Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood bath! Bubble burst?  (Read 2589 times)
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

Bitcoin has just reversed back from $10K level that makes it a solid double bottom.
Hoping to see it cross over $13K in next couple of days that should be end of this correction.
Skunker (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

I don't think BTC will go lower than 10k and ETH lower than $900. Most likely it will bounce on these levels. I will hodl. Roll Eyes

it seems to me that you are mistaken. Technical analysis and forecasts say that the price will drop much lower. I'm starting to get a little nervous.  Angry

lol, TA is showing that we are 9n the right way up....

I hope that your technical analysis is correct.  Roll Eyes I'm already tired of looking at how the market is going down. And I want to get my profit!

i belive it is. today was corection of first wawe now we are on second wawe at the end of third wawe btc should be 19k+
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:39:40 AM

Everything is red, is it bubble burst? What should we do?. Sell or hodl?

Looks like another quite blood bath today. Bitcoin may go as low as 8k$ and if we will goo through, then I expect 5k$. However, in long-term good potential. Hopefully, all exchanges will open registration again soon
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:42:56 AM

HODL... ITS SALES TIME... maybe there will be another blood bath in the next days... so maybe next good time to buy some token very very SALE! VERY GREAT OPPORTUNITY RIGHT NOW... or maybe not haha nobody knows it
dobG

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:48:22 AM

Definitely, Recovered from 400bln to 600bln in one day.
chanpinchen

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

If you trust the crypto market , 50% correction is a level to enter the market again.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

Bitcoin did not go below $10000 today so hopefully the correction is finally over.
Still need to see it go up for more than a day to be sure.
Skunker (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

Bitcoin did not go below $10000 today so hopefully the correction is finally over.
Still need to see it go up for more than a day to be sure.

hmm it was 9800 😉😀
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

what a noob do and say -
at the dip - oh god bubble burst , sell sell sell
on upward movement - lambo , moon , btc will go 1 million$ etc etc , buy buy buy

what a real trader.investor do -
at the dip - buy buy buy
on its pump - sell sell sell and then buy back again ,, they dont sell it for forever .

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

the dip you are seeing now is an opportunity to buy, it will probably bounce back starting from feb.

SportyCornet777

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

I am definitely going to HODL. Sure, it can be a bit nerve racking, but there is no way I am selling now. I guess it is just best to try and be patient, and hopefully it pays off ;-)
CinemaAI

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:03:59 AM

Sounds like you newbies to investing are discovering the meaning of the word RISK. That's right kids: sometimes an asset doesn't just keep going up. What did you expect?

Anyone that's been investing for any amount of time knows that investments 'test' their holders at some point. If you can't stand this relatively small amount of heat, then you shouldn't have been investing to begin with. Otherwise, you'll just get shaken out at the worst point, at the point of maximum pain.

Noone knows where the 'bottom' is. No technical analysis can tell you where that point will be. The only thing you can control is appropriate position size relative to your psychological constitution.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

im going to hold i believe after the correction it will go up again, ofcourse it is a big heartache if you invest while btc is on all time high before. but always remember everthing has a risk.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

Hold and hold, don't do any panic sell, the red is only temporary, I know that the red is pretty suffocating, but if all of us thinking to sell, the price will drop even further and you will lost your profit, hold for a bit longer and you can get the profit, dropping price is not the best time to sell

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

Sounds like you newbies to investing are discovering the meaning of the word RISK. That's right kids: sometimes an asset doesn't just keep going up. What did you expect?

Anyone that's been investing for any amount of time knows that investments 'test' their holders at some point. If you can't stand this relatively small amount of heat, then you shouldn't have been investing to begin with. Otherwise, you'll just get shaken out at the worst point, at the point of maximum pain.

Noone knows where the 'bottom' is. No technical analysis can tell you where that point will be. The only thing you can control is appropriate position size relative to your psychological constitution.
You're statement is not completely right, some other coins or tokens are backed by rich people. There are coins out there that are centralized and has a floor, if you will only dig into it. However, I believe in your statement that investment is considered a risk, and people should learn to control their emotions when dealing with this kind of investment.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
Novafacepoke

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

Everything is red, is it bubble burst? What should we do?. Sell or hodl?
Easy man, bubble is for some altcoins, BTC will be better soon
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

I do think that some alts are way overvalued as most of them only have whitepaper but they are already on top 100 at coinmarketcap. This is the right time if you want to buy some alts with good fundamental. Just don't panic sell like the last time as the price recover after a few days.

kesany

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

Yeah especially if you have fiat its a biiig bargain for you
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

Don't panic sell now. The more people panic, the more prices will fall. But low prices are good opportuniteis for the strong hands and whales.  Wink

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

I suggest you just hold, learn from the history lad. Everything goes down suddenly it will rise up and double your expectation. Most of the non hodlers are regretting those situation, don't be like them whatever you are holding right now stay as is. All the markets are affected by the FUD but i believe eventually the crypto industry will have it's comeback sooner.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All