Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am worried!  (Read 929 times)
125redblack (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

Everyday, more and more fud are being spread all throughout the internet because of the recent happenings on bitcoin. Which causes the prices to decrease even more. Even when they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin peole believe them because they are famous. I think this will be bad for bitcoin. Specially for newbies that only bought bitcoins for greed and don't understand how it works. They will surely panic sell and also spread fud about bitcoin because they lost capital because of their stupidity. This really is a but scary. But i sure won't be selling my bitcoins no matter what.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

I believe that before buying bitcoins newbies should learn and study alot about crypto currencies and crypto market, because investments is a pretty serious things. If they have enough knowladge they will be able to make their own conclusions
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

Most of the newbies does not even know how Bitcoin really works they are not even supporting Bitcoin they're in just for the cash that then can get for the volatile price of it. If you do know the potencial of BTC it depends to you on what you would do with your holdings.
Jerusareth

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

Bitcoin tradings or other cryptocurrency trading is not for people who is soft, you need to stay calm and trust the system or else you will end up frustrated. I am down $5,000 as of this moment but I am not withdrawing it by the way because I believe on it that it will bounce back again to a much more higher price despite that left and right FUDs. The current total market cap of the whole cryptocurrency is down by almost $200 billion and I think there are whales that withdrawn back their investments so if you will be affected by this then it's up to you.
grumpygit

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

Everyday, more and more fud are being spread all throughout the internet because of the recent happenings on bitcoin. Which causes the prices to decrease even more. Even when they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin peole believe them because they are famous. I think this will be bad for bitcoin. Specially for newbies that only bought bitcoins for greed and don't understand how it works. They will surely panic sell and also spread fud about bitcoin because they lost capital because of their stupidity. This really is a but scary. But i sure won't be selling my bitcoins no matter what.

Seriously, I think you should just get out of Bitcoin. Every time there is a dip we get all the nervous panic posts here and everywhere. It's always going to be the same, so if you are the nervy type I suggest you get out for your own peace of mind because it will always be this way.

Most people don't have the bottle for Bitcoin
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

Most of the newbies does not even know how Bitcoin really works they are not even supporting Bitcoin they're in just for the cash that then can get for the volatile price of it. If you do know the potencial of BTC it depends to you on what you would do with your holdings.
Yes many people here are not supporting crypto currency world they only working to earn bitcoin, and those users are very affected in decreasing its value because their earning would be lower than usual, while us a trader we are afraid for loosing our investments. Hoping that crypto world will recover fast.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6150

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

The lack of knowledge is definitely something that drive people to sell. If people trusted the technology, they wouldn't panic sell just because Warren buffet or Jamie Damon said something. My advice for newbies would be to only browse /r/Bitcoin and Bitcointalk, FUD is much less compared to other places like Twitter but I don't think this is possible to stop as there will be always people who join without educating themselves.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Right!
And despite the fact that FUD/Panic always leads to price decrease but I always see it as a healthy symptom and a brilliant opportunity to increase your holdings (according to your plans and budget of course) or to jump in the boat (for people who aren't onboard yet)

emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

Fear means one thing, and one thing only.

You either made extremely poor choices, or (well, AND) you are not cut to be here.

This is a madhouse, volatile, reckless, and irrational market. Suscepptible to emotion, manipulation, and moodswings that make bleeding 13 year old girls look like butter bisquits. Do not be afraid.
Fear is how not only you end up losing everything, it is also fucks with your health.

Do not be afraid. Yes, this might be the end. it's possible. chances are it's not, on balance, but nobody can predict it. If it IS the end, so be it. It will come wether you panicked or not. You'll just get there with your liver intact.

Now, IF you have money tied up in bitcoin you cannot afford to see vanis... first of all, know it's people like you that fuck the world. secondly, sell now, everything, at a loss. kep at most 1% of whatever you're holding and get out. never come back.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 09:55:18 AM by maeusi

No need to be worried. A war against Bitcoin just began by financial institutes and governments, as they fear losing influence to customers/citizens. As we see on Korea, they took back their announcements for Bitcoin ban, because they fear to lose a majority of voters.
Financial institutes also try to manipulate Bitcoin price to gain profits. But also there was only a quite little correction, when we remember the Bitcoin price at beginning of last year at 800$.
But governments and financial institutes will not get back the influence to the whole Bitcoin community, that is still growing. It is to strong already.
Governments can't remove cryptocurrencies and their technology like they couldn't remove internet.
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

HOLD tight! keep it simple, make long term investments, soon enough more and more money will be brought into the market. Just have patience.
hermajani

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

There is whole science behind cryptocurrency and blockchain system, so first of all for the newbies in this sphere I suggest a lot of reading, learning and researching. That's what I do for now Smiley Smiley
Darin2

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

When all newbies learn and no newbies left, someone will find a way to make the market red again somehow.
Volatility will always be here. Earnings and losing is a part of the market.
dvince

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

What do you need to study and learn about bitcoin? One things is speculation with prices and other is the technology.
BTC is pure speculation. Blockchain will prevail in everday technology but cryptocurrencies will have to be regulated to get a boost in everyday life..
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

I am telling you, Bitcoin is not for the weak ones. Bitcoin is only for those who really believe the vision of Satoshi and his ideas and philosophies. Those FUDs? I learn to disregard them. F*ck all of them. After all, the Bitcoin train run swiftly through the years without really their support. They have just joined the noise against Bitcoin when Bitcoin has already made a big name in the world even if only a small portion of the world's population is into it.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

More people brings more fud to this space but it does not change anything. You can still be better off if you don't play the game according to these fuds.

Darin2

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

Then why worry Smiley

https://youtu.be/9YRjX3A_8cM
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

after newbies' bitcoin release after declined prices, bitcoin will keep its position and increase day by day. And you are right, without understanding the dynamics of cryptocurrencies, people shouldnt invest behind it
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

I, myself is new to this cryptocurrency thing and I'm also affected by these FUD roaming around the internet that is why I just invested what I can afford to lose. of course, I am hopeful that all altcoins will bounce back soon. let us hope for the better and ignore negativity.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Well it's normal to be worried especially when we take the risk. I advice to you that you don't need to worry because I believe that bitcoin will rise again and all your patience will be worth it because you can sell your bitcoin with a high price. You need to have courage to overcome your worries. Just believe bitcoin will rise.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: