Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is a Good Investment?  (Read 309 times)
JamesRonalder (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:20:26 AM by JamesRonalder

I know that Bitcoin is becoming popular and there are more and more people invest in it but which reason do you think that people invest in Bitcoin?
bakhbtc

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

See history of bitcoin price, and you understand without comments
Kigwa143

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment because of its huge value,rather than bank in bitcoin you can be able to earn big from your investment because and all you need to do is to be patiently for its value to reach atleast $30k before you will sell your btc to earn big.
dospuppet

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

Hello

I'm new on bitcoin talk but watching things for some time now. Bitcoin is not only a good investment, it's the grand father of them all. Lot of crypto are linked to bitcoin, change is easier in bitcoins and it couild become some kind of reserve value for the crypto world. So yes, I think it's a good long term investment, and almost everythng a good entry point.
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

It's a way to diversify your investments from the regular asset classes
moonkey003

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment because the price will raise, last year the price only $2000-$5000 and now almost reach $30000
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

John McAfee has stated that he will "eat his dick" if bitcoin doesn't reach $1,000,000 by the end of 2020 (https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/935900326007328768). I find that quite believable. In any case, we either get rich from our holdings or see an elderly man eat his own genitalia. Win-Win
ArmandLeonard

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

我认为比特币是一个很好的投资,只是最近在跌,但是这应该只是暂时的吧,如果有闲置的资金我觉的是可以买一点的
Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

Even i'm a newbie i can say that bitcoin is a good investment not just because of todays value but because the number of this coins is limited meaning there is a high chance that the price of this can still go up. However, I still have lots of concerns and questions that i would like to understand first to lessen my hesitation.
summercang1993

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:49:13 AM

take to risk in bitcoin because we don't know the future outcome but for me, digital world will run soon
xebecstyx

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment because of its huge value,rather than bank in bitcoin you can be able to earn big from your investment because and all you need to do is to be patiently for its value to reach atleast $30k before you will sell your btc to earn big.

That's right. The price or value really speaks a lot on why people are getting hooked up on investing with bitcoin. Also, since there are many news supporting its legitimacy and its projected continual rise, more and more are actually beginning to see its seemingly limitless potential that many ignored before due to the negative notion people tied up with the cryptocurrency market, and specifically, to bitcoin. If you plan on investing or doing some business ventures in the bitcoin market, it would help if you actually have a guide or an app that you can use to help you gain critical and analytic information like Daneel (https://daneel.io). It provides up-to-date and actual market information that could help you know what better options to choose when investing. It also has a new technology of gauging the market's emotions. This shows you how people feel about one coin, which could somehow hold water because you can see how many supports it.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

I think that who buy BTC only with the aim of making a lot of cash he doesn't understand anything.
BTC isn't a way to make easy money, is a complex system in which everybody is free and his anonymity is preserved.
We have to understand how powerful is the decentralization of BTC and how the blockcain works and maybe we can live in a free pacific market. Wink
tamatebakokun

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

in this last 2 days bitcoin fall very deep. i'm in a little bit scare right now, honestly. is it because many people move to bitcoincash (bch) ?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

Why do you think Bitcoin is a Good Investment?

BTC is a good investment if you have invested at the early stage. We have seen a lot of times that BTC dropped from its usual price. But still it recovered. Now, it is still a good investment considering the predictions coming from legit analyst such as John McAfee with his model. It's best to invest in the mid year and hopefully the price will go up by the end of this year. But remember, every investment has its own risk.
mlawson71

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

I don't know how good of an investment it is at the moment, it just fell below $10,000 and I think the drop won't end there.
mcguire1905

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Why do you think Bitcoin is a Good Investment?

Bitcoin is a good investment because there will only ever be 21,000,000 tokens, meaning that it may stay consistently valuable or increase in value relative to other types of currency which can be printed endlessly. Also, bitcoin is increasing in popularity, network effects, security, immutability and status as the first ever in a growing world of digital currencies.
N0One

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

Blockchain as a technology is a serious innovation and has the potential to change a lot of industries. Bitcoin was the first, but I frequently wonder if we will remember it fondly the same way many of us remember geocities and myspace. As a relic. Bitcoin itself is riddled with problems. Its slow, the transaction cost is absurd, it not terribly secure or private and it isn't goof for the environment. I think this guy did a nice job pointing out all the reasons I'm not holding BTC long term: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/slow-expensive-insecure-unaccepted-complex-reasons-why-schapiro/. In fact, I'd bet that if it wasn't the primary gateway to the world of altcoins, it wouldn't be growing much at all.

There are a lot of active projects coming to life to solve for bitcoin's issues. Deep Onion is doing a spectacular job on the side of privacy. Bitcore is kicking ass on transaction speed. Who will really come out on top in the end? Well, that my friend is how you actually make money.

When the search engine race was on and yahoo, lycos, infoseek, ask jeeves, altavista, and way later google were fighting for your attention, It wasn't the early front runner who won. I personally wouldn't be surprised if the titans of blockchain aren't even born.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1617862)
kapa6ac

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

Actually it was good investment in 2011 but not now
Aireen2015

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

bitcoint is a profitable investment because of the value of this cryptocurrency often rises significantly to several times in same time. the other reason, bitcoin currencies are anonymous without government control, that good for Investment.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Bitcoin is good investment because now her price is high and because you can win free bitcoin with faucets and mining trust sites
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: