Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lendingblock – securities lending for the crypto economy - token sale Q1 2018  (Read 398 times)
lendingblock (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Lendingblock is a decentralised protocol and platform designed to enable cross-chain lending within the crypto financial system. Institutional lenders and borrowers will be the primary target market; however individuals will also be able to lend and borrow crypto assets. As market valuation increases, robust financial services to support crypto issuers and investors will become an increasingly critical part of the new financial world.

Our team is primarily based in London, however we also have people working in the US and Singapore. The team is made up of experienced professionals in the financial ecosystem in London and have held leadership positions in: UBS, Credit Suisse, IG, PwC, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank.

We are holding a pre-sale during Q1 2018, followed by a crowd-sale during Q2 2018, before launching our platform during Q3 of 2018. 

To find out more information please visit our website: http://lendingblock.com/ where you can also find and read our White Paper.

You can connect with us on
Twitter - @lendingblock
Telegram – https://t.me/lendingblock
Bitcointalk - lendingblock
Reddit – r/lendingblock

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding our project.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

Will there be a bounty campaign?

Would you be interested in a Dutch thread here on bitcointalk or any other translations for that matter?

Thanks.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
lendingblock (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Hi, i can confirm there will be a bounty campaign. Details to follow. I will let you know if we will be interested in a Dutch thread in due course.

Thanks for your interest!
jjfrizell

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

what cryptos will you be accepting as investments for the ICO?
lendingblock (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

We will only be accepting ETH for the ICO.

Thanks for the question!
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

That looks great! Generating interests is what we always wanted with these millenial-aged, cold-stored coins.

I translated the project in French. Here it is : French thread

Good luck with that! I'm waiting for the bounty to appear too, and I am waiting for some advancement of the project's whitepaper. I am wondering about the use of the token. Maybe fees ? who knows ?
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Hi everyone! Just added LendingBlock ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/LendingBlock. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

This project looking promising so that I would like keep eye on this when details about that pre-sale will available for public. I didn't find any kind of info about token distribution model.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
lendingblock (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

@Arpetuos

Thank you very much for translating it to French! The bounty campaign will be launched soon, will keep you posted. As for the white paper, we are currently having our full white paper legally reviewed before publishing it, but i can confirm it will be released by 31st jan latest, hopefully before.

The token will be used to pay the interest on loans, so borrowers will have to buy LND tokens before taking out a loan.

The fees have yet to be finalised, however they will be in the region of 0.35% of the principal on a monthly basis.

Thank you for your interest!

@TeraBite

The token distribution model will be in the full white paper which will be published by jan 31st latest.

Thanks!

@SeveralIQ

Thanks for putting our ICO on your website! We'll check it out and help add some info

Many thanks
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

What is different from similar projects?
lendingblock (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Hi Ofcifreak,

We differ from Salt in that they are focused on a different market, mainly providing traditional banks with another income stream by accepting crypto collateral. We are focusing on enabling credit markets in the cryptocurrency market. Our smart contracts will be able to handle the distribution and repayments of collateral and interest repayments, fiat to crypto lending platforms will be distracted by the custodianship and integration between individual providers/institutions' traditional technology infrastructure.

We differ from ETHLend in that we are building an institutional targeted platform, and we will be providing a matching service. With ETHLend, users have to find loans which fit their terms by scrolling through available loans posted by users. However with Lendingblock, users will specify the terms on which they want to take a loan/ borrow (interest rate, length of loan, accepted collateral/ principal) and will be automatically matched with a compatible loan/ borrow request. Furthermore, Lendingblock will allow multiple people to contribute towards funding a single large loan request. Similarly, a large lend offer can be matched to multiple smaller borrow requests. These features are not available on ETHLend. We will have an exchange platform for loans. Finally, unlike ETHLend, our team features people who have vast experience in financial services/ banking, so know the needs of large financial institutions.

Thanks for your question! Feel free to ask more here or on telegram, the link is in the original post
Hilde X

Activity: 1344
Merit: 461

The Internet of Trusted Things

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Hey Lendingblock,

your Bounty is out.

Do you need a German translator? I also texted Linda on Telegram and formally „reserved“ the translation in the Bounty thread.

Best!
Erik

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬     INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
       China Mobile IoT All. | Ind. Internet Cons.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
uliss_and

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

Good project. If you need Russian translation please write me a PM.
MrHappy

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:06:34 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 03:24:35 AM by MrHappy

Hi interesting project and particularly like the solid compliance / legal team

quick question - In which country are you regulated so far and do you plan do obtain a FCA/any other license?

Thanks!  Smiley

FYI - for some reason i can't join your telegram and an error message appear.
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

as i can see this project looks like nice but how this lendingblock works?hope will give us more information about your project before planning to invest it a little
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: