Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Deep Onion Worth Investing in?  (Read 139 times)
PutinsGrandmother (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

Hi Guys,

New to all this and have come across deep onion which looks interesting, but is it worth a medium term (12 to 18 months) investment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Yes, privacy projects will be here to stay and nobody can stop them. However, they will never go mainstream. It's up to you and your investment goals and whether you are happy with the profitability of a project that can't go mainstream.
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

FYI Deep Onion finally integrated OBSF4 bridges Smiley Smiley Smiley If you want to invest into privacy coin, it should be your top choice from now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

FYI Deep Onion finally integrated OBSF4 bridges Smiley Smiley Smiley If you want to invest into privacy coin, it should be your top choice from now.

I think privacy should be a bigger issue than most people, when it comes to crypto, than it actually is.

A lot of people seemed to have forgotten one of the most important things about crypto coins in general - privacy and anonymity.

All this to say, I think Deep Onion will definitely be a good investment and important for cryptos in general.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

This is why DeepOnion is worth your investment because not all Cryptocurrencies are for privacy and many projects claim that they have privacy or offer their users privacy from outside audit but not fully.
DeepOnion offers more than that. I invested this coin last year on November and I'm glad that it gives me good profit and I'm looking forward for getting more in the near future.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

Yes, I also think that Deep Onion is quite an interesting project, which in turn will be very much in demand in the near future, when the state bodies begin all the same active actions towards crypto and crypto banks. So it's worth trying

IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Deep onion is very interesting project, but now is not the time to buy.
The price went to $18-$19 and failing since then. I think it is still overpriced and have to wait a bit before investing in it.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

I would say yes. They are working on the project, achieved so much in the last weeks and DeepOnion has a big community behind. The new wallet version is also online sith newest TOR integration.
But in the end you have to decide yourself if you want to invest. The ATH of 20$ is reachable again as soon as the market goes back up again. I personally think it will go up more then just the ATH.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

I think privacy should be a bigger issue than most people, when it comes to crypto, than it actually is.

A lot of people seemed to have forgotten one of the most important things about crypto coins in general - privacy and anonymity.

All this to say, I think Deep Onion will definitely be a good investment and important for cryptos in general.

no people have not forgotten it they still want privacy but also they are looking for security and a good project so they don't bother with most altcoins.

additionally majority of people don't want THAT kind of anonymity. the lower level privacy that bitcoin offers them is more than enough for them which is why all anon coins are popular but not that much.

and finally Deep Onion is interesting and has been profitable but when it comes to anonymity it has nothing to say compare to big coins like Monero or even ZCash.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

DeepOnion is a very promising project. But you need to make your own decision, once you do it, never regret for it and you will get wealthy!  Tongue
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

Yes, privacy projects will be here to stay and nobody can stop them. However, they will never go mainstream. It's up to you and your investment goals and whether you are happy with the profitability of a project that can't go mainstream.

I fully agree. The potential for privacy coin will always be there because there will always a big demand for the, but we should not expect them to be as popular as the top cryptocurrencies we have not unless there will be some compromises along the way. DeepOnion has a good chance to be very valuable months from now, in my own opinion though predictions in cryptocurrency can be so hard.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

It definitely is, if you buy 50 coins now you can get in the airdrop which will reward you 4% each week for completing basic tasks. While the price is low I would definitely recommend as it will kick off after this dip, most likely to $20. In my opnion anyway.
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

Hi Guys,

New to all this and have come across deep onion which looks interesting, but is it worth a medium term (12 to 18 months) investment?

This coin is heavily premined and the dev (CryptoRainbow) changed his Bitcointalk user profile recently, because the trust was extremely negative.

The dev is censoring any critical comment. This makes the project much more shadier than it already is.
shihu4937

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:11:14 AM

Any more comments on this coin?  How is its technical side?  Apparently, this coin has a good team in promoting this coin. But could this coin move forward in terms of technology?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: