Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO altcoin  (Read 220 times)
Baimovic (OP)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

I have been observing NEO for 1 week, and have good development, able to stable and survive when bitcoin price down.
unlike other altcoins that are still unstable.
how do you think about NEO? is it good to invest?

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

NEO is a good coin to invest in, and its true that its one of the few coins that did not get affected by the dip in market.
March_Pro

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

I think Neo should only make short-term investments, since Neo is just a copy of ETH
moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

yah. maybe i think NEO can be a good altcoin because the price is going high even another altcoin fall down NEO still stay strong in a market, maybe this time is a good time to invest in NEO. maybe NEO can be a good rival for ETH.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

I think Neo should only make short-term investments, since Neo is just a copy of ETH

Its not totally copy. And dont forget, there is china behind this project. It is quite popular and demand is increasing day by day.
It has gained a good momentum, we have seen the prices yesterday Smiley

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

I like NEO firs of all because it has been minimizing the number of coins - within one year there can not be mined more than 15 million NEO coins. This helps to contain possible manifestations of inflation. Now NEO is among the top ten leaders in the rating of the crypto-currency, created by the criterion of the size of market capitalization. The most likely scenario is continued growth. If we talk about the prospects of NEO in 2018, then the price of these coins is likely to reach $100 per coin and above.
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

Yes can enter in NEO and you are right even though all altcoins crashing heavy NEO making new high,Also if you  check the cart of NEO it was trading at 7$ on 30th July and now its trading on 173$ mean it rose more than 22X in just 6 months.Looking at this level I think NEO can touch 250$ mark in 3 months because NEO is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a "smart economy" with a distributed network.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Yes it is a good investment coin and also it is one of the best altcoin for trading. I am trading Neocoin from past few months and i am holding the Neocoin  right from $55 and i am planning to hold for some more time because there is huge demand and participation going on and people are really interested in this project for both investing and trading purposes. If you can see the NEO/USD pair then you will find that here the trend is going strongly upside with breaking the supply zone and now it is currently trading near 165 levels which i think it is a strong and good price level for entering into the longer-term investment.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

NEO is a token similar to the ETH, and with the increasing number of tokens based on NEO, I think the price of NEO will be higher and higher.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mnafta

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

I recently sold some of my NEO at $120 and GAS at $50 and I regret it a lot. I hope to buy back in, regardless of whether it dips or not. Luckily I still have some left and they are growing! I got in at about $25 Dollars on average (not a great entry but also not bad).

Does anyone know how does China treat other similar competing coins? I understand that NEO and the Chinese government are cooperating quite closely, but there are other chains being launched in China, if I am not mistaken?

Does NEO have any competitors I should watch out for / invest in?

By the way, I would not call ETH a direct competitor because the platforms are different, in the sense that NEO is more open (Microsoft) and ETH is closed (Apple) in terms of the ability of developers to code with it. NEO allows for coders to use many different common programming languages while ETH has its own.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

NEO is like a copy of Ethereum, straight out of China. I believe its not a short term coin, but a long term coin, because it's really slow when it comes to increasing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

I like the fact that NEO is quite stable compared to the rest of the Altcoins. Although it is supposed to be the "Ethereum Killer", i doubt it can do any harm to a coin as strong as Ethereum just yet.
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

I have been observing NEO for 1 week, and have good development, able to stable and survive when bitcoin price down.
unlike other altcoins that are still unstable.
how do you think about NEO? is it good to invest?

NEO is a good investment but there is a big competition and I thing won't survive. Cardano, IOTA, and in the future hashgraph will erase it. NEO is based on blockchain and therefor has limitations
ElenkaTaurus

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

This crypto currency is also called the Chinese "Ethereum" (Ethereum). These two projects have much in common: open source and similar capabilities in terms of decentralized applications and smart contracts. However, Neo is supported by the Chinese government, unlike Ethereum, which is not supported by any government in the world. Neo is very different from Ethereum in terms of supported programming languages. Ethereum has its own language, Solidity, and Neo supports a number of popular programming languages, including C # and Java, and in the future, it may support Go and Python. Obviously, this is more attractive for most programmers.
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

NEO has been doing well lately. But, I can not understand in any way, why on Bitrekks the purse is not efficient for several weeks. The error is this. "Wallet Disabled - Pending developer code updates".

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

IlfarIldarovich

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

This is a great asset . This is an Asian coin and I think 2018 is an Asian year . And the coin is very promising and she will show the good side . Therefore, we leave for a long
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

NEO is a token similar to the ETH, and with the increasing number of tokens based on NEO, I think the price of NEO will be higher and higher.

I also have similar opnion, already finished good project like qlink and thekey. I got qlink tokens on my wallet smoothly, so I think Neo has a good future.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
TonyFat

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

on neo a lot of ico will be coming out this year plus no scam and very promising and quality, neo $ 1,000 this year

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

NEO altcoin the 2nd Ethereum as i call it sometimes, can be a good coin, but let the correction pass by first and lets see where all coins stand from there on.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

well Neo has a lot of potential and in long I can see it at 500$+. It‘s a good alternative to Ether and everyone who got in cheap should be really happy now.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: