Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now in the CRASH?!  (Read 1664 times)
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

Depends on your budget. If you have so much go for btc of course. Low budget go for eth, xrp, iota, waves and try ins.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

So I hold a lot of bitcoin since I took some of my huge verge, linda, tron gains into bitcoin.

I noticed right now out of the top100 coinmarketcap only NEO and japanese MonaCoin are gaining against Bitcoin. They are probably very, very good choices to buy for the future. I like especially MonaCoin since its japanese and they legalized and even support Crypto in japan. So lots of capital will move to japanese coins if there is ever a real ban in china or US some day.

However. Since Bitcoin is only down by 12% today, yet other coins are down 30%, 40% today. It means you can buy them very cheap right now.

Any suggestions on some coins today to buy cheap?

Or is it a bad idea because tho who fall the most today, have low trust by the market and probably are not good investments for the future?
Well for me, I would suggest Bitcoin and Etherium as good investments now that their market value are falling and both of these cryptos' market value are potent to be more expensive in the future..Investing nw will be an advantage to earn huge profit once both of these coins' market price continuously increase.
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

Buy Stratis , good projects with strong team.
Platform release Q1 , This Crash will kill almost other shitcoins , but strong projects will survive i believe.
vladimir21

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

bitcoin gold
wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

I would say VIBE.
It won't go lower than this. But it has a crazy potential.

Check it out.
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

So I hold a lot of bitcoin since I took some of my huge verge, linda, tron gains into bitcoin.

I noticed right now out of the top100 coinmarketcap only NEO and japanese MonaCoin are gaining against Bitcoin. They are probably very, very good choices to buy for the future. I like especially MonaCoin since its japanese and they legalized and even support Crypto in japan. So lots of capital will move to japanese coins if there is ever a real ban in china or US some day.

However. Since Bitcoin is only down by 12% today, yet other coins are down 30%, 40% today. It means you can buy them very cheap right now.

Or is it a bad idea because tho who fall the most today, have low trust by the market and probably are not good investments for the future?
Buy Rise! I know this coin will definitely go to the moon in the first quarter of 2018.
 1. Two airdrops 2. New partnership signing  3. New exchange listing 4. Currently only available on bittrex n that high. So wait for more exchanges to come   🚀🚀🚀
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

Probably, This is the best opportunity for those who need to buy a quantity of different currencies because all are in total fall. In addition to that, that crisis may be temporary.

Otherwise, I guess that there are 4 currencies you should buy from them, like : Bitcoin  because their price has become 11K and it will certainly return to evolution and become 25K  in the near future and the same for Etheruem which is down by 15% and it is expected that their value will progress soon . Moreover, Ripple and Lisk are the best low cryptocurrencies (  the  current price of Ripple is $ 1.25 and like :  $ 22 ) because When you  buy a large percentage of them,  your  profits will be high.
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

It depends if you believe in the coin and the project, does it have potential, do people use it. Gulden looks promising, but I would maybe put my money in  VEN, ADA, OMG, some Exchange coin like BNB or KuCoin, and wait for the best and put some money an ICO . .  .

JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

Buy tron (TRX) , Digital bytes (DGB) and Verge (XVG) wait for lower point to enter for long term holding .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
loky4i4

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

guys what do you think , how long will take for prices to go at same level before this dip
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

The top high ten coins with high market capitalizions are good for your investments this year and now provide the best opportunities for one to buy cheap and really make good profit. Most of the kwon popular coins have getting a serious dump of over 30% loss today and we may still experience further dump tomorrow but we should see this as a blessing in disguise because we may not see price as low as were we are today.
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

Buy tron (TRX) , Digital bytes (DGB) and Verge (XVG) wait for lower point to enter for long term holding .

No thanks! I bought tron and verge when they were really, really low. And I made x30 and more on them. Buying them now is insanity. I want to get rich not lose money. I only buy cheap.

I just bought Metaverse which is only at $100m market cap. Verge is (was) at 2 billion. Metaverse can be 20x bigger than Verge but it costs x20 less. Thats a good deal. Buying verge NOW or tron NOW is insane because they just rose by x30 (i profited a lot and sold at peak).

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Hard question to answer but i would back anything which was
in the top 20 prior to the mess. I would go for Eth, Etc, Ltc, Qtum,
Neo, Omg and Nem for instance.

In a situation like todays episode diversification doesnt really matter
Because everything has suffered but when we start seeing green
Again a good spread might be beneficial.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Alydora

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

I say buy whatever you like. At this moment if the market does reverse and everything rises, then you will be basically making money on anything.
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

In the "crash"? What do you mean with crash? This is not a crash, so stop saying that everything is going to be over now because it is not. Stop spreading fake information.
If you really want to buy some cheap altcoins, then better to make your own research about that.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

I would take Decent, since they have upcoming news this month.
v.stekelenburg

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

guys what do you think , how long will take for prices to go at same level before this dip
Maybe half April? I hope sooner of course.
But I expected the Altcoins these days the higher too, and they don’t. But it is coming for sure ☺︎
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

I like the look of Stratis at the current discount against Bitcoin. No guarantees of course, but pretty sure it will be bouncing back up sharply.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

BCH and XMR are both heavily used in dark markets, and dark markets are what gave btc price at the start - so you know you're not reaching zero
donaldrobin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

Dent made a huge loss today, I think this is a good moment to step in and invest in that coin!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: