Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 11:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 - Year of Ethereum(ETH)  (Read 437 times)
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

In the cryptocurrency Ethereum is worth to invest on them. It will show its capabilities in the future. From the current value of x2 can be done for the year (if the forecast comes true).

At the moment in connection with the popularity of ICO projects (and they are almost all based on Broadcast) there are all the prerequisites for huge growth and potential.
magle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

The main driver for Ethereum as I see it, is that so many ICOs are mainly issuing ERC20 Tokens and mainly accepting ETH as payment method.

As long as Ethereum is the main method of raising funds via crypto I will see the demand increasing, even though many ICOs at some point ofcause will cashout the funds they raised in ETH for fiat.

Simply all the tokens they have issued and that runs on the ethereum blockcain, will help keep interest high.
mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

maybe he will take the same way of bitcoin in 2017 when it was 1000$ i January exactly as Ethereum now
ETH has 5 times more circulating supply so it cant ever overtake bitcoin in price level. It can ofcourse rise and get a bigger market cap eventually but thats something different.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

As newbie I observed that this 2018 has ethereum pump up so yes its the year for ethereum and maybe it will roll up and down just like btc, even btc is going too low price value.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

rumors are spreading so fast now about ethereum is more likely to have this year to increase its value faster than BTC.
Is it true or is there any basis that we could look for about this? And if incase we're likely to buy some ethereum is there any trusted site or person that you could suggest ?

Thank you !

I personally like Ethereum. there is a sense, I believe, even invest in it. since This project seriously works a whole team of developers, develop, and want to bring to a very high level. at this stage 2 place it's good!
Gregamon

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

Ethereum works hard on scalability. They want to enable every day usage. Transactions that people make every day with fiat is very large and currently crypto coins can't achieve that.
Search on google more about this.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

I think 2018 is the year of NEO and ETC. ETH will not be comparable to ETC and NEO. ETH will grow by about $ 3,000. but that's not great. NEO and ETC may be up to $ 1000-2000
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

rumors are spreading so fast now about ethereum is more likely to have this year to increase its value faster than BTC.
Is it true or is there any basis that we could look for about this? And if incase we're likely to buy some ethereum is there any trusted site or person that you could suggest ?

Thank you !

I wrote this many times, I will keep writing the same. ETH is the only coin that provied the most efficient platform for the ICO. This is generating an amazing value for ETH and it will be the best of 2018.
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

Thank you !
hard to know for sure how it will go but i agree. ethereum will gain more value than bitcoin and possibly take the number 1 spot in 2018. if not bitcoins lightning network is insane.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

that's for sure. I have confirmed for a long time. 2018 will be the year of ETH. I bet that after this bleeding phase ends. ETH will end in 2018 for about 5,000$
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

I think year 2018 is not the year of ETH.

Why....?

Because month of January and February,all altcoin are bleeding specially the BTC.

If The value of BTC in the exchanges are crackdown all altcoin are affected.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

I think not only eth but also bitcoin that will rise on this year, the eth / btc pair is the best thing. Both are top altcoins with fantastic prices. Both prices are relatively stable, each having its own platform, market, and exchanger. Everyone in the world has tried and invested both ethereum and bitcoin. So it's the best business. But do not be careless if you try to invest, because it can make you big loss. So in 2018, the two altcoins especially the ethereum will reach their peak price, so again, hold your altcoin until it happens. So much for my opinion. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
dyline

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

when it comes to Ethereum, the more the platform is used, the higher would be the price of the token. Owing to this very reason, you can be sure that the value of Ethereum would increase in the future as well.In the current year that is 2018, it is predicted that Ethereum would reach around $ 2500.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:45:22 AM

I think year 2018 is not the year of ETH.

Why....?

Because month of January and February,all altcoin are bleeding specially the BTC.

If The value of BTC in the exchanges are crackdown all altcoin are affected.

You based it within the two month performance. You do know that we have 12 months in a year. I am not saying that it is a gurantee that ethereum will go to the moon this year but basing it within two month performance is a poor analysis.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

We can't say this year belongs to Eth until the 3rd quarter. There are some really good altcoins other than Eth and most probably we'll see a good push to another coin, NEO, LTC and WAVES are good prospects.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

Well the fact that it hit more than $1k last year, I think that is enough proof to show how much ETH potential when there really is adoption to any of the tokens in their network.  Now you can think how many of its token that is very much usable for the people. There are tons of them from being a wallet like ETHOS, gambling platform and mobile platform like DENT.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

Thank you !
And also other coins will also go into growth. Why so narrowly to think, it is necessary to understand that the growth of ether will not be single in the market, and consequently other coins will also bring us luck and profit.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

This year Ethereum will show everyone what it is capable of. Nobody understands the real potential of this platform. Its price will grow very much.

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

I think Ethereum will continue to skyrocket and will most likely start in the middle of the year and I'm sure Ethereum will rise again as yesterday's high
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

No doubt ethereum is a solid project, the tokenization platform it presents is the best product in the crypto market at the moment, they are also scaling all the current issues that can result in great future for Eth and their business.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: