Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Countries' Strict regulation and Ban will kill Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 513 times)
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

This will be a very difficult challenges that cryptocurrencies are currently facing. We should expect that in the future there will be a lot of countries who will also be getting strict and giving regulations and also there will be a tendency that a lot of countries will also ban cryptocurrencies which we all should pray that it will be not. But looking on the future side, there is really a big chance for the cryptocurrencies that will face its declining stage and will greatly affect many people such as us who are engaged in this and also to those investors that are investing in this cryptos.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

No.Bitcoin and crypto currencies have global market and it would not get killed by just getting banned from some countries.China would have no more impact on crypto currencies as they have survived successfully despite banning of ICOs and shutting down of bitcoin exchanges in china.

Indonesia does not have a very big bitcoin market and so its actions would not affect cryptos.South korea's actions would have effects,but that too would be temporary.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

This year, it will comes regulations from a lot of countrys. Some of there would be good, but i think the most of them would be bad for all cryptocurrencies. So when they come from gouverments like china, they will be a real hard dump again. So maybe this could be the end for the high of cryptos. They wouldnt die, but they will never be so valuable like the past moths, and it will not profitable to trade.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

Now, a very interesting period in the world is crippling the CC as most states are determined to regulate it, and therefore it's interesting what will happen.
zwtnkpknbd

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Cant be banned. That's the beauty of cryptocurrency. No country or government owns it.
it's great. After all, no country has the right to interfere with bitcoin. The government can ban nationals. But you can not ban Bitcoin. It is impossible for all countries to oppose bitcoin unanimously. Each ban will bring more opportunities.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

That is the only aim that governments can do. I honestly don't believe that a country would easily ban it. When Chinese government said that bitcoins local exchanges as well as mining, they were a bit harsh to those who this for their living. Since China is a communist country, I haven't doubt that they can make it possible.

Regulation is the only way that governments think of to engange themselves in this industry or to be in the circulation. Taxes are abusive by the way.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

NO WAY!

You've got it totally wrong, countries trying to ban or regulate will ultimately INCREASE the value of crypto.
The technology is here to stay.
It will never go away.
In fact, in a lot of ways the tech itself is designed to never be able to be "killed"

It is open source, decentralized, without boundaries and in a lot of cases, untraceable.
The only way for crypto to "die" is if no one mines or runs nodes anymore.
That ain't happening, even coins like nyancoin or jesuscoin have people mining them.

So this is where the brilliance of crypto is really going to shine.
Satoshi Nakamoto envisioned a way to manage wealth and transactions that is out of the hands of centralized governments.
And he managed to do it through . . . get this, MATH!

so yeah, I imagine a lot of regulations will come, but that will never ill off crypto.

kevin go

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Countries like China, Japan, and Indonesia earlier welcomed bitcoin currency. They have supported cryptocurrencies by allowing them to function in their economy. Later on these countries try to regulate these decentralized cryptocurrencies, but when they found it impossible they banned cryptocurrencies in their economy. Their ban affected cryptocurrency badly resulting in sharp roll down in their prices. Still European countries have no problem with bitcoin currency, if European countries started banning bitcoin then bitcoin will get eliminated from currency market.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

Definitely not, many countries especially 1st world countries making a move by regulating this new currency because they think it is a threat to most of businesses plus the fact that evil minds are trying to take advantage of this by making fake ICOs and fake coins, i notice when there is a news regarding some governments regulating cryptos the prices normally falls down but in my idea i think people will adopt to new changes just like we always do and it's in our nature so for me it will not be a cause of crypto fall down but rather other factors.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

Definitely not, many countries especially 1st world countries making a move by regulating this new currency because they think it is a threat to most of businesses in industries plus the fact that evil minds are trying to take advantage of this by making fake ICOs and fake coins, i notice when there is a news regarding some governments regulating cryptos the prices normally falls down but in my idea i think people will adopt to new changes just like we always do and it's in our nature so for me it will not be a cause of crypto fall down but rather other factors.

many 1st world companies sees bitcoin a help to innovate the modes of payment or anything that can bitcoin do , but other wants to kill bitcoin i dont know why ? maybe it can be a source of fraud that every country hates , but in the future it is great that bitcoin can used in a good and essential way and if that day happens many country who hate bitcoin today maybe they are the one who will use for a purpose someday.
apocrypha7

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

life will find the way
and i think crypto will find the way to survive
BTC need atleast 8 years to become so famous
this problem will be a good test for government, our government and central bank
adapt or adopt
crypto if the future
not sure what coin, but this technology is so good
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

South Korea just announced that they are going to impose tax to crypto exchanges. I do not think that it will kill the cryptocurrencies market. Because they do not pass the tax law to kill them. They just want to regulate it.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

I want to national policy for the BTC was a big blow, maybe we need to pay attention to the policy of all countries, when the BTC rose to $20000, it is because the South Korea intends to close exchange of fake news, cause the BTC has fallen. But the underlying cause is China's intention to further regulate the cryptocurrency market. Sad

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: