Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great news for Deeponion buyers..  (Read 61 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

Hi guys, great news for those people who wants to buy Deeponion coin. Today is the best time to buy onions as many as you can, the price is down as never been before.
For the first time after the great price jump, it is under 8.5 dollars for each,and this is a great value to buy as it is predicted to jump over 20 again in the next few days.
Don't waste your time and get your onions now.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

Hi guys, great news for those people who wants to buy Deeponion coin. Today is the best time to buy onions as many as you can, the price is down as never been before.
For the first time after the great price jump, it is under 8.5 dollars for each,and this is a great value to buy as it is predicted to jump over 20 again in the next few days.

Are you serious with that price jump into $20 just in few days? I dont think so.
I know that deeponion is good project but i dont think it can be over $20 just for few days because i see that the crypto mostly down now.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

If it's experiencing some dips now then it is really great time to buy. I planned on buying onion a week ago while it was still at $6 per onion and it sky rocket to $16 just after a couple of days. It's a good project and it seems that members are really doing a good job on marketing it so I guess I'm going to cryptopia or kucoin to buy some. If only they are also available in Binance, I was able to buy few days ago.
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

Are you serious with that price jump into $20 just in few days? I dont think so.
I know that deeponion is good project but i dont think it can be over $20 just for few days because i see that the crypto mostly down now.
There is no doubt that the price will not still so low like now. Last week it was almost 19 dollars for each, but due to some reasons it has come down for a while to be almost 8. All predictions says that it will jump again to get its lost value in less than one week. And it is predicted to jump over 30 in February.
As for me I will keep buying as long as the price is under 10 dollars.
stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

Starting buying this coin last week at around $13, going to have to buy more now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: