Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has dropped so invest more  (Read 1331 times)
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything

yes you are right, this is the right time to invest more because the bitcoin price is currently very cheap. do not miss this opportunity. take advantage of those who are panicking we buy as much as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
this means it's time for investment because of the price drop and also when ever you are investing in anything there is always the risk factor so always invest keeping that in time.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

there is a game of big guys going on, I think this drop is a target for big whales buy bitcoin. if we do not do the same, we will let them reap a lot of benefits.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

If bitcoin was absolutely healthy, without the shortcomings present in it with slowness and high transaction costs, then I would say that now, when bitcoin has dropped to almost $ 12,000, it's a good time to buy it. However, bitcoin is now too sick and I do not see that someone is trying to quickly correct the situation by either introducing a network of lightning, or by other means. Without eliminating the shortcomings of bitcoin, investing in it is already associated with large unjustified risks. It is unlikely that bitcoin will increase in price with such a state of its transactions. I think that now it is better to invest in altcoyins.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

Yes, this is true. More and more people are panicking from the dumps, however this is the best time for investors to invest in bitcoin. Also other coins are dumping and it's good to invest in these coins also. Let's use this opportunity to invest in these promising coins.

cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

investing right now is a good idea.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

It can be said that majority of those whom have invested in the cryptocurrency are the once panicking at the moment. But for those who were not able to invest in the cryptocurrency as a result of the high value, now have the opportunity to do so. To others, its a win win situation.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

its the crypto world you can expect anything Wink
well i think the price drop means for investors to invest more
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

This fall is not for a long term bitcoin have power to overcome from this crisis. So I'm holding it now and waiting for it's augmente . And it's right time to make more investment in it.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

This is the right time to buy cheap BTC. Next BTC move will be greater than what we have experience previously.
I have seen BTC moved from $900+ down to $200+, then from $200 up to $19k+
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Too many problems all over the world with Bitcoin. Governments wants to strictly regulate or even BAN. This is why people are panicking and value is dropping.
And believe me. This is just the beginning of the drop. Once China and South Korea will officially ban/limit bitcoin then you will see the REAL DROP.
Bitcoin will probably fall to 1k or even less and will stay there for long. Forget it will ever go back to 10/20k. It was just a peak. It will never happen again.

Smart people sells now and take profit.

Take a look at what happened to sliver a few years ago. Flat, then growing, then growing fast, then growing like crazy, then starting to drop, then dropping like crazy. It came back to the first values and never raised again.

Same thing will happen with Bitcoin.

Consider that during the next weeks / months governments will apply more and more rules to bitcoin/altcoins. Holding now is like playing the Russian roulette game.

I have sold ALL of my coins and I am happy with my profit. Time will tell.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

This fall is not for a long term bitcoin have power to overcome from this crisis. So I'm holding it now and waiting for it's augmente . And it's right time to make more investment in it.

I'm actually waiting for a little more dip before i start buying. These days aren't like last year when people easily panic. Though of course there still are a lot of weak hands there that are being taken advantage of but a lot also now realize that this is volatility coming in to play.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Absolutely right you are. Don't be panic for price. Price can be low but it will rise again. This the best time for investment because price is low and negotiable. If anyone wants to make good profit by investment, this is the best time.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

This is correct time to buy bitcoin as price probably wont go any lower then 10k dollars, psychological border and all that logic.
Actually, if the price of bitcoin was dropped you must buy a lot of bitcoin and then hold it for many months or years and sell it when the price was goes up so that you could earn huge amount of money and income. In addition to that, I hope the price of bitcoin will rise again and never fall again.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

You are right on your opinion, losing the value of your coin in the market does not mean that you already lose your profit, it only means that you need to invest more coins because the value is very low and wait for it to pump again within just a few months to earn more profit.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

I was about to start panicking because the price really dropped faster within 2hours but i then realized its time to invest more and buy some more coins
I am sure the price will rise again its just a normal occurrence in the market
bitcoin reached the lowest price of 2018 just today! it is time to buy and hold and approximately bitcoin will reach 50 percent more in value sooner,
remember those time that bitcoin fall a huge percent and come back with a double your money or more? this is the time we are waiting.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

hello. this is the moment when you buy a lot, and keep it for minimum 6 months, you will be happy then

bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

Drop in price in bitcoin not a good news for bitconer in one hand and in the other is the best time to invest by buy buying more of bitcoin for future profit. I hope many people will use this ample opportunity to invest in bitcoin since the price has gone down.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

bitcoin encountered a lot of trouble. high transaction costs. Confirmed 1 block very long. There are many other coin perfect than bitcoin. The transaction speed is faster than bitcoin. And everyone realizes it. Of course they will not invest much in bitcoin
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is a risk and profitable at the same time.  Many experienced traders are waiting for this BTC price drop in order to buy more shares.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: