Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am worried!  (Read 929 times)
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

I too, the market is withdrawing capital, capitalization fell more than 12% a day. Due to a number of bans from the countries, bitcoin prices dropped sharply. But I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin. almost bitcoin prices will rise sharply then. And you can not buy it for $ 9000

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:52:32 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 09:58:00 AM by Nfp

Everyday, more and more fud are being spread all throughout the internet because of the recent happenings on bitcoin. Which causes the prices to decrease even more. Even when they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin peole believe them because they are famous. I think this will be bad for bitcoin. Specially for newbies that only bought bitcoins for greed and don't understand how it works. They will surely panic sell and also spread fud about bitcoin because they lost capital because of their stupidity. This really is a but scary. But i sure won't be selling my bitcoins no matter what.

This people who are scared and do panic selling their bitcoins is just a bunch of fools, just like those people who spreads this fud about bitcoin. They maybe losing much money because of their lack of knowledge about crypto currency especially in bitcoin. They must read first to gain more knowledge about bitcoin before they invest to it, to make their money profited.
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

i think its just human being worried but we can't build our investment on fud cause people always create caos when they don't understand something
But sadly there are tons of people can invest lots of money of them to something that they don't know or giving to others to do it without any knowledges. That's the sad fact.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

Everyday, more and more fud are being spread all throughout the internet because of the recent happenings on bitcoin. Which causes the prices to decrease even more. Even when they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin peole believe them because they are famous. I think this will be bad for bitcoin. Specially for newbies that only bought bitcoins for greed and don't understand how it works. They will surely panic sell and also spread fud about bitcoin because they lost capital because of their stupidity. This really is a but scary. But i sure won't be selling my bitcoins no matter what.

This people who are scared and do panic selling their bitcoins is just a bunch of fools, just like those people who spreads this fud about bitcoin. They maybe losing much money because of their lacking of knowledge about crypto currency especially in bitcoin. But if they should read first and gained more knowledge about bitcoin before they invest in to it, they maybe profiting a lot of money instead of losing it.

That is the importance of learning the basics of cryptocurrency. For those who just follow the trend because bitcoin is booming, without having a solid foundation, surely they will quickly panic and make it all the more chaotic.
Even they often ask, what's wrong? why bitcoin prices go down? Though it is a natural thing.

loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

The market for bitcoin and crypto fluctuated sharply in the past few days. Much of the market turmoil information from the internet puzzles.
Personally, I decided to keep some bitcoin and invest a little bit of altcoin. Fortunately altcoin has taken the step.
I hope the bitcoin will come back in February.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

Well, even though there's a lot of fraud news about bitcoin, you can always find legit news on google. And every day, there is a news about bitcoin. I don't think you should be scared because of what you are saying. Let's just educate the newbies who ask for help.

zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

I every now and again experience in this discussion. There are such huge numbers of news, one can't make sense of which is honest to goodness and which is phony news. Be that as it may, given the reality, there are numerous individuals that only somewhat thousand a bitcoin value drop and they are on freeze mode willing to offer promptly their ownership. What's more, most intriguing that they even purchase at high cost. Still faithful to bitcoin!
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

I, myself is new to this cryptocurrency thing and I'm also affected by these FUD roaming around the internet that is why I just invested what I can afford to lose. of course, I am hopeful that all altcoins will bounce back soon. let us hope for the better and ignore negativity.

We don't need to worried about happen in cryptocurrency that the bitcoin are going down.
I hope if that problem is finished maybe all altcoins are still going to be back and giving some a high value. I am just waiting for this happen because i just want to trade some of my altcoins.

Guys calm down, All calm down and don't eat the FUD that most of people are spreading, they just want to make the price lower and lower so they can buy more. All crypto currencies gonna recover as soon as possible, no need to worry about the medias spreading FUD. Calm, Hodl and Sell High Cool

I'm always calm down, Cause it is not the first time that happen to me.
I do not know if the others are trying to sell of their altcoins and cannot wait till the altcoins will going back into normal.
And must better to hodl and waiting a better news that coming up.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

It is possible that the old holders of bitcoin won’t panic to hear the news, they will definitely hold it because they already know the potential of bitcoin and how it work in the future and it’s natural if the beginners panic and sell their bitcoin because they are afraid of the losses and the beginners don’t really understand yet about the benefit of bitcoin if they hold it in a long-term.

If FUD/panic happens then it’s a good opportunity to increase our altcoin because the selling price will decrease and then we can buy it (with our money). And the price maybe will rise in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pennywis3

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

Man, why did i sell Bitcoin when it was 5.000$???

A random guy, 3 years from now, when BTC hits 100k $  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: