Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDT] EtherDelta Token Speculation  (Read 605 times)
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:51:46 AM

This is just my opinion :
1. If etherdelta did not fix how their exchange work which is super slow. The token will worth nothing or maybe will be dump.
2. If etherdelta did not fix user interface. It will also make it very bad move.
3. Etherdelta has a big competitor called idex.market which has very good working site and the exchanger also way too fast compare to etherdelta. Especially if the side chain for aurora token launch. It will be faster.
4. All main team of ed is move. Now it os owned by chinese. Probably the token has a time to pump by them. When it pump hard sell it.
5. Don hold for long time if eyherdelta can not even built a proper exchanger.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

They need to fix their website before doing an ICO, I think it's not very professional from their part to do an ICO after their website got hacked and lots of people lose money because of the phishing website.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

I think ED management are well aware of the fact that they have to do better than what they're doing to get to the next level. Probably that's why they issued the ICO in the first place
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

This is just my opinion :
1. If etherdelta did not fix how their exchange work which is super slow. The token will worth nothing or maybe will be dump.
2. If etherdelta did not fix user interface. It will also make it very bad move.
3. Etherdelta has a big competitor called idex.market which has very good working site and the exchanger also way too fast compare to etherdelta. Especially if the side chain for aurora token launch. It will be faster.
4. All main team of ed is move. Now it os owned by chinese. Probably the token has a time to pump by them. When it pump hard sell it.
5. Don hold for long time if eyherdelta can not even built a proper exchanger.

I agree with you that the exchange is slow, but you can't comapre the amount of transaction on EtherDelta with any Decentralised exchange now, and security also have a price. The fund is collect to help them scale further, as per the interface they need a better one which is easy for newbies to use

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
xiba3x

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

ED? Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dmnd916

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

I have been trading at ether delta for 5 months and it got real slow and cost alot of gas and was just not even a tradable site at one point, then they did ICO and i did not buy because it was so unusable.  Next I saw it go down a little so I got some just in case.  They sold to chinese I had heard prior, not sure twitter rep doesnt appear chinese. doesnt matter.  They partnered with someone to help with transaction speed cpl weeks ago and within one day i noticed the fastest trades in months.  I love trading there now.  One trade saw eth in my acct on a sale after button push when i looked over to left of screen it was there fastest ever faster than bittrex on that one.  Most transactions aprox 90% in last week have been 4 gwei last month I was paying 40-60 with not much luck.  End result BUY more EDT tokens I think they will be going up.  The down side is everyone who went thru last month or crypto kittens trying to trade at the delta may have lost confidence, but lots more to still join crypto will enjoy the faster delta.

HODL and during down BUY or at least what I'm supposed to do! LOL

Dmnd916

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

I have traded there for 5 months site at one point untradable 40-60 gwei no transaction loss gas. last month saw ico said no.  They partnered with someone like 2 weeks ago to improve speed and next day i swear best trading ever. Im having fastest trades ever there, 90% at 4 gwei.  Some take a few minutes but the average trade is about 30 sec. and one faster than hitting button and looking left on screen to balance a DBL take.  I bought some and am buying more when other coins go up and its down.  rumors said someone bought it cpl months ago? but confidence from prior months is down, new investors will enjoy it tho.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

On coin market is quoted 3-4 cent .. but on etherdelta there is no market .... where are these data Huh
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

I have used EtherDelta as a platform, and to be blunt, I didn't enjoy my experience. Much prefer Kucoin or Binance, having said that though, it still is a well used platform and puts coins on the exchange faster than most others. If they can do what Binance coin or Kucoin have done, it could be a great investment.
The problem with these decentralized exchanges is that there is not much people interested in it as the volumes are really low and at times frustrating,with all the regulations come into the rest of the exchanges i am sure people will start coming in to these exchanges and in the future ,i hope the volume will increase and i am waiting for that. They need to improve their interface without a doubt.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

I have used EtherDelta as a platform, and to be blunt, I didn't enjoy my experience. Much prefer Kucoin or Binance, having said that though, it still is a well used platform and puts coins on the exchange faster than most others. If they can do what Binance coin or Kucoin have done, it could be a great investment.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/etherdelta-token/

Only just been listed on CoinMarketCap

Thoughts people? Anyone planning on investing?

To be clear, I don't own any EDT yet, but will keep a keen eye for sure.

Can't recommend etherdelta, when they announce about the hacking etc..., most of the user token's has been stolen, don't know if its inside job, or what!

gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

Now we have started to see such projects often. And these are holding. You do not need to look for a great adventure. I think it will be profitable if I buy and wait patiently. Of course not investment advice.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:39 AM

i now about etherdelta have bad interface, slow, hack and other. but some shitcoin ever before ICO end not officially can trade there..
leejohnfuk

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

My idea on ED business, ED is a peer to peer plateform and you can not exchange your token counter money (dollars,wons,euros...)
to resum when regulation will be there, it would be one of the the unic exchange plateforms working with anonymous traders because it does not touch to estate money like dollar; so the law would be more compliant with this process...not asking passport to traders, not declare anything...a good card in their game, I think !!  Grin
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

Now there are very strong opponents like Paradex, IDEX and Radardelay.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

The number of Etherdelta users is increasing day by day. Site owners have officially earned additional income with this project. At the same time they fit the latest trend.

sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

I like this crypto-exchange, I always buy new tokens on it. It's bad that in my country it works only through VPN. And the tokens that I received, I'll keep in my wallet.
gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

Sometimes it is getting so difficult to process in Etherdelta that people come to give up. However, todays as Etherdelta indicate that they are tracking events in recent times.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Today, all the coins show a minus, in connection with events in South Korea. I'll look at future situations, on exchanges and are thinking to invest in EDT, think this is a promising coin .

Honestly, this was one of the most disastrous ICOs I've ever seen. These people took a wildly successful product and turned it into shit. Literally. No support, the website barely loads, if ever. Trades are made every couple days even on some of the more popular coins. And it still blows my mind that it's going AND that there's no other alternative that gives the ability to trade unlisted coins. The market for this seems to be huge, is there nobody out there to get something similar going? If it works as ED did a couple months back, everyone will flock to it. The interface can't be any worse than this.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Seriously I was looking for one prompt answer about etherdelta token speculation not even single post said about that . I invested on etherdelta because I earned bit from etherdelta by selling airdrop coin. I just want know actual circulating token is that remaining token after ico burnt.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/etherdelta-token/

Only just been listed on CoinMarketCap

Thoughts people? Anyone planning on investing?

To be clear, I don't own any EDT yet, but will keep a keen eye for sure.
Checking the link. It doesnt show any exchange when you do try to click on markets tab. Where this token can be bought? I wast aware on this token though and i have seen it starts on January on this year.I cant even see their ANN thread checking their total supply its about 1.5B EDT . For someone who do have idea on where these coins can be bought then please do update.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███