Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When 20.000 again?  (Read 497 times)
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

soon. i think year end 2018 price bitcoin will 20k$
Sancho250

Activity: 289
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

It may hit $20k but not earlier than in March-April. Anyway it will be temporary. Prices will fluctuate between $14-22K in my opinion. Let's admit, bitcoin's best days are over, 2018 will be a year of altcoins.
If we have positive news about bitcoin from several countries, and there will be no new news about the prohibition. I think that at the end of February it can again reach 20 000
People already don't believe in fake news,as it was half a year ago. On the eve of Chinese new year to all who celebrates this festival derive the Fiat of cryptocurrencies. It was on the Catholic Christmas and Orthodox New year. In the spring everything will fall into place. We can only watch. And to buy at lower levels.
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

I'm really confident that bitcoin price will increase as soon as possible and This is hust a sale for all of us. So I advise to buy now and HODL you will not regret. You will be surprised by the price next months..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

No one can know. and when some one know it maybe he need will secret it waiting for the trust of people then get paid Cheesy but maybe the analyst they know a little bit...

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

We can't tell when but I hope sooner or later, bitcoin price will increase its price again up to $20,000 or even more to make more investors to invest in bitcoin.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

I hope soon.. honestly I don't know about this situation but I a little sad with bitcoin price in this month, the price is really difficult to increase and so easy to goes down.. until now I still hold my bitcoin and try to don't panic selling..
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Im also looking forward on 20$ price of bitcoin and hope this will happen end of this month. But to answer your question we couldnt give an accurate information when because bitcoin market is may increase and decrease the price.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

Im also looking forward on 20$ price of bitcoin and hope this will happen end of this month. But to answer your question we couldnt give an accurate information when because bitcoin market is may increase and decrease the price.
the accurate information of cryptocurrencies are still growth and big,
new people and companies will watch and join to be a part, you can see this effects for all crypto's.
i meant hold for long time you will gain big profit too.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 11:44:11 AM by lablab03

When do you think BTC will pump again? How long this panic sell can last?
we have no idea when will be the panic selling end but don't worry the price will pump again i think first week of February cause the price now is increasing gradually as i see the green percent tagged in the market so i think there is a possibility of price to pump again just keep our finger crossed and wait for the long jump instead.  
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

Just wait, be patient and nothing will happen if you'll ride these people who are in panic now. And the rage has stopped as the market starts to be good and green again. I'll take a little guess on when will be reaching back at $20,000 again. Maybe on February after the bitcoin summits / events https://bitcoin.org/en/events
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Do not worry. Very soon! If you notice, the news from the media is gradually changing which totally means the whales have been able to scare the hell out of some noobs and have been able to buy back at dips after selling at the top. We should start seeing some bull movement pretty soon.

BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

It will be back at $20000 very soon. No worries!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

I think it will be this year or it will be even more than 20k this whole year. We don't always know. We can't presume where its price will lead into next month. Next week? Next year? It is really unpredictable. The data we can base only is the max price it reached at a certain year/month and put on a margin for how much it can go according to its rate of increase.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

everything will be fine in that situation and people take rest may be end of the 2107 was not good for btc people and the beginning of 2018 still like that but i checked it today its growing but never know what will happen suddenly so increasing is going good if it will come down then people have to face the problem now i am thinking about some other coin also wanted to buy some this right time to buy the some other con and when the btc prize will go $20000 then people will more exited again and the hope with btc will be increase for them btc helped many people's so will wait for next time and all the best to every one.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

All speculation by this amount and above will now become impossible to predict after this crash event in which it become the most price dipped in history that it reach the fall down value of 50% from ATH value of $19,800 in just a month. Until now price value of Bitcoin is very slow moving to rise up that unlike last year that it rise up rapidly after the China ban and JP Morgan criticism the bitcoin but who knows it will suddenly to leap up by this month too. $20,000 by this year is my mark.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

All speculation by this amount and above will now become impossible to predict after this crash event in which it become the most price dipped in history that it reach the fall down value of 50% from ATH value of $19,800 in just a month. Until now price value of Bitcoin is very slow moving to rise up that unlike last year that it rise up rapidly after the China ban and JP Morgan criticism the bitcoin but who knows it will suddenly to leap up by this month too. $20,000 by this year is my mark.

Everything that happens today proves that Bitcoin will be quite difficult to achieve that value. But look at the movement that occurs, when the price Can decline with a very large the possibility to increase also could happen. Bitcoin prices are currently in the range of 12.000USD, this is certainly an advance because 3 days ago we had reached to the lowest point in one month at the rate of 9,000USD. The possibility is still happening and there are still miracles that may one day happen, Bitcoin has so often given a miracle that the unlikely event can be real. We will all be happy when Bitcoin prices can reach the latest record.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

I have heard there is news from friends about the price of 20K$ can be said in May,I personally have read the graph and the result is february but my prediction is not right anymore because yesterday I have lost my chance very sad to lose even a little.

okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Nobody actually knows when Bitcoin will pump up back again to like $20,000 but I am pretty sure it is coming soon since the price correction has just been done. It will slowly rise up back so if you have invested in Bitcoin then patience would be the key to have greater profits. Hodl if you can and if not then you can just sell your coin to which preferred amount you are waiting for Bitcoin to pump.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Bitcoin could still reach $20,000 this year if the recovery from the crash is pretty quick. But it could take longer based on the last big crash we saw in 2014. There’s no way to know what will happen this year. We could even see another price drop in Bitcoin before the recovery takes off in the positive direction.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

It's hard to predict when btc will reach 20k $. Maybe in a few months. For now, it is important to make up for the last losses.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: