Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A ban on trade in China  (Read 937 times)
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

if this true, we are facing a big effect on crypto world and has a massive impact again to decrease the price of bitcoin, and not just bitcoin but all crypto currency either. lets hope that theyll change their mind and get allowed those people of them who already involve in crypto.
or maybe this is a another FUD news to make a massive panic in crypto world again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

fake news again piled up the market, this way of controlling the market works without failure.
I think this is not the last bad news)
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

Feels like the same shit just a different day. How many times haven't we heard ban this ban that.
pacifiko

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

And here we go. All cryptocurrency red now because of the news. The China government makes a big mistake. They can not delay our future financial instrument.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

you ban things you can't control, if thing can't be controlled by china it looks like a good investment to me
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

The Chinese authorities will block all platform for cryptocurrency trading.

Previously, China has closed all major cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country, however, according to the authorities, this is not enough, and they plan to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized manufacturing. It is reported Bloomberg citing sources familiar with the situation.

Last year the authorities decided to close the cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country. However, she was recently seen increased activity on alternative venues. The sources Bloomberg did not specify how the authorities will define such platform.
where you found this news? can you please show us?  actually I can't believe china block cryptocurrency. So you should clear with us.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

Whether it is FUD or plain truth just bear in mind that won't last any longer.Many people worldwide are buying into the dip and with time we will be back in business.Asian markets are huge but not bigger than the rest of the world.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

The Chinese authorities will block all platform for cryptocurrency trading.

Previously, China has closed all major cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country, however, according to the authorities, this is not enough, and they plan to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized manufacturing. It is reported Bloomberg citing sources familiar with the situation.

Last year the authorities decided to close the cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country. However, she was recently seen increased activity on alternative venues. The sources Bloomberg did not specify how the authorities will define such platform.

China likes playing some games, spreading FUD and canceling all their announcements when prices drop. Expect it from China because they are all good market manipulator. Just join the ride when prices dump, will sure recover again in short span of time.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

They're coming hard for peer-to-peer platforms, such as LocalBitcoins. It is sad to be honest to look at these attempts.
I agree with you! But china have big exchange and member! So this is a bad information with me!
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

Last week, I told you that I expect the market to grow if news from China does not interfere. The Chinese government, after reading my post at the general meeting, still made a decision to prevent it.

And so, here are a few reasons why newcomers panic all their assets, and give experienced traders an opportunity to make money on this (insider information is not yet, all the below is found on the Internet):

1) The Chinese government intends to fully control the trade in crypto-currencies. The ban will affect online platforms and mobile applications;

2) The Chinese government plans to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized trade;

3) The Chinese government plans to take action against individuals and companies that provide market-making, settlement and clearing services for centralized trade;

4) The government of China last week announced that it intends to put an end to the mining of bitcoins in the country due to high energy consumption, as well as financial risks.

These are just the reasons for the big players to create good market fluctuations, intimidate newcomers and make money on it. This situation is an excellent opportunity to enter the market for those who have Fiat or transfer their funds from Bitcoin to the Altkoins, since they sagged a lot more, so the recovery will be more interesting than Bitcoin.

UPD. There was a 5th variant: Also, the reason for everything could be the approaching New Year in China. The Chinese merge the crypt to buy gifts and tours abroad, because during this period, they have the longest holidays (7 days). And we must remember that China is one of the largest and most active players in the market.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

WEEEEE!!!!!! Another FUD thread.

China hasn't banned shit except for centralized exchanges.

ICOs are technically still legal there if they register with their securities commission etc.

There are still buttloads of vendors on Taobao who accept BTC.

There are tons of Wechat/QQ groups where P2P trading goes on in fairly massive volumes.

China has fiat xferz with little to no chance of chargebacks making P2P exchanges a lot more secure.

What has caused a large percentage of the blip is Coinbase's bank no longer wanting to handle foreign customers' wire transfers.

After going true the various interpretations about the possible causes of the recent dive nosing of the cryptocurrency financial vehicles, I think I will go with your own opinion. It gives me much confidence and it goes to prove that you are a real and an experience hero. Thanks for your efforts

HOMT