Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who knows why every crypto is falling?  (Read 1255 times)
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

With the breakneck speed of increase last December, people can be cashing out in their returns.
The dip will prompt whales to manipulate the dip to their favor and buy from the weak hands.

It has always been a cycle - correction then moon to correction then moon again. Lesson is: never be the bag holder. Buy in the dip.

Bernd.B

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

Definitely there is a fall in every crypto,
It usually happen in the world of crypto.
It is not a new thing ever...
Still, why not analyze the specific reasons for the crash this time?

The market cap is now higher than before, so based on traditional wisdom, crashes should be happening slower.
Are more people using bots, or limit orders?
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

It may be a result of a chain of events. Japan and South Korea have shown falling-off trading volumes, at the same time China is threatening to block trading websites. Due to that the price has dropped and people did panic selling, which has led to even more price dropping, resulting in 15% down against the dollar. Some people are selling their altcoins along with bitcoins, that's why there has been observed slip in prices too. But in general bitcoin is on more demand now, than it was a couple of months ago, so buy BTC and wait for jumping in price.
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Some killer whale caught the sent of fear from the Korea ban and decided to begin the hunt.... the younger baby seals unfortunately don't stand a chance against the more experienced whale. The older seals learned the trick and keep holding.

Anyway i would not worry, those days are gone when we asked our-self: "would the crypto market grow to a significant level?"

Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
Merited by marukochanx3 (4)

I agree with you. Asian countries have really started banning and issuing regulations for cryptourency currencies used in their country's society. For example China and South Korea completely prohibit the use of crypto in their country or may soon destroy crypto in their own country this is the main reason for large price reductions in all crypto currencies below 20%. But I think and hope this will not happen because crypto currency is hard to go out of business
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Some killer whale caught the sent of fear from the Korea ban and decided to begin the hunt.... the younger baby seals unfortunately don't stand a chance against the more experienced whale. The older seals learned the trick and keep holding.

Anyway i would not worry, those days are gone when we asked our-self: "would the crypto market grow to a significant level?"

Lol and its a cycle that repeats very often im crypto market. If you can't maximize on the dips, then at least dont be one of those weak hands that feed the whales. These kind of times needs to be taken advantage of or if you don't have the funds for it then keep steady and hold

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
specimen23

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

its a cycle that usually occurs at the begining of the year for the crypto market. You can compare the charts at every january from the last 4 years, and you would see the same trend.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

The price fell for the most part from panic, which was formed after South Korea's ban. In the near future there will be fluctuations downward. Closer to the middle of the year, I think prices will rise significantly.
Bernd.B

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

For example China and South Korea completely prohibit the use of crypto in their country or may soon destroy crypto.
You probably mean "if".
How could China & Korea prohibit the use of cryptocurrency - is there no way to access the exchanges via VPN in these countries?
I mean this was the idea of blockchains in the first place - get out of central control.

What was banned in Korea now are the official traders - right?
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

Totally depend on only two factor supply and Demand.
Nowadays demand of crypto are decreases because more people are doing transaction as this is new year so mostly people are calculating their whole year business detail. So when traders again start investing then prices will again start increasing. So you don't worry to panic about falling price. You need to save more and more crypto coins now for future.
Yes, supply and demand. Moreover, if we observe the Bitcoin Chart from January 2015 to January 2018 have the same pattern. So, we need not worry about this annual cycle. It is precisely our chance to buy a lot of coins getting wide open.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

look at the statistics at the beginning of last year, altcoin prices including Bitcoin will fall in price when entering the beginning of the year. and usually it will happen until next February, then Bitcoin will be correction and the price goes up again
drexie19

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:13:40 AM

Probably the main reason are the big countries imposed regulation.
From the beginning big government are the threats to cryptocurrencies.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

I think it is common in the world of crypto, where there is a saturation point of a price. when prices soar like the bitcoin that last year touched on the number 20000 $ many traders have felt to take profit and there was a massive sell that resulted in a fall its bitcoin price. the impact of its falling bitcoin also resulted with its falling price of other crypto. besides that much of its bitcoin banned news in different parts of the world also greatly affect its falling price of crypto.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

does anyone think what we should buy or sell or keep nothing to do with our hold cryptocurrency on hand?
thx!

theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

multiple theories:
1. FUD in korea (justice minister) and another FUD in china (government looking to ban offshore accounts)
2. people are cashing out their returns in december and early january
3. healthy correction like what used to happen in january 2016 and january 2017 (see past price action)
4. people are panic selling because of domino effect caused by point number 1
5. first futures contract involving bitcoin will be settled soon

in time of rainy days like this, ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. to those asking "what should I do?" well if you can live another day when you lose your investment in crypto, i would say HODL. to those who overspent their money on crypto investment, withdraw some of your investment, and HODL the rest of your position. basically ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. basic investment 101
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:56:41 AM

BTC is tanking and so many people are liquidating also their altcoins so as to go back to FIAT - this is why also alts are falling today.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

multiple theories:
1. FUD in korea (justice minister) and another FUD in china (government looking to ban offshore accounts)
2. people are cashing out their returns in december and early january
3. healthy correction like what used to happen in january 2016 and january 2017 (see past price action)
4. people are panic selling because of domino effect caused by point number 1
5. first futures contract involving bitcoin will be settled soon

in time of rainy days like this, ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. to those asking "what should I do?" well if you can live another day when you lose your investment in crypto, i would say HODL. to those who overspent their money on crypto investment, withdraw some of your investment, and HODL the rest of your position. basically ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. basic investment 101
I agree with your statement. I am also deciding to keep the coin I invested, I do not want to have to regret selling his coin as in the previous discount of this market. Do not over think about the value of coin, consider its potential to evaluate, because the value is temporary and volatile.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

When I saw the prices of crypto currencies there is almost every coin's price fell upto 20%.Do you think this is just happening due to South Korea's ban over crypto currencies or there is other reasons for that.

I hope the condition will be back normal soon but I am worried a lot. Sad
i don't think so. every crypto currency is normal to be price down to improve more community if price down its a good time to invest so i think that is the one of reason why they price downing.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

When I saw the prices of crypto currencies there is almost every coin's price fell upto 20%.Do you think this is just happening due to South Korea's ban over crypto currencies or there is other reasons for that.

I hope the condition will be back normal soon but I am worried a lot. Sad

If you would be able to know more about cryptocurrencies one thing that would stand out for you is their commonality that they all experience frequent dips and lows and then turn into a very high highs. This os due to their stock rising and falling at many interval at different times due to a myriad of factors that affect market price and calue

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:31:31 AM

so does the ban on crypto trading in China.
but the decline and growth occur constantly, and this deep fall we will experience.
yes, I agree with you, that is the reason why crypto drop. but other reasons too, I think this is normal. because now is not only a weak crypto world, but also USD today is being dropping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: