns. http://coinpay.freshdesk.com/

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:02:13 AM

ok, well here i am trying to use your service and i cant,,, no wonder u dont have customers ... i am your customer...i have gone to 2 merchants today with 0 feedback and there pages here are old and dead,, have u updated the site.. do u have purchases without feedback that could encourage sales,,, i dont understand u guys?? open a ticket- like the ticket thats over24hrs old now?HuhHuhHuhHuh???i am trying to buy-if merchants are not active boot them- it could only create frustration and loss to make a purchase and nothing happens because the business is old and dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: