Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had $20.000 to invest in low market cap coins, which one would you choose  (Read 557 times)
Nebell (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

I'm not interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA etc etc etc suggestions.
Those coins do not offer any massive short term gain. In fact I'm not interested in any top 100-200 coins.

I am suspicious of ICOs however I would not say no to an ICO with medium risk and 10x gain (no I don't think Telegrams ICO is worth investing into).

With that being said and out of the way, which altcoin with low market cap ($5mil - $50mil) has a bright future?

Here's an example of my recent purchase:
I bought COSS at $0.3 and it went up to $3 (although it's worth about $1 now after all the corrections). I also hold a few thousand SunContract coins.
I do believe that COSS and SunContract will go up quite a bit in the near future (I expect about x10 from both in 3-6 months) and am tempted to buy more, but I'm also looking for alternatives. Just in case COSS/SunContract shit hits the fan.

I also hold SpectreCoin, Waves and Shift, but I don't put as much faith in them as I do in SunContract and COSS.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

I would not hesitate to invest this money in our beloved bitcoin, because today it falls in price and you just have to wait for the trend to change the other way and have time to buy bitcoin at the bottom. Then, of course, you will receive large deposits.
Nebell (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

my suggestion, u can buy erc20(last time i check, the price is 9 sat) u can buy siacoin (for long term investment)...

ERC20 is a junk token and SiaCoin has 1.3bil marketcap. Neither are interesting.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

I would put all the money in Ardor. This project has a great future, I think he will enter the top 10 by market capitalization this year!

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Dr Leon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

I would go for digibyte.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

Those coins do not offer any massive short term gain. In fact I'm not interested in any top 100-200 coins.

I am suspicious of ICOs however I would not say no to an ICO with medium risk and 10x gain (no I don't think Telegrams ICO is worth investing into).

With that being said and out of the way, which altcoin with low market cap ($5mil - $50mil) has a bright future?

I bought COSS at $0.3 and it went up to $3 (although it's worth about $1 now after all the corrections). I also hold a few thousand SunContract coins.
I do believe that COSS and SunContract will go up quite a bit in the near future (I expect about x10 from both in 3-6 months) and am tempted to buy more, but I'm also looking for alternatives. Just in case COSS/SunContract shit hits the fan.

I also hold SpectreCoin, Waves and Shift, but I don't put as much faith in them as I do in SunContract and COSS.

should buy minexcoin and park it weekly or monthly. you will earn parking interest rate there. there's a 42.5% yearly growth of coin based on there whitepapers. coin is undervalued until now.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

Perhaps the ACT is a good choice, because the rise of NEO and ETH is amazing, and the ACT is not too expensive. I think the ACT is undervalued. Grin

CroDam

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

Maybe OXY coin is good choose.
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

Lets make three different strategies out of this. Lets say first as a gambler i would buy 20.000usd of $HDG - hedge tokens. In a moderate scenario i would buy 20.000usd of $HVN - hive tokens. In a conservative scenario i would divide this sum into 10x2 and buy first 10 tokens/coins on coinmarketcap list.
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

If i had $20.000 to invest, i would spent $10.000 to buy Ethereum, and the rest i would found good altcoins with low price to buy them. I think that ethereum will rise strongly this year.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

I recommend to take into account such tokens:
 EVX (Everex), AVT (Aventus), AION, CAG (Change Bank) and COB (Coninhood). From December 2017 they all have grown. I think there will be rapid increase.
Talking about ICO, I rely on Beluga Pay.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

there are two main problems that you seem to be missing in this type of investment.
- when you invest in an altcoin with a small price, and they go down, you lose a ton of money because their falls are small in size but huge in percentage which can be disastrous.

- investing such a big amount of money in small altcoins can pump the price and selling it also can crash the market!
for example if you bought $20,000 worth of COSS it was around 67000 COSS. dumping only 337,000 on the market now will cause a crash from 11000 satoshi down to 100 satoshi (-99% drop) https://hitbtc.com/COSS-to-BTC and you will still be left with half of your investment in a bag.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Crypto_ps

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

I would go for Tau , wish , ift .. Smiley

Btw nice thread to get ideas from others ✌✌
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

DIW, whitelist state , is probably the best project out yet. I will put 10K to this project for long hodl
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Yes you are right it is better to invest in coins with low market capitalization ,but should be carefully to select . See what is new about the project and what stage it is in . And Yes buy the coin at the bottom sell at the top ! the Golden rule
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

If I had such amount of money, I would undoubtedly invest in ETH
deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

Paccoin is my first bet. It increase 2700% recently but have lot of room to grow now. They also will burn their coin, price will increase.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

This is truth that in the bitcoin and another etherium dash like coin investment , we need to long time to make profit and also we need to have patience of stable dump ( when dumped once then becomes stable at that rate and vice versa ) .
So here we need to move ourself towards small unknown coins , so that we can make better profit , here I don't mean that if we will go with small coins then there will remain surity that we will make lots of profit .
But here we should see towards the better timing , I mean when low priced coin get dumped much than in that case we should buy them and wait for small time , but don't invest in bulk .
Here my suggestion for the coin is digibyte , reddcoin , posw coin , ATC , BCC , Pak. Blry , Trump , creva , ele , xvg etc .
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

Have you seen Autonio this is supposed to be vasty undervalued. It is also hitting a very promising sector with the AI that they plan to use behind the token. It definitely needs some work and some strong marketing but it could potentially double from where it is at now and maybe even reach $1 which would be more than 100% gains on your buy in price. I am also looking at Zoin which also has strong potential i predict this to more than double once this bear run ends.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

As I said before, I probably did not hesitate for a second now, right now, I would buy all the money for bitcoin, because now its price is so small that it already becomes terrible that I will never see such a price for bitcoin , you probably just have to try to be in time
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: