View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

where can I find a whitepaper?
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

The idea of the project looks very professional and they have released the application on the phone platform. I think this project is very interesting and I would consider investing in this project if they have a good marketing strategy
DeskBell (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:02:45 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:16:00 PM by DeskBell

RevScott, franks182 we are going to publish the first version of our White Paper together with the preview in the end of the month. This is just a preliminary publication about us.
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:03:52 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:16:16 PM by DeskBell

The idea of the project looks very professional and they have released the application on the phone platform. I think this project is very interesting and I would consider investing in this project if they have a good marketing strategy
Thank you for the feedback! We also believe that the project is wonderful. We are going to present the details of our strategies together with the announcement and White Paper soon.
DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

Nice concept, just let the white paper be out and cap my conviction. Hoo ready to fly with this.
Good luck guys.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

So this is kind of an application used to do a reservation in a hotel, and this is not limited to just one hotel.
This is really interesting, I hope this project will be success.

DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 06:15:00 PM by DeskBell

Nice concept, just let the white paper be out and cap my conviction. Hoo ready to fly with this.
Good luck guys.
Thank you for your wishes! White paper will be available soon, along with the announcement.
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:04:36 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 08:06:06 AM by DeskBell

So this is kind of an application used to do a reservation in a hotel, and this is not limited to just one hotel.
This is really interesting, I hope this project will be success.
Thank you! We are sure that you won’t be disappointed by what we  offer in our White Paper .
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

An interesting trip together with DeskBell Chain

Nowadays, there are practically no tourists, who go to the airport or railway station to buy tickets, paper maps and who do not use the search and booking services. Most people simply cannot imagine their trips without modern technologies, because they rely on them before and during the trip and keep track of useful novelties. Those who are immersed in the topic most deeply, undoubtedly, are aware of the active introduction of blockchain technology in the sphere of tourism, and therefore they are sure to be pleased with the appearance of DeskBell Chain — the project that is based on blockchain-platform within DeskBell.

https://medium.com/@deskbell/an-interesting-trip-together-with-deskbell-chain-10a823e35ca0
latenight

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Why do you think there is a potential for a mass adoption and why you need own token for all that? And how exactly you going to market it?
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

There you can find some project for booking hotels. It'll competitors and why?
latenight

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

There you can find some project for booking hotels. It'll competitors and why?

Do you know any who became more or less popular, I mean among crypto projects? Rentbee seems to be the biggest one to my understanding, but  I haven't seen their token implemented in any way. I wonder when they do it!
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Is This the New “Unicorn”?

Some time ago, attention of IT investors, business angels and venture capital firms was attracted to DeskBell project for hotel business, which is on ICO now. According to many, its idea is new and has no analogues at the tourist market, and therefore the chances of start-up are quite high for the large-scale development in the future. Then it follows a logical question: Will it be possible to make DeskBell a huge “Unicorn” which could be into a line with the world renowned giants??

We live in the era of rapid, meteoric, sometimes lightning-fast development of modern information technologies. They penetrate into all spheres of life and can be implemented absolutely in any field of activity. Science, education, trade, media, art, culture, construction, etc. can no longer be imagined without technological innovations. If we talk about tourism, nowadays information imbalance can be obviously seemed in this field: existing only in some of the hotels their own local mobile services clearly remain below on functionality and does not correspond to the scale of the global Internet system in the booking area, tours organization and customers’ response. The hotel business is vitally interested in pioneers who are ready to raise this hard, but very fat layer. And this step has already been made by developers of the unique mobile application DeskBell.

french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Hello, will travelers have a rating in your app? After all, it would be very convenient for hotels to interact more effectively with the traveler. Thank You!
Vedu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

I think that the tourism business will be interested in such a service, so I can not immediately recall a similar project aimed at increasing the internal offline conversion of hotels. I like both the idea and the business model.
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/BeXjYBm.png

Update about DeskBell Chain Main ICO Sale :
We are open to the public for sale
[Ann][ICO]DeskBell Chain
Our Main Sale was starting in 12 UTC today.

Go to DeskBell.io
To join the Telegram click here (English only)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: