Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPayments.net - Unbiased Unified Money Solution - Multi Payment Procesing  (Read 48518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
pr0d1gy (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:41:32 AM

ok, well here i am trying to use your service and i cant,,, no wonder u dont have customers ... i am your customer...i have gone to 2 merchants today with 0 feedback and there pages here are old and dead,, have u updated the site.. do u have purchases without feedback that could encourage sales,,, i dont understand u guys?? open a ticket- like the ticket thats over24hrs old now?HuhHuhHuhHuh???i am trying to buy-if merchants are not active boot them- it could only create frustration and loss to make a purchase and nothing happens because the business is old and dead

Its almost like eBay, they don't sell anything directly, its all merchants using the payment gateway. You are responsible to look into the merchant for ratings and website, bitcointalk thread, etc, before you decide to throw any money at them, then go through other processes of trying to get a refund or immediate help on a weekend... If it looks like a scam, it could be. I can't help you since I'm no longer part of CoinPayments. Just trying to help you with info I can supply, everything else is on you. Be safe.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cycloid

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:30:26 AM

ok, well here i am trying to use your service and i cant,,, no wonder u dont have customers ... i am your customer...i have gone to 2 merchants today with 0 feedback and there pages here are old and dead,, have u updated the site.. do u have purchases without feedback that could encourage sales,,, i dont understand u guys?? open a ticket- like the ticket thats over24hrs old now?HuhHuhHuhHuh???i am trying to buy-if merchants are not active boot them- it could only create frustration and loss to make a purchase and nothing happens because the business is old and dead

At this moment store directory is not checked automatically. Some stores close down with out letting us know and as a result the link leads nowhere. Keep in mind that not all stores even have sales... This has very little to do with us and everything to do with how they run their business and product they chose to sell, timing, marketing etc.

We are currently updating website format and having a store directory where users can report broken/dead links is going to be one of the changes.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:35:15 AM

can I get devcoinauctions.com added?
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:30:51 AM

note that only a small portion of customers leave feedback via coinpayments or via store.
we hope the new management will encourage the feedback system.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
pr0d1gy (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:27:40 PM

note that only a small portion of customers leave feedback via coinpayments or via store.
we hope the new management will encourage the feedback system.

Yea, getting people to leave feed back is hard, seems like only return customers seem to leave feedback. Merchants need to also remind their shoppers to rate too. Could even reward with a discount coupon or some other thing till it catches on. Ive always left feedback, don't know why people don't.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:50:27 PM

i really want to see this site succeed, hey podigy who is the owner now?? who do i address on this thread?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:52:42 PM

Please make the information public on who the new owners are.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:12:22 PM

gotcha, i just meant his handle on here-sudying right now- cant research btc
coaex

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:12:27 AM

I saw your new logo on your Facebook page. Looks nice, hope you improve some services a little bit more.

cycloid

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:29:01 PM

I saw your new logo on your Facebook page. Looks nice, hope you improve some services a little bit more.

We are currently working on new site look and expecting to have it online in a few weeks.

Updating "coinpayments accepted" Images.

Implemented support ticket system.

Currently working on a way to implement USD/CAD/EUR payout methods for our customers, no exact date in mind as this will require some careful planning. However; it is on a very high priority list.

Store directory is very important aspect of our vision for the company and we will be constantly thinking of ways to improve it.

Affiliate system is now setup on manual bases, so anyone who wants to refer business our way will collect 20% of 0.5% fee we collect for our service, forever.
We are currently working on making it automated, but updating the site is of higher priority at this very moment.

Keep in mind that all changes require some time to implement. Finding all the right people is always somewhat of a challenge and took us a month longer then we anticipated, but we are extremely happy with our newly formed core team.

Thank you all for using our service Smiley

cycloid

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 06:43:05 AM

The public vote is open now at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote  - It will remain open for 2 weeks ending July 16th, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM EST.

Top 3 coins will be added.

jtimon
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 10:05:30 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 10:23:53 PM by jtimon

Since the addition of the coin, way back months ago, it has received 0 transactions... Along with a few other coins that have been inactive for some time now. Nobody is using it to buy anything.

Too bad Freicoin was disabled even before announcing the service in freicoin's trade directory: http://foundation.freicoin.org/#/trade
I should have bought one of those survivalist products when I had the chance, if I had known nobody used the service with FRC...
If you ever enable it again, I'll make sure it doesn't get 0 transactions again.

EDIT: also there wasn't conversion to EUR back them so I wasn't able to convince any local merchants. I think it would be much easier now.

2 different forms of free-money: Freicoin (free of basic interest because it's perishable), Mutual credit (no interest because it's abundant)
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:47:00 AM

Hey Alex,

This is a feature request that may be useful for other vendors so I'll write it up here and ask you:

Is there a way to have paypal enabled on the account but to disable it for a button checkout? I would like for the user to be able to use paypal for one checkout but force them to use coins to pay for others... because I am transfering coins using the second option to a user coin address, while the first option is payment directly to me for services.

A field like allow_currencies which already exists can simply have USD(or FIAT) by default but if you override it and say set it to BTC it will only allow BTC payments. That or maybe an enable_paypal option which defaults to true and user can override it to false if they wish. I need to be able to disable paypal without disabling paypal integration from my coinpayments account settings.

Thanks,
jag
coaex

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 12:53:44 PM

I guess the payment processor is not working right now.
In the last checkout page, it says: ERROR: That coin is currently disabled!

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:01:13 PM

I guess the payment processor is not working right now.
In the last checkout page, it says: ERROR: That coin is currently disabled!

Maybe hes workin on my feature :p
coaex

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 10:02:59 PM

It works now

cycloid

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 11:32:14 PM

There was a technical glitch with one of the exchange rates which made our system lock up for a few hours. All has now been restored and we now eliminated the issue, which caused the lock up. Rewrote the script to ignore such events in the future and notify us instead of desisting coins.

cycloid

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:15:51 AM

Added support for : VERICOIN, TITCOIN, KRYPTOKOIN & CLOAKCOIN

Wink

GreenBacksTeam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:56:51 AM

Very nice payment system for cryptos. We would love to be a part of it. Please read the pm that was sent to the member who posted this thread.

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:50:00 PM

hey nice like the re-brand guys -  

much nicer than the petri dish !

7 Robots indie publisher just started accepting Quark and few others though you so we tried it out : http://www.7robots.com/shop/index.php?route=common/home

smooth process it seems .

* little note down the bottom the "donate" button is still the old one.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: