Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to invest for x10 profit  (Read 2733 times)
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!
Well you should clear the time period. How long is your soon?

People enter in cryptocurrency with a complete wrong aim. They think it is easy to get 10x profit in cryptos in some days. It was a case when cryptos were relatively new. Coins used to jump 1000% in weeks. But now the scenario has changed. Whales manage the market and doen't matter how much you try, you can't outwit whales. So, think realistically and aim for 2x at max in short term. Go for utility coins like REM, ETP etc.
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

dont expect too big in this bad market right now, you dont get lose your money even must say thanks
this is hard to rise for all coin, so you take your fiat for saving your money

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

Now Cardano has fallen very heavily in price, but it has very great potential for development. Therefore, I think that this coin will soon make a good profit.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!
And why do you think that someone is going to give to you such valuable information? Why not keep that information to himself and his family and friends instead for a person that has not taken the time to think about how his question does not make sense? I know that it seems that I am harsh but these kind of questions do not make sense, why invest in something you do not understand?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

Best is to go for ico first to get you started or do some bounty so that you get yourself comfortable with the environment and then maybe you can go for trading with your knowledge

max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

No one can determine you that you can gain x10 profit in any altcoin.If you have much money to invest much better because you get big profit you had.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

To choose the x10 profit cryptos, at this moment, when the exchange rate drops rapidly it is very difficult. Investing in any cryptos this time will be profitable, but to find the x10 crypto is valuable, I'm afraid it is not. You can hold ETH in long-term for at least 1 year to earn the x10 profit.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

situations like this I think it's easy to get x10 profits because a lot of coins have decreased considerably so I think the coin that will get the profit x 10 is credit because I see they are quite active running their projects
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

situations like this I think it's easy to get x10 profits because a lot of coins have decreased considerably so I think the coin that will get the profit x 10 is credit because I see they are quite active running their projects
many coins are down now but they are very hard rising too. so why did you say it's easy?
i disagree with ur opinion. it's very hard men!
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

10x long term plenty of options out there, short term goodluck you find out you let me know, every coin has taken such a bit hit, certaintly a bullrun with alts again would def bring some money back but that doesnt look very promising.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

Now Cardano has fallen very heavily in price, but it has very great potential for development. Therefore, I think that this coin will soon make a good profit.

yepp,,
cardano is a good choice, while the price was down,, its time to collect more
because this coin is really amazing project come from amazing team too
hopefully can make enough profit by holding this one

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptowse

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

there are too many options but i would say it depends on what your overall investment plan is, if you're willing to HODL for more than a year then any of the top 100 coins is probably the safest choice.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

The advantage is 10 times, why not 100x, or 1000x, no one can predict that a coin or token can rise or fall specifically, but the best way is, buy ethereum Hodl for 5 years, I'm sure the price is much better
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

you are very greedy, speculating is permissible but reasonable speculation. do not assume that investment can be that fast. Short-term or long-term investments are very difficult to achieve x10 profit. unless you invest in bitcoin in 2009
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

if anyone has ever bought bitcoin from previous years and they have kept it up to now their market has had several times more profit and even more than 10 times since the initial $ 100 price now has bitcoin prices up. For more than $ 7000 it tells us that their value will increase several times if we invest in the right direction
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:16:52 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 11:15:20 AM by BagzMM

waves could be the best option as this had down due to bearish market and this can easily rise higher in a bullish market. Maybe a X5 is a easy target and make it X10 if the price of bitcoin hit the all time high.
Also, take a look on OMX a cheap altcoin that has collected $35M during their ICO at $0.1062 per OMX and now the price had down to $0.0067. This could give you x10 or more.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

buy bitcoin and wait for more than 1 years Grin it will be more than 10x IF many positive things happen
but you must always check about its development, otherwise, you will be late to sell
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

buy bitcoin and wait for more than 1 years Grin it will be more than 10x IF many positive things happen
but you must always check about its development, otherwise, you will be late to sell

No, man, Bitcoin will not give you such a return. It will be better if you pay your attention also to some cheap altcoins that are probably not so popular. Pick Gladius, Credits, Ontology.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

To choose the x10 profit cryptos, at this moment, when the exchange rate drops rapidly it is very difficult. Investing in any cryptos this time will be profitable, but to find the x10 crypto is valuable, I'm afraid it is not. You can hold ETH in long-term for at least 1 year to earn the x10 profit.
I really do not think that ETH is going to give to you 10x profits in one year, however those profits are completely possible in the next decade, which is a very good reason to hold a coin like ethereum, since it is one of the best coins in this market I am not afraid to hold it, just remember that ETH is not the same as bitcoin so once you got your target profits convert everything to bitcoin just to be safe.
Giest

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

bitcoinR was announced today.  Its going to be very controversial but it certainly has potential.  The team on it is amazing, a group of Harvard grad technologists and entrepreneurs.  It will be hard to ignore that is for sure.  However, I do not quite understand how they are going to launch it if it is going to be mined or by ICO.

Here was the press release I read on Yahoo Finance:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/regulated-bitcoin-fork-xbr-llc-073300855.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: