Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is a Good Investment?  (Read 301 times)
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

Karena kita bisa memantau pergerakan pasar tanpa bantuan orang lain , jadi kita bisa mengatur kapan kita akan menjual aset kita dan kapan kita akan membelinya . Bitcoin tidak ada yang mengatur pergerakannya dan tidak ada undang undang negara yang mengatur bitcoin
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Bitcoin is the product to invest in. Price yesterday fell below 10k, but today again a little jumped to 11k. It's a good time to buy. I think the price will grow in the future and I would invest now.
And why invest? It's like any investment, you do not know if you'll be profitable. But with bitcoin, you can make a lot of money but much to lose too.
It's up to you to decide whether or not you want to invest and how much you want to invest.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

For me it is good investment, as time goes by bitcoin value exponentially increases.
Nanantsu

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Why do you think Bitcoin is a Good Investment?
For me bitcoin is a good investment and the price is so huge.
This is great to invest.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

I'd say that it is not an investment but a speculation. It has no earnings like a traditional company on the conventional stock market.

I see it more like a commodity similar to gold, silver or the precious metals, only in digital form. It has all of the attributes of 'money' like a limited quantity, divisible, fungible, durability (The blockchain has yet to be hacked as far as I know)

It appreciates as long as someone is willing to pay the latest price. With more people worldwide learning about cryptos and a place to park some of their money, it should continuously receive new money IMO. (In some countries, it is a hedge against a declining currency due to debasement and corrupt governments)

Time will tell.
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

There's not just Bitcoin there's an entire market where you can make thousands in a day by just making smart investments.
prolisko

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

Today, I did not hear anything about the bitcoin except the lazy one. The hype around the crypto currency is becoming more and more popular, and quite often, many believe in the great future of electronic coins, who do not give them any importance, and many who put the "crypt" on a par with the financial pyramids. So that people have a chance to make money.
SWONG

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:36:53 AM

Bitcoin is an advanced technical to avoid central control, safe and worldwide use.
Just now it is accepted by everyone and also have transportation speed, payment fee too expensive problem.
But after years of development and promote I think this kind of problem will solve.
Sure keep long time hold you will get not bad profit.
mortred14344

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:41:21 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment for long term because in order for you to earn big you need to wait patiently for its value to rise.
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:51:58 AM

It think investing in BTCitcoin is good because unlike the currency of a country which is regulated by a government, no one controls BTCitcoin. Likewise, there are no BTCitcoin banks. BTCitcoins are stored in a digital wallet on the user’s computer or in the cloud. There are risks to both of these: the wallet on your computer can be deleted accidentally or lost if your computer crashes, and a wallet in the cloud can be hacked. You just have to be careful in investing and with your digital wallet.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:25 AM

If you did your research then you would know why Bitcoin is a good investment. Just check on its marketcap since the day its started or lets just put it this way; start from the year it all started until last year and see what are its patterns on the increase of Bitcoins price.

balanar211

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment because of its huge value and also this is an investment in a long term that needs more patient be in order for you to earn big because its value is volatile.
emelya22

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

I am not sure about btc now, may be it is not a good investition any more.
chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

yes it is.

If you’re going to go into it – do your own research and count out all pros/cons. Crypto looks amazing for investment these days, I mean, have you seen the latest price analysis?

The best parts about investing in Bitcoin are probably the fact that it’s on a rise right now, looks stable to majority of people (especially the ones who are playing it smart, not taking risks and using trustworthy software), you can actually use it to pay in your everyday life and more.
posthuman

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

Hello James,

I think there are a lot of opinions here. I can give you 2 facts that will help you make a decision.

• Bitcoin has a limited supply, there will only ever be 21 million coins... so if lots of people want them, they become very valuable. When the US government needs more Dollars, they will print more... by printing more, they decrease the individual value of each dollar, this produces "inflation". What would happen if they couldn't print more dollars? Instead of being an "inflationary" currency the US Dollar would be "deflationary" which means that rather than each dollar losing its value over time... each dollar would increase in value over time. This is how Bitcoin is designed, to be deflationary by having a very limited supply, and since there is a limited supply it is very likely to continue to have increasing value over time.
  • Alternative coins have become popular as well. These are similar to Bitcoin but have different uses. The interesting part for your question is that in order to buy these "alt coins" many of them require that you use Bitcoin to trade them. This is called a trading pair. Bitcoin is the most popular trading pair which makes it an entry point for many investors looking to buy into other coins in the market. This utility helps keep the market liquid and active, worth noting that it may not always be this way in the future.

Continue to do your research so you can ask increasingly better questions. I hope that was helpful!

If you want a more detailed rundown on what makes Bitcoin so popular and valuable this guide can be helpful.

https://www.upfolio.com/ultimate-bitcoin-guide

putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment its because of its huge value at it continue to increase even though its value is volatile but it will still increases more rathen than falling so its good for long term investment rather than bank.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
solann

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

This is high-risky but very profitable investment.
prolisko

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

Analyst Saxo Bank Kay Van Petersen predicts that in 10 years, the Crypto currency will be 10% of the daily average volume of currency trading, and that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 100,000. This means that if you invest $ 5000 in bitcoins today, your investments will increase by more than 2000% in 10 years. No other investment is yet able to come close to such a potential return.
clemenciooo

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

yeah. How do you say so? hmm. Will I learn a lot here more than I expect? hmm. No wonder this is in demand coz of the money they can earn here. hmmm. So excited.
Mjc14ca

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

Why do you think Bitcoin is a Good Investment?

BTC is an alright investment, but there are many other coins that are as safe not to lose money with a lot higher upside. 2018 will be a big year for many coins I dont believe BTC will do anything crazy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: