Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today 2018/01/16 all crypto down nearly 20%  (Read 225 times)
Mcfee lee (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

The market react very strage I don't understand why get very dip like this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

Hi Mcfee lee,
This seems to be the finance minister of South Korea's fault, he said he will ban bitcoin.
Take a look at this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/bitcoin-prices-fall-as-south-korea-says-ban-still-an-option/2018/01/16/38f104b2-fa90-11e7-9b5d-bbf0da31214d_story.html
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

The market still needs correction. So it uses any bad news that published about BTC for the correction. The market already recoved.
Mcfee lee (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

Yes I think so because of south korea...but a few day will recovery I think
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3654

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

No, I'm not thinking South Korea has the power to effect in the market like that.
Some coins like bitcoin: sudden tumble more than 1300$ in 1.5 hours.
more than normal correction, Big players start gaming now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

No, I'm not thinking South Korea has the power to effect in the market like that.

Yes. But I am also thinking. How could they get out with a large amount.
Millions of dollars are at loss now because of this. They cannot just get out with that.
Where did they fund the money. What coin?

I know it is not yet fiat now, or they cannot direct it to a bank account with that large sum.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

Yes. But I am also thinking. How could they get out with a large amount.
Millions of dollars are at loss now because of this. They cannot just get out with that.
Where did they fund the money. What coin?

I know it is not yet fiat now, or they cannot direct it to a bank account with that large sum.

The don't have to invest in other coin or withdraw the money to bank account. They convert BTC to USDT (tether), so they are ready to buy again at lower levels, probably they already bought at 11500$.
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

Guys you think its wise to buy BTC and eth now? Or prices will continue to fall?
Everything is red today Sad

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

Guys you think its wise to buy BTC and eth now? Or prices will continue to fall?
Eth for me is a solid investment, even during corrections it is the one that suffers the least variance.
So if I had money I would buy eth now.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

when i checked bittrex today the only green arrow i saw was NEO!!
everything else was down.
it is amazing the effect a news article about something which actually has not happened can affect the markets.
i would be certain there are people taking their opportunity to buy bitcoin and other alts not that there is a big drop.
personally i am pi$$ed off because i font have any spare fiat to put into it at the moment.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

within 1 day. Market capitalization has fallen to $ 190 billion. I think the reason is that the Korean government issued a decree banning bitcoin. Korea is home to the big bitcoin in the world. But I think it will recover soon. it takes a few days.
Mcfee lee (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

This is the time to buy now..you will never get this cheaper price again ..I will buy as much as I can
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

when i checked bittrex today the only green arrow i saw was NEO!!
everything else was down.
it is amazing the effect a news article about something which actually has not happened can affect the markets.
i would be certain there are people taking their opportunity to buy bitcoin and other alts not that there is a big drop.
personally i am pi$$ed off because i font have any spare fiat to put into it at the moment.

Thats the problem,  everytime time there is a negative news about bitcoin people starts to panic and pull out their investment,  and that can be one of the reason why everything goes down and no one wants to invest in cryto currency,  I still believe that everything will be ok in this industry and also there will still a lot of people who believe about the potential of bitcoin and crypto currency soon people will start to invest again. 
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

That's fine, you should stay calm. I think this is the best time to recovery ( fix ) our strategy, most people say " down " is the right moment to buy. We should analyze carefully about our next step because all crypto down. Dump ( down ) pump ( up ) is just temporary trend and I'll ignore about anything ( specially news ) because I'm a technical trader/ invest. See again your strategy, fix and go to buy again. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

It was terrible and this has never happened to the cryptocurrency market for more than five years. They are trying to sell everything to take profit and this makes the whole market show signs of falling down very quickly. I guess now is the time you should buy because I am sure the price will start to recover in the near future
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

It was terrible and this has never happened to the cryptocurrency market for more than five years. They are trying to sell everything to take profit and this makes the whole market show signs of falling down very quickly. I guess now is the time you should buy because I am sure the price will start to recover in the near future

I agree. This happened also 15 days ago; all coins downed about %20 and recovered only in 2 days. They call this as a market correction but I believe that we'll see such situations during the year of 2018.
invot

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

It is a great time to buy BTC, ETH and other cryptocurrencies today.

If you check the historycal charts, last three years we've seen these falls of the prices on January following prior uptrends started from november.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

Bitcoin, Ripple, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are falling today after uncertainty over crypto trading in South Korea triggered a panic sell-off of the virtual currencies. Cryptocurrencies were off to a pretty volatile start this year, but reports of South Korean regulators cracking down on exchanges shook the entire digital currency market. The Finance Minister Kim Dong-yeon reiterated that a ban on crypto trading is still very much a “live option”.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Right now many weak hands are selling their holding just out of fear while whales are spreading fuds regarding bans to buy and accumulate cheap coins.

When this fud will be over and those whales will have their bag full, market will have next huge surge. Wait for it if you haven't sold your coin at top and if you have some fiat buy every top coin in current bloodbath.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

They are having all coins corrections maybe that's the main reason why all coins now dump in crypto marketcap.
Besides of these happened now it is big opportunity to buy more coins, buy how many as you can i know after 3 months it will be back to normal price, i have seen already this situation like what happen last year on November all price was down but after two weeks all coin are back to normal. I think it seems like before of what happen now.

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

i believe that this market crash is because of the uncertainty in the east markets, China, Korea
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

Bitcoin, Ripple, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are falling today after uncertainty over crypto trading in South Korea triggered a panic sell-off of the virtual currencies. Cryptocurrencies were off to a pretty volatile start this year, but reports of South Korean regulators cracking down on exchanges shook the entire digital currency market. The Finance Minister Kim Dong-yeon reiterated that a ban on crypto trading is still very much a “live option”.
I don’t know about others but fall in bitcoin will make a lot of pump in future because bitcoin will soon get a lot of investor’s attention and this will give high demand to the bitcoin prices will automatically go high and I am sure bitcoin prices will not stop now this is the last dump of prices to get it on lower prices afterward bitcoin will be in very high prices as well and I am sure this all shows that bitcoin going to be more worthy.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

I don’t know about others but fall in bitcoin will make a lot of pump in future because bitcoin will soon get a lot of investor’s attention and this will give high demand to the bitcoin prices will automatically go high and I am sure bitcoin prices will not stop now this is the last dump of prices to get it on lower prices afterward bitcoin will be in very high prices as well and I am sure this all shows that bitcoin going to be more worthy.
Hoping that this would be the last dump in bitcoin value but the possibility is always there because the trend of demand and supply in the market. However i am thinking if all people get the advantage to invest when the fall comes to crypto currency and now its already pumped their value and giving us good amount of profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

Hoping that this would be the last dump in bitcoin value but the possibility is always there because the trend of demand and supply in the market. However i am thinking if all people get the advantage to invest when the fall comes to crypto currency and now its already pumped their value and giving us good amount of profit.

Well you can be sure that this won't be the last dump since all throughout the year, it may probably be the trend with all the crackdowns and regulations, nit just by south korea but other governments as well. But as they say, a dump will always have an opposite pump so why not just take it positively since we can't do anything about it anyways

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: