Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Countries' Strict regulation and Ban will kill Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 514 times)
blockchainmarketus (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

I am worry about new regulation some countries. The good news is only from Japan. China, Indonesia, USA and metropolitan banks that halted service for wire transfer with discontinue VISA. What do you think?
Lemer

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

China and South Korea plans to further regulate encryption monetary news led to the recent general encryption currency markets fell, I think it won't let the BTC towards death, but the altcoin death is very likely.

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

China and other south East Asia countries gradual withdrawal of interest in Bitcoins can affect the cryptocurrencies market in the near future since it will reduce the demand for altocoin but if European countries join the train for banning cryptocurrencies then R.I.P Crypto.

MartoValenti

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

This is the only thing that can stop cryptocurrencies, but it is unlikely in the long run, because all of the countries in the world will have to do it. And this is not how politics work usually. Roll Eyes
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

Of course big power will try anything to stop cryptocurrencies, because the can't be controlled.
But nobody can block transactions between us.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

China and other south East Asia countries gradual withdrawal of interest in Bitcoins can affect the cryptocurrencies market in the near future since it will reduce the demand for altocoin but if European countries join the train for banning cryptocurrencies then R.I.P Crypto.

First of all I don't think most European countries would start banning cryptocurrencies (or I hope so anyway).

Either way, I think crypto is going too strong for it to suddenly die if a few countries decide to ban it.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

I think sooner or later the countries will still have to recognize crypto-currencies, because most of the population of the planet Earth will be able to use them contrary to the authorities and laws. The only thing they will have to abandon the bank and all sorts of such projects.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

I am worry about new regulation some countries. The good news is only from Japan. China, Indonesia, USA and metropolitan banks that halted service for wire transfer with discontinue VISA. What do you think?
I think altcoin is not on the verge of death but maybe its use may be reduced. I feel this blockchain technology will be implemented every bank in the world.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

We have to wait and see, most of the time market overreact to these type of news.  Cool Cool Cool

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Goaide619

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

Strict regulation or banning of crypto will never stop the people choosing the new form of currencies. It is one of the greatest idea ever created. Cryptocurrencies will continue to flourish due to people are leaning into the cashless society.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

That is unlikely, as China closed all of its cryptocurrency exchanges last September, but then it lost China, and the cryptocurrency rose to a new level.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Toucanoe

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

Did the Ban in china killed the crypto's? Did the speculation about the ban of bitcoin in South Korea and Indonesia Killed the crypto? So what do you think? Although it had effect to the current market price, the crypto's always find a way to make a bullish run.
Tekunda

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

If I may chime in with my limited knowledge, I would state that nothing stays in limbo for long. There are two pathways we have front of us: Either more and more countries will succeed in banning cryptos for good, which will mean that especially the altcoin market will die.
Or, after trying for a while to kill the market, these countries give up, since the financial repercussions of destroying the crypto markets will be huge if you ask me.
In that case we will have a brilliant future ahead of us. 2018 is the year where we will see which way the markets are heading. There is no way though to predict which way the markets will be going.
The weak hands will start to sell more and more and the strong hands will hold on to their portfolios, prepared to loose all their investments, or should the sentiment change, they will make huge fortunes.
Personally I count myself to the second group of investors, either I loose it all or I will gain big time during 2018-2019.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

if bans or ever simple regulations leads to killing of any cryptocurrency then we should stop using them right now and right away without losing any time because we are wasting our time on those.

the start of cryptocurrencies with bitcoin was mainly for the purpose of creating a decentralized payment system which can remain censorship-resistant. and that means any ban or regulation should not affect said cryptocurrencies. and if it does then something seriously is wrong with them.

as you can see the "real bans" of bitcoin has never affected bitcoin at all. people in those countries (which i bet 99% of people don't even know these countries) are still using bitcoin.
the "fake bans" like the China, Korea, Russia,... bans are causing drops because they are FUD.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

the blockhaind technology used by today's crypto currency has been ogled by several countries that will adopt a blockhaind technology system to manage banking issues. this of course will be a new breakthrough where there will be some banks that use this way to attract customers who are interested in the world of crypto. I think this is good news for crypto currency users. because with this kind of thing it means that the crypto currency can already be recognized in a country that will use this system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Valekor

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

NEVER! Crazy baldheads are trying to control money, but no easy task with crypto.
I'm glad that we have at least some of the control in our hand.
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

I think that these countries simply thus artificially affect the market. They often let the negative news, knowing that bitcoin and altcoins will fall. And this time the big players purchased Altcoins. Therefore it is better to follow their example and do not panic

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
gumgumok

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

this is biggest and most real threat to cryptocurrencies.
we will see such moves in 2018 for sure.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

you can buy a ticket and flight another country which is not ban cyrpto and then take your money from there if you are gaining.
Ban is not a matter for cryptos.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Very sad to hear that, over the past few hours all the COINS fall is said to be brought about because of the Chinese government banned the COINS trading, I think can only temporarily slow down the development of the currency, today's decision in the end they will regret it, because the currency of the global, and a country cannot be prohibited
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: