Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to invest for x10 profit  (Read 2733 times)
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:30:01 PM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!

If you are new in the crypto world you can do not know about huge growths like 10x so i will tell you how it is. We can not predict growth it is only speculations, so nobody know which coin achieve this huge growth.
X10 in the moment is something very futuristic that many investors are dreaming of. But I think that if you can choose the right coins then it is only a matter of time and investors can determine long-term hold of the coins that I appreciate. There are many ways to invest in this market and it is different for investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

bitcoinR was announced today. 
Another fork? how many forks we've got there? I don't think that this is going to be big, we've got plenty of these forks already so I don't think that this is a very good choice someone out there who are looking to invest. Why invest to a bitcoin fork coin if you can invest on your own with bitcoin instead? Hoping to get 10x profit is like getting rich overnight so accept the fact that 10X profit for now isn't that easy as what others are thinking.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

I think if you dare to take the risk it is time to invest, because the market is not stable, almost all coin prices are falling,
but there is certainly a big risk if you invest now
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

Hello! I think you should go now to the market and look for all coins at this time because almost all cryptos right now are in down so you can choose what coins will gives you x10 profits. But for me litecoin and ethereum are seeing their future signs to go the top since their prices a this moment are below $300 that's why I think it may gives us a huge profits after holding a long period of months or years

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

For x10 profit with investment at the moment I think it is very difficult. Your article from the beginning of 2018, then the investment in ICO can easily be x10 but now when the current low exchange rate is only possible x2, x3 compared to the time of ICO only. And investing in ICOs at the moment is not advisable because of the huge risk.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Giest

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Another fork? how many forks we've got there? I don't think that this is going to be big, we've got plenty of these forks already so I don't think that this is a very good choice someone out there who are looking to invest. Why invest to a bitcoin fork coin if you can invest on your own with bitcoin instead? Hoping to get 10x profit is like getting rich overnight so accept the fact that 10X profit for now isn't that easy as what others are thinking.

That is fair is that was my initial reaction too  Cheesy Grin.  However, then I read what they are doing in terms of both regulation and how they intend to boost its use as a medium of exchange.  Part of me hate what they are doing, and part of me loves it.  It is going to be highly controversial in the crypto space but all said yes I could see this doing very well.
Giest

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

That is fair is that was my initial reaction too  Cheesy Grin.  However, then I read what they are doing in terms of both regulation and how they intend to boost its use as a medium of exchange.  Part of me hate what they are doing, and part of me loves it.  It is going to be highly controversial in the crypto space but all said yes I could see this doing very well.

That said I was hoping they would have posted something here and I don't see them active on this forum.  Maybe they need to hire one of you Legendaries.  I really wanted to see the details on their ICO plans.  All I could find was this one their website beneath investors and there were not many hard face there as to when its going to be or to purchase it.

From http://www.bitcoinr.org/

If any of you experts find info the ICO please let me know. 
Thanks.
Giest

ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

No coin as of now can make x3 easily because of the current market conditions. If you want to catch some X3 and X100 coins, better wait till mid 2019 for good results or early 2020
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.
With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.
Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.
To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

I know your post is old, but I think you could be pretty sure with any of the top 20 coins now, they will all do 10x in the long term from here
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Crypto market price is hard to speculate in which coins can achieve the 10x profit. We all know their is a big risks in crypto price goes up and low. To have a better options do research to decide huge profit in return.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
CandlestickEST

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

My solid advice is a coin named Zen Protocol.
One of the most active & clean GitHub overlook, really strong team. Currently it's trading @Bilaxy and the price is $0.8 (what is currently below ICO price by 2.5x)
It's a coin with own blockchain, not like 90% of ERC-20 tokens what are out there.
Small supply & really strong product.
I challenge you peeps to go and check them out for yourselves!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

Using it as a medium of exchange? how many medium of exchange we have to make? There are too many of it already and this is just going to make the market crowded though it can also add to the market cap but still that's a different thing. We really don't have to get with fork coins already though some says that this is already enough and we got plenty of free money coming from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

Bitcoin, I think this must need to priority first before the market and altcoin comeback to normal. Bitcoin dictate the value of altcoins. So it needs first to stable and altcoin will follow.
Ducnguyen03

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

It is really difficult to know coin that can X10 profit, x2 or x3 can easier
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

Well you asked this in January, it was difficult to know at that time.

But now, everything is a lot cheaper than their ath. Neo was $140, now it is $17. Wanchain and Ontology were around $10, now they're 1-2 dollars. Cheap.

But we need a bullrun to pass that all time highs.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

I think if you dare to take the risk it is time to invest, because the market is not stable, almost all coin prices are falling,

Probably, the result will be great. If the guy invests in promising tokens like EOS and Ontology, the returns might be cool. But the alts' price will not grow in 10 times.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

Probably, the result will be great. If the guy invests in promising tokens like EOS and Ontology, the returns might be cool. But the alts' price will not grow in 10 times.
There are many more good looking coins, such as STRAT and NEO. At them the probability of the big growth simply huge and I am assured that they will show growth

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!

If you are new in the crypto world you can do not know about huge growths like 10x so i will tell you how it is. We can not predict growth it is only speculations, so nobody know which coin achieve this huge growth.
X10 in the moment is something very futuristic that many investors are dreaming of. But I think that if you can choose the right coins then it is only a matter of time and investors can determine long-term hold of the coins that I appreciate. There are many ways to invest in this market and it is different for investors.

Yes, it is. Look at the date when the thread was created - it was in January 2018. That time no one could guess that soon the market would start falling rapidly. Now I doubt that this question still interests people. 2-3X profit is possible but not X10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: