Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China calling for a wider ban on Crypto currency trading ?  (Read 1530 times)
digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

Meh we all know China or the media talking about China is always trying to spread the “ban” or fud every few months or so but definitely why I think privacy coins will be huge in 2018 especially ones like DeepOnion that have the newest version of tor, OBFS4 and meek which is censorship circumvention. As soon as this red goes away expect huge gains back up to their ATH and beyond because of this and the other features coming out soon.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

China is afraid of open markets and is afraid on losing control on anything. They even shut down their local stock market when things are not going well, so I guess this won`t affect the market in long term.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

China is afraid of open markets and is afraid on losing control on anything. They even shut down their local stock market when things are not going well, so I guess this won`t affect the market in long term.

The joke is that you can shut down crypto Smiley I mean look at DeepOnion new QT wallet features? TOR + OBSF4 + Meek work in China without any problems, crypto is the new way of life... they cant stop this.

Lets keep on providing the world with freedom!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Too much FUD on decentralized currencies nowadays. Banks and governments feel threatened. But can they really put this down? The technology crypto brings are futuristic so I believe these solid projects will survive and become big.
Nowadays ? It has always been and it will always be.
Check out the same scenario that happened last year with the China ban on cryptocurrency that went round, before some people got to know after panicking and dumping that it was a suspension on ICOs until further notice.

Yes, these are just ways to play with the market and the emotion of traders. Some usually fall for it, panic and dump, while some who already know their pranks take it as nothing, which exactly means nothing.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

I believe that it is just a fake news. Cryptocurrency, on the other hand, gives China a lot of money. As you can see, they have the biggest mining section on their area. Fake news will create FUD and people will sell their bitcoin for nonsense news

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

At the moment I no longer believe in news from China because it's all information that aims to bring down the market and the speculators are waiting to buy the coin is extremely cheap. So if you want to join the long-term market, then you should choose a good coin and keep them for a long time and do not care about the market news.
By now, none of the government official of China have declared such kind of thing and there are people living in China who are busy in mining and trading of bitcoin and as result of this, they are actually making a very good amount of money. Thus helping the economy of their country to get better. All such kind of talking’s are merely rumors and the only purpose behind them is to bring down the reputation of bitcoin.
Even what the op said is wrong… from what the Heading said– China calls for a wide ban on Cryptocurrencies– while the news says that the PBoC (people’s bank of China) officials calls for a wider ban on cryptocurrency trading in China. So which means that they are calling for a ban on cryptocurrency trading in China, and not in the whole wide world. And from the way I have been seeing things, I don’t think it is easy for them to do such, cause it has been a long time since they started this, but they haven’t succeeded much. It might take them years to succeed.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

South Korea will not close exchanges, and the government will simply charge more.

China will not ban it. Their money market share is getting smaller.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

South Korea will not close exchanges, and the government will simply charge more.

China will not ban it. Their money market share is getting smaller.

China didn't ban crypto currency but they block the exchange but it is not official information from the government. Yesterday I have seen in Facebook some one posted a car company selling their card BtC, ETH, and BTC. So this is another positive news for cryptos.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

Now Its been a while after the news released. so far nothing happen or no news that what's gonna happen. I guess China won't ban Crypto, I have many different thoughts in mind as there is a time gap where nothing happened after the news released..

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

Governments will make it more difficult to get access to the crypto world (fiat gateways, IP blocks, outright bans), but technology is always going to be one step ahead.

There is no way to enforce a full crypto ban.

Anonymous coins who understand that might come under attack by regulators, but in the end they will benefit because "real" anonymous transactions is the next logical step in blockchain development.

Good times ahead for Monero, DeepOnion etc.
You guys should stop worrying yourself on some of this news, They are sent out to create panic in the minds of holders. Watch out how the news will be changing very soon when all the bears are tapped out. China has always been known to bring in negative vibes. It is not their first time; neither will it be the second or the last time.

They have been known for this, but the best is to take their crazy bans as a cockroach fart because at the end of the day, it means nothing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:14:12 AM

Governments will make it more difficult to get access to the crypto world (fiat gateways, IP blocks, outright bans), but technology is always going to be one step ahead.

There is no way to enforce a full crypto ban.

Anonymous coins who understand that might come under attack by regulators, but in the end they will benefit because "real" anonymous transactions is the next logical step in blockchain development.

Good times ahead for Monero, DeepOnion etc.
You guys should stop worrying yourself on some of this news, They are sent out to create panic in the minds of holders. Watch out how the news will be changing very soon when all the bears are tapped out. China has always been known to bring in negative vibes. It is not their first time; neither will it be the second or the last time.

They have been known for this, but the best is to take their crazy bans as a cockroach fart because at the end of the day, it means nothing.

But people worry.. bit of FUD and they FOMO... people need to learn that privacy coins will not be ever stopped. (or crypto as such - but you might be traced) Smiley
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

NEM <3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

I dont think they can ban all crypto trading. They cant even fully extinguish crypto trading in their country. Yes, they succesful ban all the exchanges, but how about the other form of crypto trading, like, over the counter and overseas crypto to crypto trading? These kind of trading is still available for some chinese people out there.

I agree.
We are already seeing projects like DeepOnion and SpectroCoin that are using TOR, MEEK and OBFS4 protocols to enable it's Chinese users to continue, despite the laws and regulations  Smiley

Im telling you:
The government will continue regulating and the online community will keep FUD'ing, but in the end, the technology will end up winning.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

Even if China bans crypto, how can it ban privacy coins, especially those like DeepOnion which comes with TOR Edge 3.3.0 + public key obfuscation protocol OBFS4 + MEEK that will enable users from TOR banned countries like China use it.
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Whilst the Chinese firewall is impressive, it cant stop all coins,

For example DeepOnion running with the new OBFS4 Tor upgrade can bypass this - they did tests and posted the results on the forums which was a great success.

I think its a coin that should be added to most portfolios.
sanyinchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

Just after the Korean news that Korea going to shut down all Crypto exchanges completely. A similar news coming from China now. here is the link for the news

https://www.coindesk.com/pboc-official-calls-for-wider-ban-on-chinese-crypto-trading-report/?utm_content=buffer291bb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
yea , that' true .
The government of China is monitor exchange platform in serious , the first question is IP limit .
So , I think we need DeepOnion . There is a new feature now . DeepOnion is based on TOR and it can be synced successful now without using VPN.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

Too much FUD on decentralized currencies nowadays. Banks and governments feel threatened. But can they really put this down? The technology crypto brings are futuristic so I believe these solid projects will survive and become big.
They can't, that is why they are turning up the noise and the FUD so they scare the most people they can, this is only going to buy them time, and it seems they are going to try to tame the market with all the nonsense about futures but I do not think that is going to be possible since bitcoin is not gold and bitcoin can be more easily traded than gold so their plan is going to fail.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

I personally agree with most of the comments posted above  Wink, I do believe this is just a move to get the market scared about this announcement from china's governments, I do not think this can affect the cryptocurrencies as well, at the end of the day there are now privacy coins such as DeepOnion which can avoid this can of ban through OBSF4 and MEEK, therefore this is not the end of crypto world IMO, it's just a huge buy opportunity Smiley

great analysis and am surprised to be hearing this kind of banning news being undertaken in China, i thought China was a technology hub that will have no problem adopting crypto and its innovations. Just hope this ban won't be forever or else we shall move to  privacy coins such as DeepOnion or monero.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

China is always very strict with their politics, the government has an enormous task leading and serving over 1 billion people, I believe this is the reason why they are more cautious than other countries with Cryptocurrencies, although I hope they won't adapt a ban policy, would be a huge punch and setback for this technologies.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

I personally agree with most of the comments posted above  Wink, I do believe this is just a move to get the market scared about this announcement from china's governments, I do not think this can affect the cryptocurrencies as well, at the end of the day there are now privacy coins such as DeepOnion which can avoid this can of ban through OBSF4 and MEEK, therefore this is not the end of crypto world IMO, it's just a huge buy opportunity Smiley

great analysis and am surprised to be hearing this kind of banning news being undertaken in China, i thought China was a technology hub that will have no problem adopting crypto and its innovations. Just hope this ban won't be forever or else we shall move to  privacy coins such as DeepOnion or monero.

For me, we should really move forward and totally get away from the China. Only thing that we are connected is that they still have the bitcoin mining monopoly. It Japan GMO or another nation will set up mining farm, then we will forgot all about them.

But for the Chinese people, they are intelligent, they will always find a way to overcame this ban and will continue to trade. As one poster have said, even the Great Wall cannot stop bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
toddy47

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:09:55 PM
Merited by richardsNY (1)

Wow just so much FUD and FUD is all it is. Zero backing, zero truth, just people (probably banks and governments) spreading trash to drive down the prices of crypto. So A they can buy more and B to scare you away until the FOMO kicks in.

No way is China going to ban crypto. If you believe that, then you really need to get to know China. Id be much more worried about Korea banning crypto, again I don't believe they would do this.

You know all bans achieve is making people want things more. Ban drugs - people will buy them. Ban guns - criminals will find them. Speed cameras to catch cars - radar jammers and fake plates. Prostitution - people will sell sex for the price of a packet of cigarettes in Coventry (Big Mac is same price). What we need is to invest in projects we believe in. Even if the Shxx its the fan I will be ok with my portfolio. Especially DeepOnion due to TOR, OBFS4 and Meek integration. You can try to bank things, but that makes people work harder to find ways around problems with real solutions. 
I often compare Crypto to "illegal Downloading". For years governments, corporations and other various teams have tried to stop it, and as a result have made it more popular than ever. Everytime they removed a release group or search engine, a bigger, better and popular one has taken it's place.
I suspect the same with Crypto.

As you stated, we are seeing this now. Bitcoin is the primary target, but in the sidelines the likes of DeepOnion have developed almost unstoppable coins which are untraceable (you can't identify who sent/received and you can't identify where in the world). We are in the brink of integrating Crypto into everything as well which will make banning Crypto very blurred (imagine an Android OS which Crypto is built into).

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: