Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Countries' Strict regulation and Ban will kill Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 505 times)
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

I am worry about new regulation some countries. The good news is only from Japan. China, Indonesia, USA and metropolitan banks that halted service for wire transfer with discontinue VISA. What do you think?
If it is true, it will be very bad. This will make bitcoin users harder, and I think this will affect the value in the market. but is that so? and also we wait for the truth of this news first.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

actually a lot of positive things that can be obtained for the economy of a country if the government wants to recognize the existence of bitcoin. because I think at least bitcoin will be able to reduce the rate of unemployment that may still be a polemic faced in a country. besides that I think there is nothing wrong if the government is willing to apply regulations that will be more controlling the movement of bitcoin this of course there will be some kind of foreign exchange that will be able to become income for each country.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

I am worry about new regulation some countries. The good news is only from Japan. China, Indonesia, USA and metropolitan banks that halted service for wire transfer with discontinue VISA. What do you think?
No exactly they cant,people are smart they will find ways to cash out easily without using these banks.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
stockblock

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

Cant be banned. That's the beauty of cryptocurrency. No country or government owns it.
thotknectar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

I think this is about the long game. Obviously there will be more money made at the beginning for people who take the biggest risks.
I don't say that lightly either, because there are some people that have probably put more on the line than you think. Anyways, Obviously
some people will make more money than others in the next couple of years, so you're probably thinking, yanno, you want to make the smartest
decision now and feel more stable in a time when all the coins are freaking out and regulations are popping up everywhere blah blah and it appears
to be a situation where this technology is being directed into an area that supports the system, which is the thing that we are actually interested in
getting away from!

This is soooo new stuff, you know? I think we're expecting it to work just like our other trends, like facebook or google. Decentralization socially
hasn't happened for such a long time(and there are many with the money to help them have the perspective that decentralization could be a
threat to their safety or way of life). It's not just technology and banks and infrastructure in the way of adoption but society, and while it has the potential
to change a lot of peoples lives it may take a while to prove valuable enough to be considered by more stable investors and larger value producing
economies.

Sooooo, will regulation and bans "kill" crypto? no. The problem probably isn't even the crypto, I think its more like the hardware the crypto is running on
has issues and we haven't designed the internet to do what we're proposing. We need time to prove long term that this technology is viable and
valuable and can actually do what we're claiming it will do for us. Then we can begin building the infrastructure, clearing out the bugs and
fixing the holes and back doors, and it won't be such a fad by then it'll be like...Tesla...how he is now in our minds, just that guy that makes
electric cars and batteries and space travel and all that. By that time? We'll probably be a little richer and a little smarter, at which
point if the crypto market is still tanking or pumping and regulation is still keeping the real innovation from happeningthen I would speculate
that there is a huge problem and I would riot or something. And I'd probably sell all my crypto for survival gear. Just, yanno, what I'd do though.

But I think at that point, it would've been US who killed crypto, for losing interest after it didn't produce enough returns or for turning away
people from our communities because they're not into crypto for the same reasons you are, etc etc.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

different countries have different regulations in terms of using cryptocurrency or bitcoin in particular. But on my own opinion with all that strict regulations or banning bitcoin it will never stop the mass adoption and bitcoin users as well. Simply because bitcoin really helps people earn money and make profits. As long as there are people using bitcoin or cryptocurrency worldwide, even if they release a new regulations or ban cryptocurrency still they cannot kill cryptocurrency as long as there are users who continuously using it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
blockchainmarketus (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:51:27 AM

Instead of banning cryptos , All government should work together with crypto developers to make the applicable rules in trading, making payment and exchanging to fiat. By giving identification to exchange with fiat and apply better AML and KYC, cryptos and gov can work together.
Toucanoe

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Instead of banning cryptos , All government should work together with crypto developers to make the applicable rules in trading, making payment and exchanging to fiat. By giving identification to exchange with fiat and apply better AML and KYC, cryptos and gov can work together.

I don't think that would be possible. They will lower their pride if they do that( which I know they won't) They will strictly impose bans and regulations to bitcoin.
kevindeangelis

Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

I’m just hoping that this kind of thing won’t happen. I’m also worried about some countries’ actions about cryptocurrencies but i wanna think that the market and crypto will survive.

blockchainmarketus (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

I’m just hoping that this kind of thing won’t happen. I’m also worried about some countries’ actions about cryptocurrencies but i wanna think that the market and crypto will survive.
I think so,crypto currencies is the future money. Many young men involved in cryptos. Only old men who still strict to banking industry. it is time to ruin the hegemony of bankers around the world. All regulation and ban is from bankers and dictators govt.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

they try to stop or ban or kill Cryptocurrencies, but It's never success , I think this (country try to ban) let more investor join Crypto Family, It's can easy to move your fund (cryptocurrency) to another country / anywhere , they also can't stop our transaction , so don't worry too much

kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

Maybe sooner or later all countries will still have to recognize cryptocurrencies , because most people in the world will be able to use them contrary to the authorities and laws. The only thing they might have to abandon the bank and all sorts of such projects. Or they try to incorporate cryptocurrencies in to banking system.  Undecided Undecided
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

I'm concern that government regulation might continue in the future. Many country will follow if the cryptoworld continue to expand. They see the crypts as a threat to there monetary system. Also many bad elements join to the bandwagon of crypts (corrupt politician, gangster, etc.) to involve in money laundering.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

Regulations has been getting implemented around the different countries that has been supporting good on the growth of cryptocurrency. Some has even banned the use of bitcoin which is not good for a growing asset. Maybe the price will be found low, but even after ban and regulations people will continue to use through some other way.
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

No, Government regulation only makes people want to use Cryptocurrencies more.

And the Genie is out of the bottle already. Banning Cryptocurrencies is like banning LAN connections or hacking. It's too late to try to do something like that now that so many people know about it.

All they can do is try to keep up. Like with Drugs. There are thousands of drugs that are legal, not even prescription, because they don't want everyone to know about them, or they don't know about them.
immakingacoin

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

For example, what wording would even be used to Ban Coins, they could ban Bitcoin. And that would be simple enough, banning "Bitcoin", but if they were to ban "Digital Currencies" that would include World of Warcraft Gold, or any other In-Game Currency that pre-existed Bitcoin or that was made after Bitcoin, which wouldn't make sense.

Then, if they banned "Blockchain Technologies" that would hurt the Financial Technology Community, as Banks and Companies like IBM and Kodak are getting into Blockchain. And they are not trying to Ban Legal Corporate use. They may Regulate Corporate use of Blockchains though, but they can't keep it out of the hands of everyone else if they are going to let Corporations use them.

So they would have to get really specific. They could ban SHA Algorithms, and then they would have to define SHA Algorithms, or they could ban CryptoNight Protocol, and they would have to define CryptoNight Protocol. But they won't do that until we can clearly identify which Blockchains are being used for Crime, then they can start doing that and it all make sense.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

I think yes, if the government implemented a serious penalty for the one that break the law, we will see a huge falling in crypto, with the banning of mining and exchanges, a lot of people will not interested in crypto anymore because it's difficult to cash out and with a lower transaction volume the price will fall down

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
immakingacoin

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

I think yes, if the government implemented a serious penalty for the one that break the law, we will see a huge falling in crypto, with the banning of mining and exchanges, a lot of people will not interested in crypto anymore because it's difficult to cash out and with a lower transaction volume the price will fall down

China isn't going to kill Cryptocurrencies, lol.

I know a lot of people think that somehow there are people in China keeping Bitcoin afloat, and that it wouldn't exist without their backing, but that is simply not true. And that is just Bitcoin, there are tons of other Currencies.
immakingacoin

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:26:50 PM

Chinese people just invested in Bitcoin when they were $100-$1000 and got it where it is, it is not dependent on China.

And there are going to be people moving to other Countries if they own Bitcoins.

Like when all the Capitalists left Russia, and now there are a bunch of non-Communist Russians in America.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

I don't believe that governments want to kill Cryptocurrencies, BUT they DO want to tax them.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: