Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today 2018/01/16 all crypto down nearly 20%  (Read 225 times)
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

The market react very strage I don't understand why get very dip like this
i believe that this market crash is because of the uncertainty in the east markets, China, Korea
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

Bitcoin, Ripple, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are falling today after uncertainty over crypto trading in South Korea triggered a panic sell-off of the virtual currencies. Cryptocurrencies were off to a pretty volatile start this year, but reports of South Korean regulators cracking down on exchanges shook the entire digital currency market. The Finance Minister Kim Dong-yeon reiterated that a ban on crypto trading is still very much a “live option”.
I don’t know about others but fall in bitcoin will make a lot of pump in future because bitcoin will soon get a lot of investor’s attention and this will give high demand to the bitcoin prices will automatically go high and I am sure bitcoin prices will not stop now this is the last dump of prices to get it on lower prices afterward bitcoin will be in very high prices as well and I am sure this all shows that bitcoin going to be more worthy.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

Bitcoin, Ripple, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are falling today after uncertainty over crypto trading in South Korea triggered a panic sell-off of the virtual currencies. Cryptocurrencies were off to a pretty volatile start this year, but reports of South Korean regulators cracking down on exchanges shook the entire digital currency market. The Finance Minister Kim Dong-yeon reiterated that a ban on crypto trading is still very much a “live option”.
I don’t know about others but fall in bitcoin will make a lot of pump in future because bitcoin will soon get a lot of investor’s attention and this will give high demand to the bitcoin prices will automatically go high and I am sure bitcoin prices will not stop now this is the last dump of prices to get it on lower prices afterward bitcoin will be in very high prices as well and I am sure this all shows that bitcoin going to be more worthy.
Hoping that this would be the last dump in bitcoin value but the possibility is always there because the trend of demand and supply in the market. However i am thinking if all people get the advantage to invest when the fall comes to crypto currency and now its already pumped their value and giving us good amount of profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

Hoping that this would be the last dump in bitcoin value but the possibility is always there because the trend of demand and supply in the market. However i am thinking if all people get the advantage to invest when the fall comes to crypto currency and now its already pumped their value and giving us good amount of profit.

Well you can be sure that this won't be the last dump since all throughout the year, it may probably be the trend with all the crackdowns and regulations, nit just by south korea but other governments as well. But as they say, a dump will always have an opposite pump so why not just take it positively since we can't do anything about it anyways

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: