Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin supply and demand.  (Read 1609 times)
Kulafu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

For those worried BTC might not go much higher. There was news circulating in social media about 80% of the total 21 million supplies have been mined and are in circulating in the market plus those are in idles. There are basically less than 5 million btc need to be mined...no need a racket science.. Supply and demand, bitcoin prices will soar high.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

Indeed, if you look at the total amount of bitcoin and the lost bitcoin, I think it will still go up, but the short-term bear market has come.

Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

If you will look to the bitcoin's lost value and total bitcoins circulating you can say that it will not drop, if there are 21 millions of bitcoin around the world and the 80% has been mined then only 20% will needed to be mined but on that 80% its not literally circulating almost half of it are hold by the whales. I think bitcoin's value will increase as its limited number is slowly reachable.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

Recognized or not
Bitcoin fever is engulfing the world, the economic system based on deflation and with the increasing supply of bitcoin, bitcoin prices tend to rise.
naila waqar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

If you will look to the bitcoin's lost value and total bitcoins circulating you can say that it will not drop, if there are 21 millions of bitcoin around the world and the 80% has been mined then only 20% will needed to be mined but on that 80% its not literally circulating almost half of it are hold by the whales. I think bitcoin's value will increase as its limited number is slowly reachable.
That is is if people are holding bitcoin and they are not going to sell their bitcoins then its value value will be increasing because of the increasing demand and low supply. With the passage of time the demand of bitcoin will continue increasing because of the people still taking interest in bitcoin.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

exactly with this depleting stock if market demand increases then the market price will go up too, hopefully this happens quickly so bitbcoin can up again do not slump like it is today
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Indeed, if you look at the total amount of bitcoin and the lost bitcoin, I think it will still go up, but the short-term bear market has come.

True, this is just normal in crypto world. I don't think bitcoin will go down to its bottom. It will increse again and soar high. When the demand is high and the supply is low of course the price is high. So yeah,it has something to do with demand ans supply.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

It's not always like this where people can decide to shift to some other cryptocurrency and then no one will be able to See the high price in the Bitcoins ,since there are always a variety of things in the market but only some of them flourishes, if its on the shelf it doesn't mean that people are going to go and buy it , it depends on the personal perspective of everyone who are in this business thus it can't be the only rule that determines that the price of Bitcoins will give high, I will I do agree that there is a very Fair chance that the Bitcoins price will increase but I do think that this has nothing to do with it

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Kulafu (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

It's not always like this where people can decide to shift to some other cryptocurrency and then no one will be able to See the high price in the Bitcoins ,since there are always a variety of things in the market but only some of them flourishes, if its on the shelf it doesn't mean that people are going to go and buy it , it depends on the personal perspective of everyone who are in this business thus it can't be the only rule that determines that the price of Bitcoins will give high, I will I do agree that there is a very Fair chance that the Bitcoins price will increase but I do think that this has nothing to do with it

That true. but for the current status of BTC, investors/traders are tend to divert to other cryptocurrency. There are many cryptocurrency (altcoins) now a days that can really bring a good profit for investors/traders. Sticking on one kind of crypto is not really good idea.
The door of altcoins in the market are wide open and ready to welcome a new investors/traders.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

For those worried BTC might not go much higher. There was news circulating in social media about 80% of the total 21 million supplies have been mined and are in circulating in the market plus those are in idles. There are basically less than 5 million btc need to be mined...no need a racket science.. Supply and demand, bitcoin prices will soar high.

That is my wish too, to be frank. But it is a hope and a wish only, mate

Your reasoning, you see, has a serious flaw: it covered supply all right. But demand is not covered. Actually, you ASSUME that there WILL be ever growing demand for bitcoins. I hope that too, but still: it is only an assumption, you know.

Anyway, future will tell.

asdfbna

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Overall, the current demand for bitcoin is still small, and most of the bitcoin that has been discovered at present is not used for monetary payment. As a result, the share of bitcoin directly determined by application requirements is small. However, due to the fundamental role of application requirements and sound development expectations, it is like the dust of the Snowflake Center, driving investment demand and speculative demand, supporting the current prices.
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

In the case of bitcoin output is expected, the price is mainly determined by market demand, including application requirements, investment demand and speculative demand, each demand can be divided into several situations. These needs are also the main forms of people's participation in Bitcoin's economic development. These include: site shopping using bitcoin, online shopping and remittances, hoarding money, investing in bitcoin projects, investing and mining, short-term speculation, arbitrage, arbitrage and futures trading. These cover almost all the major economic activities related to bitcoin, and generally promote the economic development of bitcoin in their own way, and jointly determine the market price of bitcoin.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

if the supply of bitcoin diminishes the price of bitcoin will also be more expensive and bubbles often occur, and I'm not afraid to run out of bitcoin supplies in the mine
JPCain

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

Does anyone know the true amount of BTC circulating after your remove any Idle BTC?

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

Does anyone know the true amount of BTC circulating after your remove any Idle BTC?
how would you define those idle BTC? You see, it is really impossible to tell whether the BTC is just in a cold storage or a paper wallet OR if it is forgotten, destroyed or disposed off (like in a hard disk thrown away to a dump).

The difference is that the ones in a cold storage or a paper wallet can be turned to hot wallet and used in a matter of hours or days, while the bitcoins that were destroyed/disposed off cannot be used ever again.

So I think you wanted to know how many there are bitcoins that were distroyed?

But as I said in the beginning of my post, you cannot distinguish them from the bitcoins in a cold storage, you see.....

derdgzmn30

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Yup you are right. Bitcoin's value will increase eventually, I'm sad to those people who give up there hopes in bitcoin. They don't know that bitcoin will increase again. It is just matter of time and patience waiting it to increase again.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

This factor is huge. Today, Bitcoin does not have any equivalence in the world, so BTC is sold on the floor. The main principle of economics is that if a person buys a currency, the price of it will increase and if the seller's currency, its price will fall. Bitcoin is no exception. In spring 2013, prices have increased tenfold by China.

BTC with 16 million and over 14 million BTC. These numbers are rising rapidly. When the number of Bitcoins is fixed, BTC prices will continue to increase.
BTCBTCBTC
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

bitcoin supply is less but demand is too much thats the main reason for pump and increase in value
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

That's why I'm sure bitcoin will be a rare item. Supply is limited, while demand continues to grow. While Bitcoin prices are now in the valley, this is a good opportunity to buy some BTC for investment.

tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

for those who are still doubtful and afraid, they will be left behind as the train has gone far. because the virtual currency is moving very fast.
I think of course the fewer the remaining supply makes the price higher, so it's best to ignore the issue that says bitcoin prices will fall and die.
it should, technology will never die, right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: