Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia  (Read 686 times)
sinyaril (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

Hello

I have some deposit issue on Cryptopia. Someone has some experience with them?  Good or bad?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

Hello

I have some deposit issue on Cryptopia. Someone has some experience with them?  Good or bad?
Great exchange, never watched them with no issues. Tech support is very responsive and almost never freezes, unlike many others.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

Hello

Nothing to be afraid on Cryptopia. I don't experience that kind of issues on cryptopia, just make sure that you pass it to the correct address. If you don't still receive it, try opening a support ticket. I'm sure they will resolve it and will get onto you.
lyuq

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

Good exchange! Never had issues with it.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Your issue should be resolved soon. You need to give it some time for your deposit to appear. There are a whole lots of factors that can cause a delay n your deposit. If after 24 hours you are still having the same issue, you should write to them!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

don't worry, its great exchange, I use it before, cryptopia.also my favourite exchange,  and i don't experience any bad think here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

good. This is the top exchange in the world. good staff. support matters very quickly. but sometimes the site or maintenance to upgrade or send and withdraw errors. but very rarely. I appreciate this exchange
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Cryptopia is safe to use. just enable its 2FA. you can choose from having a pin code or google authenticator. i advise to choose google authenticator.. it is safe to use. just be careful in trading, there are so many shitcoins in that site.But cryptoipa not major altcoin exchange, if compare poloniex, kraken or bittrex, still under, volume transaction is not big. Good Lucky...
prosNcons

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

What`s the issue exactly?
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

Hello

I wrote them a customer support letter which never got answered. This is about 3 months ago now. I managed to figure out the problem myself, other than that everything went alright.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

Hello

I wrote them a customer support letter which never got answered. This is about 3 months ago now. I managed to figure out the problem myself, other than that everything went alright.

The same thing happened to me but it was with another exchanges and I have also contacted the support but their answer was just not helpful. I have to wait for almost a month before my transaction got processed and it was really annoying because at that time I really don't know if the problem was on the exchanges or with the blockchain (which certainly has many transactions that causes delay). Anyways, I am also using Cryptopia but I never had a deposit issue with it. Cryptopia is a trusted exchanges and as far as I know if there is a problem with the deposit and withdrawal sometimes the exchanges are upgrading or updating.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

I have had a great experience with Cryptopia but I haven't needed to write a support ticket recently and have heard the backlog is insane. We must remember that they received more users in December than they had overall users which is an insane influx of users!

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

i lovr the exchangfe but recently is delaying in depositing and withdrawal. with time all will be ok
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

Very good exchange. They have a good selection of altcoins that other exchanges don't have. As some have said, it takes some time for them to process withdraws, but they are very security cautious.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

say the detail of the problem so some friends can help you, but so far Cryptopia has no problem. If you already contact support Cryptopia, I'm sure cryptopia will solve your problem. be patient and keep calm.

SerHodlot

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

cryptopia is fine... sometimes there is a delay in support tickets, but which exchange doesn't have this...

so far everything has been alright with me, deposits, withdrawals, etc.

just make a strong password and 2fa, and try not keep it on the exchanges for too long (if you wanna put it in cold storage)

a lot of shitcoins on there of course, but as an exchange, functions well.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

Hello

Cryptopia is a great exchange one of the best of New Zealand. Until now they have never been known for any types of scams in the scams section. I have personally used the exchange but just traded something like 0.1 BTC. They have easy withdrawals and deposits until you remember the PIN code you have assigned which a type of 2fa of theirs. Moreover its the largest exchange with NZDT pairs. I see no problem with it so rest assured.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

Not my favorite exchange but they've been around for awhile and I wouldn't worry to much about them.  Much of the problems they have are more related to the massive amount of coins they have.  That many coins means more wallet issues.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

We don't know, which cryptocurrency you tried to deposit. But mostly deposit issues on Cryptopia and other legit exchangers are caused by the network or wallets of deposited cryptocurrencies. It may be caused by overloaded network, wallets being under maintance or too low fees. If issues lay on network or upgrades, the coins will appear as soon the network  is working proper or the wallets are updated. There is no need to worry about. If you sent your funds with too low fees, it may be neccessary to accelerate your transfer.
Cryptopia itself usually credits every fund very fast.
ilgerr

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

Hello

Did you try to contact the support? As reported by other members, so far the exchange seems working properly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: