Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has dropped so invest more  (Read 1332 times)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:02:53 AM

it's even a very good information if the decline in bitcoin prices can make a lot of investing then it's our chance all those who invest will get a huge profit. because with so many investing the faster bitcoin price increases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

Yes, investing on bitcoin is still a good plan in short term. Its still the biggest capital coin in market and has the highest liquidity. I think we can hold some until the end of this month. But in the longer term I prefer holding ICO coin because it has new functions that can solve the problem of bitcoin.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

Yes, investing on bitcoin is still a good plan in short term. Its still the biggest capital coin in market and has the highest liquidity. I think we can hold some until the end of this month. But in the longer term I prefer holding ICO coin because it has new functions that can solve the problem of bitcoin.
People will surely taking advantage of having a bear market. We can't be sure if bitcoin price will continue its falling that's why if we have money to risk, then its gonna be the right time. But we don't just complaint if we don't see any profit  in a day cause it definitely won't be just an easy of rising back again. Patience should be always inside us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

People will surely taking advantage of having a bear market. We can't be sure if bitcoin price will continue its falling that's why if we have money to risk, then its gonna be the right time. But we don't just complaint if we don't see any profit  in a day cause it definitely won't be just an easy of rising back again. Patience should be always inside us.

All the prices below $10,000 is an opportunity to buy. This is a fact because the relative price of bitcoin should be much higher than $10,000 and this will be real next weeks, I believe so. Buying it when cheap is better for us.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

Yes the price has drop down and I think it is a good thing for those who wants to invest more.
You shouldn’t really panic when the price is dropping down just relax and try to get more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

From one point, it's good, many users = strong support.
But at the same time if people buy and just to hold, that won't help much. The overall marketcap is already huge, but the rates are just going down
We are still in a huge bear market though, but for someone who is planning to go long, I want to believe this is a good time to be considering buying. The market has been in a steep slope for a while now with the huge selling impulse, and who knows, it may go lower, it may bounce anytime soon, but I guess only time will tell. For those who are looking at the future and what they stand to gain then, it may be time to be distributing the buying order bit by bit so as to at least be on the better side of things.

agree with you . now price is in lower range , it may dip and bounce too . but if we are going long for long term of 1 year then there is no need to wait more . 7k is good support level for btc and in coming 1 year btc will cross 30-40k as new money will come again .

Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything

Normally buying inexpensively and selling it at high prices is a way to make a profit. Likewise with bitcoin, it is currently falling and it could be an opportunity to buy and sell it when bitcoin prices are rising again is the right choice.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything
I see no reason why people find it difficult to cope with holding their Bitcoin when the market value of Bitcoin is on the decline trends. Is high time people should get use to volatility of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Although while people are busy thinking about whether to sell their Bitcoin some rational investors are planning on how to buy from the panic sellers at a cheaper rate.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

Yes.  Again a correction.  We already as had such huge fall in beginning of 2018. The situation is repeated again.  The right time to gather as many coins as you can including bitcoin is the current situation. All coin are bleeding and can buy many coin with less investments.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

yes this is a chance to buy coins, after a lot of negative news about cryptocurrency, cause prices to fall. this is a normal market cycle. where prices will fall, and will recover when negative news has disappeared. there we can profit.

I bought some Bitcoin, ETH, BCH in the past few weeks increasing my holding.
This looks a good time to enter the market and start investing not only in Bitcoin but also in ETH and NEO. The prices have gotten stable and one can make up ones mind to invest without having to worry about the risk and other related stuff like dip or red market. These things do not matter until you do not respond in a foolish way to the market changes.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

Of course yes because almost of them invest at low price. And the worst is the bitcoin holder are panicking to sell their bitcoins because they read a fake news about bitcoin will end this year. But the truth is no one could ever predict what exactly will happen to bitcoin this year.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

Don't panic because if the price drop deeply you are affected too. The price of the bitcoin falling and now is $7400 and it is good to buy more bitcoin because anytime the price will increase again at $10,000 before end of this month. Just relax and see the price increasing again.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

But at the same time if people buy and just to hold, that won't help much. The overall marketcap is already huge, but the rates are just going down
We are still in a huge bear market though, but for someone who is planning to go long, I want to believe this is a good time to be considering buying. The market has been in a steep slope for a while now with the huge selling impulse, and who knows, it may go lower, it may bounce anytime soon, but I guess only time will tell. For those who are looking at the future and what they stand to gain then, it may be time to be distributing the buying order bit by bit so as to at least be on the better side of things.
Yes, absolutely right about the market as the market price is very low and this is the time to make investments in this crypto market hat will give us huge returns of our investments. As the price is dropped by demand, we should invest now and should contribute to the rise of Bitcoin price again with our benefit and all the thoughts we are working for so do the same and get benefit.

HaroldFinch

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

For me it's good time to make a purchase. Those are in panic, who bought BTC in hype for 15000k and now want to at least get half back. I entered many folds lower, so I ready to wait and probably, invest some more $, and then simply wait
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

That is very true but many crypto investors missed the point of investing in bitcoin during this time because they fear that bitcoin is going to fall continuously even deeper. They forget how bitcoin is so resilient of rising up again no matter how deep it had fallen already.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

This is now the very best time to invest. Bitcoins price has dropped to $7,200+. This turn of event, is something we should all take advantage of. Don't waste your time panicking of losing your investments because of price dropped but what we can do instead is gather some of your savings and invest them all to bitcoin. I am positive that by the end of the year, your returns will be double or triple as others predicts. Who knows?

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

Don't panic because if the price drop deeply you are affected too. The price of the bitcoin falling and now is $7400 and it is good to buy more bitcoin because anytime the price will increase again at $10,000 before end of this month. Just relax and see the price increasing again.

Exactly always do trading wisely and when you buy something don't sell till the reach their highest level....Buying of bitcoins nowadays is a good move and those who hold bitcoin will get good profit in coming month..
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

Now a days bitcoin price is little low and it’s a right time to invest in bitcoin and after some time its price will go higher in my opinion bitcoin is one of the best currency in market for investment so I think if someone wants to make money so must need to invest in bitcoin to make a good future I’m using real money to invest and believe me whenever I invest here it gives me a profit on time which is unbelievable.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

For me, this time is is the best time to really invest in bitcoin. We have to be really open minded and become a risk taker when we want to earn big time. And with this, I know that bitcoin is going to recover again in no time. Let us just wait and you will see those those who did not buy bitcoin during this season of investment will regret and be our first customers.

weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

Bitcoin is giving opportunity to invest in the market and now the market is at lowest dip in this year so better to avail this opportunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: