Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A ban on trade in China  (Read 937 times)
bachiboko

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

Believe Hongkong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibinsad

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Just a FUD strategy.
I think they will buy a lot in the next days.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

The Chinese authorities will block all platform for cryptocurrency trading.

Previously, China has closed all major cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country, however, according to the authorities, this is not enough, and they plan to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized manufacturing. It is reported Bloomberg citing sources familiar with the situation.

Last year the authorities decided to close the cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country. However, she was recently seen increased activity on alternative venues. The sources Bloomberg did not specify how the authorities will define such platform.
I think this may partly explian the decending of the prices. It will be a hard time for us to survive and we must wait patiently.

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

The Chinese authorities will block all platform for cryptocurrency trading.

Previously, China has closed all major cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country, however, according to the authorities, this is not enough, and they plan to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized manufacturing. It is reported Bloomberg citing sources familiar with the situation.

Last year the authorities decided to close the cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country. However, she was recently seen increased activity on alternative venues. The sources Bloomberg did not specify how the authorities will define such platform.
Its not easy for the user of crypto in Chinese. I hope the chinese government change their mind. Than should banned access of cryptocurrency better they legal it and take taxes from it. Since china have the biggest population in this world it's hard to make money there. Crypto is the way that the people there to receive more income. I think there is no negative side from cypto until the government of China should shut it.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

The source of the news does not know whether it is reliable. It was understood that this kind of news had already been made last year. I don't know why this kind of news comes out.

Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

China news and news stuff hmmm.
Here is the link of a guy that made a list of a China news
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2768102.msg28285466#msg28285466

Next year will be bad news again, so don't bother to buy Bitcoin. Go and do your daily job that is better
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

I think it's just an issue, but even if it's true. it will not hinder the bitcoin trip going forward.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

Just a FUD strategy.
I think they will buy a lot in the next days.

I have the same idea, first Korea, then China, everyone wants to buy at cheaper prices. China in general how much I realized I loved this trick, and I think we will hear negative news from Asia more than once, once the bitcoin price has climbed high enough. Only I do not understand what is worth to the Chinese traders after the ban on trading in crypto currency, go to Japanese or Korean exchanges and quietly trade there?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Chine tries to manipulate the market as usual, spreading rumors just to create panic and to buy cheap.
I'm pretty sure that in some weeks we'll come back to normal.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Although unwilling to admit it, the Chinese market always has a high proportion of the encrypted money market, so the Chinese government policy determines the direction of the whole cryptocurrency market.

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

I think chinese market always as a high promotion of the money market and the direction of the whole cryptocurrency market.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

Of course, these guys can really do it. but I do not think that people can interfere with creating new projects, I think you just need to learn how to be in the developer's share, then everything will be fine.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

China is a huge market with great opportunities. The government does not want capital flight from the country. will bring the legislative base and will be their projects, most likely.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

i expected something like this could happen in china. the party tries to take control of all the aspects of people's lives.it was too predictable as for me

hran1085

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

It is nonsense, how can China control anything aboard?
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

Hello all! I think it's very predictable situation! Can you understand even two people who are together many years they have conflicts and wars inside theirs family! What we can expect in money world when every person want get a profit!? Its puppet market with unhealthy competition. Never it will be stable.

HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

I believe , that the market no longer can not globally shake even with a ban, large investors will find an opportunity to trade, from cryptocurrency already very difficult to refuse, prohibitions will not help

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

It seems to me that this news is market manipulation and no more. now those who launched this news will buy cheap bitcoin and a new wave of growth will begin. Of course, it's unpleasant to look at the bloody market, but I hope that soon the growth will begin.

Maybe I also think like that, they just want to make a plan that want to lower the price of BTC, so they can buy it cheaply, if everyone knows this trade ban, maybe everyone will understand what is behind all this and will not change. . . . market becomes as bloody as you mean it.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

If China and Korea prohibit crypto-currency trade on their territories, they will only lose from this decision and allow other countries to develop faster in this area.
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

This is a very serious issue for the government of any state. Large financial flows pass their nose. They want to subordinate this process to the law. In my humble opinion, in China this will not happen quickly. Perhaps before the end of the year. But Chinese traders are very adventurous. Big money will return to the market. I think that after the Chinese holidays the situation will change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: